Can someone recommend an album that would change my life

Can someone recommend an album that would change my life

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/bing_and_ruth/tomorrow_was_the_golden_age_f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all albums change my life

substituted suicide with cutting during my teenage years only because i found this album.

>substituted suicide with cutting
literally the dumbest shit you can do lol

Spiritualized: Ladies & Gentlemen We are Floating in Space.

Flaming Lips: The Soft Bulletin.

well, i'm not dead and i don't cut anymore, so it's k

its like the heroin of music, the rest of your life you'll be looking for something to match its quality

i love actor but how did it change your life? lol

Cutting is truly the dumbest form of self destruction

The Who - Who's Next

:) I'm happy for you user

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/bing_and_ruth/tomorrow_was_the_golden_age_f1

Bing & Ruth-Tomorrow was the Golden age

this albums dope

It changed mine.

Not sure if the effect will be the same if you don't speak spanish, or are not venezuelan

Suffer by bad religion.

Slint - Spiderland
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
The Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed

This applies to when I was 15

Mellon collie and the infinite sadness - Smashing Pumpkins

Not even memeing

Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure

Tim Hecker - Virgins

Gucci Mane- everybody looking

major key

good taste m9

My gateway to this genre

why does every black meal band have that same fucking font

Bob Marely -Survival-

I'm not even kidding.

Doing some wider reading on this album and the philosophy of Burzum in general will open your eyes to what a sick, corrupt world we live in. Hopefully it will help you realise how the jews used their spin off religion "christianity" to make us forget our natural way of living and become complacent slaves. Assuming you're of european descent that is. If you're not, don't listen to this,

I don't understand why these satanist "rebels" don't try to make their own religion with their own ideals. All their philosophy is to be AGAINST other religions/establishment. That's pathetic.

>why don't they try to make their own religion
Because that's everything they stand against. Organised religion is a tool to control the masses.
Some trve black metal groups assosciate with traditional norse religious values, which cannot be compared to our modern concept of religion as it was mainly about a personal connection to the gods and living close to nature rather than worshipping some all powerful deity. It's likely that these black metal groups clamouring for a return to our folk roots believe that Odin and Thor are riding across the sky, but rather they see norse paganism as a modern metaphor for rediscovering our roots and returning closer to the way our ancestors lived.
Other groups toy with satanist concepts, but again it is wrong to say they literally worship the devil. Rather the idea is to rebel against christianity, where you are the sheep and god is your shepard (frequent imagery of this in christianity). By assosciating with satan, who is the angel who fell from heaven, BM groups try to promote independence and finding your own way rather than being a follower.
tl;dr BM wants you to forge your own path rather than telling you how to live. Interesting stuff imo.

*it's UNlikely they believe odin and thor are riding across the sky

I know it's Sup Forumscore, but this and Geogaddi

I'm serious.

Objective, but I'd say to not listen to this until you've heard most of the discography and understand John as a person.

give it a chance

Jesus, how much of a retard can someone get?

>Some trve black metal groups assosciate with traditional norse religious values, which cannot be compared to our modern concept of religion as it was mainly about a personal connection to the gods and living close to nature rather than worshipping some all powerful deity. It's likely that these black metal groups clamouring for a return to our folk roots believe that Odin and Thor are riding across the sky, but rather they see norse paganism as a modern metaphor for rediscovering our roots and returning closer to the way our ancestors lived.
Return to roots? Funny that they use modern technology such as mics, electric guitar and amps...

When someone tells you they want to come to your home, do you invite up your mother's uterus?

Fuck that band

You're sick. Seek help.

And you're retarded. I don't understand how you can quote the whole post and then take something out of context like that

first one is da best

>backpedalling
Seek help, retard.

>buzzwords

After that - 10 years of depression

This was the album that made me stop listening to teen shit-tier nu metal and thrash metal.

The first Death Grips and Wu-Tang albums made me more open-minded about hip-hop

Kill yourself my man

Yes, you and everybody else are very serious about this album you are right

It's good.

CHECKED

>cutting
>not burning
Pleb

HAHA NICE SPOOKS FAGGOT

>that would change my life

I don't know you well enough to do that.

Vol. 1 >

Blood Lust is just all Do What Your Love Tells You from beginning to end

YES! brilliant album, desu the only work of health ive ever enjoyed

so u just switched to underage edgy dude weed lmao tier metal?

Tera Melos - X'ed out and tired
Aphex Twin - Richard D James

correction: its just called x'ed out

this is a big one for me.