Who's picture is this?

So I finally got a copy of the glow on vinyl and I've been looking forward to this all week. I opened it up and looked through all the packaging and everything and there was a lot of cool artwork in it and it came with a lyrics sheet too. But there was something extra that I missed that wasn't packed with anything else, and was instead all alone next to the vinyl. Two pictures, which I will now post. Can anyone tell me what this means?

This is the second picture

that's Phil's recently deceased wife

It's Phil elverums wife. She passed away last month from pancreatic cancer. They had a daughter together, she's still a baby.

oh wait. sheeeeit. what's this doing in the packaging for an album that came out in 2003?

It means get better taste in video games before your wife gets cancer

it was probably packaged recently

Phil predicted his wife's death in 2003

Her birthday isn't on her Wikipedia page someone should probably fix that

Are you glad she died? I am.

edgy

I'm serious I'm so glad that bitch died

You guys know that Phil's gonna kill himself over this, right?

Can't wait for him to

:(

(You)

you mean he's going to make album of the eon

hopefully he dies a painful death

It feels weird to anticipate a person's album specifically because his wife died. Really weird.

I anticipate his suicide most of all. Hopefully his child has a horrible life

Are you done yet?

all me

wade stop

I just want Phil to have all the suffering in the world brought down upon him. I hope he is horribly depressed and miserable right now. Hopefully when he sleeps his dreams are full of nightmares. I hope he cries everyday because of all this. I hope his daughter's development is seriously negatively effected by all these events

Christ, did I time travel to 07 Sup Forums?

i'm just looking for a silver lining for all the bad things that happen, personal tragedy has always been a good breeding ground for art, as terrible as that sounds.

you and me both know you don't really mean the things you are writing user, it's okay; we all grief in our own ways.

nice doubloons there

If you don't wish pain and suffering upon Phil then go back to Redit

I do mean them

Good thread

when Phil is at his worst then I will be content. It would be great if his daughter got cancer as well

Yes!!! She died!!

what's going on here

I started this meme. And yes, it is great.

i'm not convinced, this is some transparently lowbrow edgy shock jockey stuff that wouldn't even get you banned from club penguin

you can do better

Jokes on you cause I've been banned from club penguin dozens of times

boy, that nose looks like it just constantly blows

>Jokes on you
i fucking hope so

What did you mean by this

user why do you have so much detest for Phil and his family? Did he like bully you in school or do you just like being needlessly edgy like this?

Phil is just a shitty guy he deserves suffering

Could you give me an example of him being a shitty guy?

He probably likes Top 50 music Country and hates "them fuckin hippies" who record in a lo-fi style. Or however rednecks talk, anyway.

HAHAHAHA HER CHILD WONT REMEMBER HER OWN MOTHER LMAO

>he doesn't like jason aldean
haha why are you even breathing at this point

I don't have to his nasty behavior speaks for itself. He probably murdered his wife

Who's this ugly mug?