On what thread did Sup Forums rediscover such excellence?

On what thread did Sup Forums rediscover such excellence?

I did not discover Full Circle by The Doors
Full Circle by The Doors discovered me

damn...

lol that tidal geography in the foreground makes no sense

i think it plays into the fact how this album makes no sense sonically. that's why i appreciate this meme so much.

last night in some thread about AC

>Dali's take on corny prog album covers

kek

what is this new meme?

Full Circle by The Doors

honestly listening as it has suddenly become a meme.

never listened before. not a fan of the doors.

Full Circle by The Doors.

i like this

Full Circle is overrated

Why does no one talk about If you can believe your eyes and ears, the true great album of 1966?

Someone make a /fullcircle general

which one of you started this

yeah, how about no.
let's get back to discussing Full Circle by The Doors
Hardwood Floor is the best song on Full Circle by The Doors, followed by It Slipped My Mind

:)

OH SHIT
YOU'RE OUR LEADER
SIR YOU'RE OUR LEADER

I'm surprised it actually caught on

Doh tie moh my sie!

It's The Dooob

YOU BROKE MY LAPTOP

No me moleste mosquito

Weve come full circle ;)

nice my dude

OK, doh tie mo my sie!

Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R S I R Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R S I R Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R S I R Y O U ' R E O U R L E A D E R

good background music.

not overly offensive, but attention grabbing at times.

might use it at my next dinner party instead of xiu xiu - last time my sister-in-law called me weird when don diasco finished, then took the cd out of the system.

Good luck with that, get ready for your guests to start sucking your dick immediately, because Full Circle by Doors is known to make people incredibly fucking horny.

investigate 411

>filename
That album is great good taste

O shit bonus tracks

could get a little offbeat if it is a family event.

we'll call it an experiment, shall we?

It started when someone asked what your favorite Animal Collective album is and someone posted that album.

its also mfw filename

Why did they keep making albums after Jim died?

The fact that so many books still name Full Circle by the Doors as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock album ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musician of all time is Jim Morrison, who was not the most famous or richest or best seller of his time, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Full Circle over the self titled which was highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Doors sold more than anything else (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of Full Circle, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of Full Circle too. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the post-Morrison Doors, they barely know Full Circle. No wonder they will think that Jim Morrison did anything worthy of being saved.

Damn, really makes you think...

What a shitty forced meme. Kind of sad that this is what my old board has become. Haven't come here in awhile and this was the first thing i saw.

memeing aside is this album actually any good? I never bothered listening to post-Jim Doors.

looks like weve come full circle