rateyourmusic.com/~hladik
rateyourmusic.com/~sorryallovertheplace
rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord
rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't make me dab on a bitch...

What are some avant-teen videogames?

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

What's /rym/ listening to? I'm returning this classic. Love the zany flows on here

>4/15 5 stars are the Orb
>no Adventures Beyond Ultraworld

???
Starbound, League, other games nerd virgins are fans of

The newest COD

I have their live album as a 5/5, which is basically Adventures + some other tracks except better.

Thomas Fehlmann's influence is really what makes me appreciate The Orb, and it shows more in the later records.

Ah okay, I haven't heard the live album. I'm really anticipating Chill Out, World! After the dope single they dropped.

Minesweeper

The Cat Lady
Deadly Premonition
Yume Nikki
Metal Gear Solid 2
Mad Dog NES
the list goes on and on and on

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/brecon-baroque-rachel-podger/the-art-of-fugue/

first kkangpa review.
> this is not the case of labyrinths, they just show how to solve the puzzle.
wdhmbt?

rateyourmusic.com/~tartarkastike

Yeah, it'll be probably be GOAT. Really exciting that they're trying to go full ambient on this new record.

rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist

rateyourmusic.com/~hudsonhs
rateyourmusic.com/~hudsonhs

What films should I watch, and what should I look for when rating them?

Yeah, it's a very logical transition for them at this point. I'll have high expectations
>What films should I watch

What kind of movies do you normally like?

That Misogi tape was pretty dope, huh

The dude's such a good producer it's scary. But the songwriting could've been much improved. He's really the patrician Travis Scott. Also .5 for Blackstar? The fuck man

yeah i love the nocturnal vibe on it, kinda like weeknd + yeezus and some other stuff morphed into 1. song writing was alright some of the verse were eh but overall the whole product makes up for it.

as for blackstar it just sounds so drained and hard to get thru. not my cup of tea at all .

Ya it's definitely greater as a whole than the sum of its parts. I really just wish he had gone a little more left-field with the lyrics, and the structure, etc.

I guess I can understand that. It's not the most accessible album

There is a list of these on RYM, but I don't feel like posting it...

thats something to just accept with most alt rnb albums is that for the most part the lyrics wont usually challenge going into left-field since it normally doesnt fit the aesthetic, and its usually a more dark or loving genre

well maybe i couldnt access it but it just sounds not appealing at all, and if he wasnt dying during it it could have been better, and got glorified cause of his death when the musical component of it was lacking due to it, takes away from the songwriting on it since the lyrics are good but it just isn't delivered well

rateyourmusic.com/~KeroseneBath

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

yo

rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
ye-ye

While I kind of agree, I think dark vivid stories or introspective depressive raps could work very well over trap beats, but nobody's done it with substance or depth. Future can be great at the atmosphere of depressive drug raps, but obviously his lyrics will hardly paint a clear picture or offer you much to sit with and analyze

What a great picture

rateyourmusic.com/~Cuckie
rateyourmusic.com/~Cuckie

sext me and plz send recs thanks

Future does hit some of the aspect of it in his more emotional tracks, throw away is probably one of his best examples from how he changes the vibe from not caring at all to how a person can care. sometimes being too abstract can really hold back the flow since the words that need to be used don't mesh well.

Ya I mean it can be done right but it's certainly more difficult. And i wouldn't even want Future trying it because I know he'd do a terrible job of it

if antiwarhol dont trust you im gon shoot you

rateyourmusic.com/~thehuntingparty

does lewis still post here?

>does lewis still post here?
yes

>does lewis still post here?

no

great taste in clothing

rateyourmusic.com/~nothingandnowhere
oops dead

rateyourmusic.com/~hladik

Big things coming!

how is RYM account formed

rateyourmusic.com/~sorryallovertheplace

anyone else enjoying glitchwave

Hladik's big projects when?

april 2016

Stay tuned

I miss the days of /rym/ gone by, this is but a strange relic of forgotten times...

This land is barren...

it's very sad

How do we make /rym/ great again?

man, you might not like Blackstar, but it doesn't warrant a .5, it's not like it's abysmal

rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord

anything that i give 0.5 is something i can't wait for it to be over since i find nothing in it enjoyable, and the production and how he sings is just unbearable to me, makes me count down the time for when it's over and i gave it multiple chances and had the same result every time

ADD ME IF U HAVE SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC or have some post punk recs

>fall out boy and green day
>5.0
w e w

fuck off

nuthin but