prove me wrong

you're right, Savage Mode was pretty comfy

it's a

...BELT

YOUNG SAVAGE WHY YOU TRAPPIN SO HARD

SAY YOUNG SAVAGE NAME IN A SONG ITS SOME SHOTS FIRED

It's a KNIFE

why u got a twelve car garage

Fucking off yourself, even if you're a 21 pilots hater there's no way you can honestly think this Down syndrome faggot is a better artist than anyone fucking 3pac is better

lmao 21 savage would straight up slaughter u lil white bitch

I'm Hispanic you dumbass wigger, atleast listen to good rap this dude is so fucking stupid I'd be surprised if he can even hit anything with a gun

stop trying to viral yourself here, you fucking homo

>wigger
>listen to good rap
lol

They're both shit.

You don't have to be a wigger if you listen to rap, but if you listen to garbage rap like lil Uzi, 21 faggot, lil yatchy that is objectively trash, then yes you are clearly a wigger

>wigger
lol

If you say this then you're clearly one off yourself

how does liking lil yachty make you a wigga? he's a weirdo who's not street, I think it's something people listen to ironically or post ironically or whatever

you sound like one of those idiots who only listens to REAL rap like Eminem hopsin and immortal technique.

ur jealous cause ur not a lyrical spiritual individual miracle

No just real shit like early nas, big l, Kendrick shit that doesn't make me lose brain cells

What an amazing thread! I am convinced that fans of hip-hop music must be very intelligent!

>Kendrick
>not losing brain cells

Kill yourself dude, literally one of the few rappers of today's generation that doesn't, but go ahead dude keep listening to 21 faggots amazing wordplay!

>I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower
>so I can fuck the world for 72 hours

ok dude

so you rather listen to kebdrick rap about police brutality in the club?
this song is from a 16 year old kdots perspective

Good job cherry picking lyrics from an obvious hype song man!
Pic related is literally what you did

>to be a good rapper, you must be a good lyricist

you literally have no knowledge of hip hop whatsoever

You do though, you clearly have no knowledge, what the fuck else would you need? Ability to make a good hook? God you're a fucking moron

you're embarrassing yourself

Not at all, you are though supporting Down syndrome rappers. You're fucking retarded

>And I'm not sure why I'm infatuated with death
>My imagination is surely an aggravation of threats
>That can come about, ’cause the tongue is mighty powerful and I can name a list of your favorites that probably vouch
>Maybe cause I'm a dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death
>Really stuck in the schema of wonderin' when I'mma rest

He knows what he did he's a fucking moron cherry picking lyrics, but Kendrick deserves all the praise he gets