Nothing has topped this in 2016

Nothing has topped this in 2016

>any album with Frankie Sinatra on it
>good
Just no, OP. Even if the other songs are good, having that literal redditfest cringe on it ruins the integrity of the entire album.

what's your aoty?

ULTIMATE CARE 2
L
T
I
M
A
T
E

C
A
R
E

Blackstar probably

AAAAAAAH

It didn't even top Lemonade

I'M SO HIGH

This album is shit not even comparable with the masterpiece SILY was. I would argue it was more dissapointing than PW.

uneven and overrated, matmos has way better shit and it's baffling to me that this is the album of theirs that Sup Forums actually gives attention to.

agreed
its even better than SILY

I agree. It's also been a shitty year, specially for Hip-hop

wrong

>LETS WAKE UP SIDE BY SIIIIIIIIIDE

If I was a folkstar is the best song on the album

Spirit Phone is really good but i like Wildflower slightly more

lol nah

this was shit

Guys help. I listened to this album for the first time last month and Frankie Sinatra is unironically my favorite song. I can't stop listening to it. I actually feel ashamed for liking it so goddammn much

are you fucking retarded? are you going to listen to retard who spout memes and call it shit for no valid reason?

I liked it when it first released, but its so fucking out of place in the album and the lyrics are so trashy, i can't listen to it anymore.

Good, you should feel ashamed.

>EXTRA PILLS?
>EXTRA PILLS!
>AHHHH

yeah, no

>imblying

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Memewie fan talking shit about Wildflower. kek

That album was a HUGE let down. SILY is an experience. It takes you away from reality. This imposter they released is crap. Total fucking let down.

>Blackstar
>Bottomless Pit
>Telephone
>AMSP
>The Glowing Man

There you go

it's honestly not that bad. there's nothing to feel bad about liking it

i think it's catchy and fun, a really good single

also
>using reddit to define something you don't like

I really love Wildflower, shame that conversation about it died down so quickly. The forced memes and shitposting didn't help

just thought I'd reply and let you know you aren't the only person who listened to this
great shit, dunno why p4k didn't even give it a 7