/grimes/

Discuss the talented and lovely Canadian artist Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

Leave your opinion on her music.
- What are your thoughts on Medieval Warfare?
- How and when did you find out about her?
- She's only playing at festivals for the rest of her tour. Anyone catching any of these?
- Who would you like to see her collab with?
- Rank/rate her albums
- Post your 10 favorite Grimes songs

>best
>runner-up
>worst
>underrated
>overrated

Video of the day (watch it, it's really awesome): vimeo.com/164942263

The trolls are not welcomed. Keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes!

>le epic fetishise women and don't know how to listen to music people
:^)

>implying you are right

first for grimes looks and sounds like utter shit and needs to fall into an open manhole asap to live with the rest of the ratface bitches

>Video of the day (watch it, it's really awesome)
>talented and lovely Canadian artist Claire Boucher
grimesfags actually believe this

You, again... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least watch that video. You will learn why she's so beloved.

>first
...and last. Suck a pen15.

>grimes is a great performer!

why is grimes so shit my friends

shes a talentless hack who hides behind a chipmunk voice

grimes is really mediocre tbqh, not memeing

It's true. Watch this:
new.vk.com
/grimes?w=wall-9986050_15649

Thanks?

Same dumbass. Don't even bother with a screenshot, you're not the first that discovered Inspect Element.

>hey guys grimes is a great performer! we are totally not lying to ourselves! that chipmunk music she puts out is great!

2/7

its p bad desu

it's okay user, you tried

why is grimes so shit friend

You didn't watch it. Stay down, 0/10 for not even trying.

she sounds like some clinically autistic bitch watched anime once and thought "hey with my ratface and disgusting body hair I bet I can get a ton of reblogs on tumblr if I churn out of fruity loops demos with me sounding kawaii on them"

lo and behold a dumbass like OP comes along and eats that literal shit up

I have green hair therefore I'm unique. My music is about how unique I am for having green hair. - Grimes

You implied you were right, but you were not. I accept your Thanks, maybe you realized how fuckwit you were on your previous post.

Why are grimesfags so dishonest and force themselves to listen to chipmunk music?

At least lavrenfags and kpopfags admit they don't listen to that garbage.

I have purple hair therefore I'm unique. My music is about how unique I am for having purple hair. - Grimes

Why do you force yourself to suck dicks? Look in the mirror before disparaging the grimesfans.

Why do you force yourself to suck dicks? Look in the mirror before disparaging the anyone else

Pathetic comeback. You just copied my text and modified it a little. Go suck somewhere else, this thread is not for autistic fucks like you.

Why do you force yourself to suck dicks? Look in the mirror before disparaging the anyone else

>this thread is not for autistic fucks like you
this is a grimes thread its made for autistic fucks like me

I don't care if you're an autistic fuck or not. Discuss her music and cease your shitposting now.

>you'll never be chipper with grimes

almost forgot to meme
>Us grimesfags are the not the autistic ones!
>us grimesfags actually discuss music and not masturbate to pictures of grimes!

You broke these rules:
>The trolls are not welcomed. Keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes!

I kindly invite you to fuck off right now.

Kys

>Discuss the talented and lovely Canadian artist Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).
sweet girl, good example for the children

>Leave your opinion on her music.
very enjoyable, despite me being a male
>- What are your thoughts on Medieval Warfare?
i want to forget about it
>- How and when did you find out about her?
Sup Forums
>- She's only playing at festivals for the rest of her tour. Anyone catching any of these?
will catch her on youtube
>- Who would you like to see her collab with?
nobody
>- Rank/rate her albums
Art Angels > Darkbloom > Visions > Halfaxa > Geidi Primes
>- Post your 10 favorite Grimes songs
it's hard to remember favorites on demand so ill just name a few
>circumambient, saturn princess, belly of the beat, genesis

Why are trolls so mad?

You are so easily identifiable, and you're here every thread. You're a fucking toilet. Somebody needs to shoot you.

this is 10 yrs ago and you still cant leave her alone

>replies: 35
>posters: 10
I like grimes, but these threads are just abhorrent. Im embarrassed for everybody that posts here in earnest.

You should kys, scum

>2006.08.14
ohhh boy tomorrow will be 10 years

thats your problem brother

I see that the trolls are really, really butthurt because they were so btfo in the previous thread. You don't give up easily, don't you?

>they were so btfo in the previous thread

You are just abject. Your posts are nauseating, as I'm sure you are.

THE POSTER COUNT JUST DOES NOT CHANGE
YOU FUCKING FREAK
YOU NEED TO DIE, YOU ARE SEVERELY FUCKING DEFECTIVE

more like you're the troll if you think she is any good

>projecting

Bump this thread deserves to be on TOP

Trolls. Keeping the Grimes alive since 2K11.

>buzzwords
You're a toilet.

>Trolls. Keeping the Grimes alive since 2K11.
>not mayonnaise
grimes army believes this

I bet you're really mad IRL right now. To stop that issue it's easy: stop shitposting, absolute shithead.

You're a toilet.

toilet toilet toilet

hello im a grimesfag

Stay mad cunt.

make me

You're a toilet.

hi buddy

You already are, cunt.

>Looks in on the latest Grimes thread. Sees that - apart from a couple of posts - it's currently just a bunch of trolls mindlessly circle-jerking each other.
Wow - you people must have really empty lives. I'll let you all finish and check this thread later in case there are any other user's out there in the mood to have a substantial conversation about Grimes and her music today.

>inb4 the pathetic loser openly attempting to shill his own 4-word meme blows another load.

>us grimesfags actually dicuss music!

>this sucker actually sucks

What was meant by this post?

You know without the "trolls" this thread would literally be one person, two at most? And that the main poster in this thread is a sub-normal manchild that couldn't care less about her music and fetishises her to a worrying extent?

the truth hurts

Stupid assumption. Look at the post counts and the number of posters of each previous thread. The trolls are max 1/2 of the overall posters.

>grimes may be a goblin but she makes good chipmunk music!

>im a grimesfag because i like her music!

>looking at previous threads
I'm not a masochist, thanks.
>trolls are max 1/2 of the overall posters
This is just untrue. If you can't recognise similarities in posting styles/lexicon then you should arrange a screening. I don't know why you're defending these threads. You'd have better luck discussing grimes in YouTube comment sections.

Someone, kick the head of this level 9000 shitposting cretin.

>there are people who unironically like Grimes

You can't prove anything. Only a janitor has access to all the IPs attached to each post. Your whole theory is null and void. Cease shitposting.

this made me smile

Thanks for proving my point.

Maybe you're a retard, but I didn't prove your point. Your point is just an assumption and you can't prove anything. So, stick your point in Uranus.

grimesfags are the real shit posters because grimes is literally a shit

pffffffffft. Do you call that trolling? You really missed classes at the trolling academy. You're weak, son.

:^)

Now what? Are you going to cry, weak-ass troll? You're shit.

gimme some Grimes memes pls

You need professional help.

Actually I need some professional help to clean my toilet. When you're going to start to clean it?

didn't the reverse come first?

ha

Yes. But this one is so much better.

Still not starting to clean it, lazy fucker?

Shut up and clean it.

>grimes loves us!

>spotted the retard

Fwiw prior to my initial post () there were ten unique posters in this thread. Now, assuming that there was a minimum of at least two other legit posters ( and ) apart from the OP, that leaves at most 7 people as the source for the vapid trolling seen in this thread up to that point. To put that into perspective the previous Grimes thread topped out at 36 unique posters, and recent Grimes threads featuring actually substantive content have been known to max out at 50 or more.

So no - the Seven Trolls (as I am hereby designating them) aren't needed to sustain a good Grimes thread. All it takes for that to happen is there to be some sort of new, interesting content related to the Grimes project up for discussion.

>All it takes for that to happen is there to be some sort of new, interesting content related to the Grimes project up for discussion.

what? You aren't making yourself clear.
I can't prove/disprove this, but these threads are a hole. Any "real" discussion of grimes' music has been, to use your word, "vapid" and superficial, and tainted by waifuism. Not to mention this specimen rendering every thread redundant.