You're into music user? What instrument do you play?

You're into music user? What instrument do you play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xz-ivWFVWmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about you toot-a-toot on my skinflute you old cow

Piano, keyboards, bass, mandolin, guitar

Data mined aleatoric field propaganda

piano roll

the jug

Is that HRC? Wow, what a hawtee. VERY attractive.

>Piano, keyboards
Why would you differentiate between the two? Just makes you seem like you're trying to fluff yourself up. Same with bass and guitar. You should probably simplify and say "Piano, guitar" and if they seem interested and ask further or know anything about music, then you elaborate. C'mon now.

ayy i play the SEXaphone

Is this bait? Playing organ is very different from playing piano, and bass and guitar are even more different.

I agree with you on the piano and keyboards being the same, but

>guitar and bass
What the fuck. Have you never played either? Their roles are so different in most settings, and require totally different technical approaches.

What do you even play?

Not bait. Of course it is different, and a musician would know that. But if you're talking with a qt grill and she asks you what to play, and you take longer than two seconds rolling out "uhh yeah also the bass guitar, and the 12-string guitar, and the mandolin, ukelele, and what else..." then you'll be dropping spaghetti all over the place and the person will leave. You have to dip your toes first before you fully dive in. Never reveal your full power level up front. Everyone knows this. Step up, senpai.

Saxophone, drums, guitar, bass, piano.

And I grew up a poorfag. Still a poorfag to this day.

But I haven't mastered any and I have almost no gear.

I lose.

>Have you never played either? Their roles are so different in most settings, and require totally different technical approaches.
I play both quite well. Also piano and trombone, dabble on the drums. But see my above reply. It's about the social setting where it would be inappropriate to delve further than "piano, guitar." Once the other person expresses interest or knowledge about the subject, then you open up. Otherwise, K.I.S.S.

I play..... The the bass.

the computer
>inb4 not an instrument
Skrillex is proof that it takes a lot of skill you dumbass.

lol she has to wear diapers now

just think about that

Honestly? Anything that helps taking off your pants.. heheh

why...?

My dick plays the Monica Lewinsky.

Guitar and also the skin flute or just some beautiful vocals.

youtube.com/watch?v=xz-ivWFVWmw

What about stuff like this? Readings of lyrics.. Just beautiful if you ask me.

>tfw no qt Hillary gf

out of my way, woman

Disgusting.

She was fucking hawt back in the day.