That track that ruins the 10/10 song streak on your favorite album's tracklist. What is it?

That track that ruins the 10/10 song streak on your favorite album's tracklist. What is it?

>Lost in the Supermarket

Battle of Epping Forest.

The fuck are you on?

moral kiosk

what a pleb opinion

>He doesn't like Lost in the Supermarket

Andy You're A Star.

The first 5 tracks? Fucking bulletproof. Flowers could've cut Hot Fuss down to 10 tracks (take out Everything Will Be Alright, Andy You're a Star, and add Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll off Sawdust) and released it as a greatest hits album.

And yet Moral Kiosk is a great track.

Lost in the Supermarket is the only good song on that album

OP has to be baiting. It's not possible for someone to be that retarded.

Actually agree with this but Hot Fuss is still a 10/10 for me despite Andy and Everything

OP here, all of you are fucking stupid for even trying to assert that Lost in the Supermarket holds a goddamn candle with its limp-assed yacht rock hand to any other song on the album

tbqh perfect circle is the weakest one on there for me
but i saw what happened to op

You should have been more honest, I think I agree with you on that pick.

Mother

Electricity

who put this generic rocker in my super cool spaced out album

Mother is too funny to be taken off this album

I will suck your dick if you show your shit opinions on here again bub.

I do t think the song is bad per se, I just think it prevents the album from being perfect. It's too odd, experimental, and unintentionally hilarious.

fucking abysmal opinion, have a word with yourself

Can someone explain the appeal of Lost in the Supermarket? I am genuinely curious and this isn't a rhetorical snarky question

I used to sort of feel the same way until I realized that it's an amazing track, grow a fucking pair

it's a good song

that, for me at least, is it's appeal

i think it's intentionally hilarious, but yea it really disrupts the flow of the song.

Miss Gradenko is a nice follow up. a cute pop song courtesy of Stewart Copeland.

Woah there friend. I'm not one to say you're wrong, but you're wrong.

Andy You're A Star is great tho

As for mine: Superheros

>YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR

>having a least favorite song on Murmur
distasteful lad

One of the best tracks lyrically, and one of the best basslines on the album.

"This plane is definitely crashing!"

Just shut the fuck up, Isaac.

Long distance drunk is pretty bad, too.

Retard plebe detected

havin a rough day bud?

Miss Gradenko arguably has the best hook on the record.

All of the lights, which is actually an ok song but Fergie's verse makes me skip it every time

>fergie

which one?

>Are you safe Miss Gradenko, Miss Gradenko are you safe?

or

>Is anybody alive in here? Is anybody at all in here? Nobody but us

both great and catchy as hell

>

The second one is the one I was talking about, but they're both great.

WTF man. Moral Kiosk is one of my favorite tracks from that album.

>lost in the supermarket
>bad

this might be the best song on the album you fucking idiot.

Sup Forums likes to disagree with each other more than anything else, but we can all agree that you are wrong here.

nicki minaj's verse on monster is probably about as good as women rapping gets, which lets me confidently say that women can't rap.

I never cared for Coming Up Roses

London Calling > Lost in the Supermarket > The rest of that entire album

Train In Vain > Rudie Can't Fail > London Calling > Lost In The Supermarket > Brand New Cadillac > Clampdown > Guns Of Brixton > Revolution Rock > every other song

Hey buddy, you forgot Death or Glory and Wrong 'Em Boyo

MIA is good on some of her shit

Not a big fan of it at all. Guitar and synth are completely different from the new wave vibe and I'm not a big fan of Flowers's gay love stories. That said it's a decent filler track between ATTTID and On Top.

Lost in the Supermarket is best on the album, you hothead.

>some grace
Literally the worst song on the album is the first.

Isn't It "Something's in the Air" tho?

>implying it's not West of the Fields

BLOM
BOM
BLOM
BOM

Why is lonesome crowded west your favorite album when both Long Drive and Moon and Antarctica are better than it?

>Electioneering

The feedback squalls through the end of Karma Police descends perfectly into Fitter Happier. Then all the tension in Fitter Happier is completely fucking ruined by that stupid generic bluesy rock song.

Imagine if the tension had continued through Climbing Up The Walls, where it builds into a wall of noise before breaking into that dark ambient outro, then the beautiful clean guitar in No Surprises cuts through.

Electioneering completely ruins the flow.

holy fuck kill yourself

never really like the run and go

Hey. Did you know that those men are grandfathers?

no shit

JAZZ POLICE ARE TALKING TO MY NIECE

Josie

>doesn't like Superheroes
>can't even get the one fucking lyric sampled right
it's somethings in the air

also
>Superheroes
>bad
>at all

It's true. They are the grandfathers of ToP

Did you know that?

>Welcome to the Machine
I get it. It's a dramatic song about Syd Barret or something, but holy fuck. It is not a song to just put on and listen too. It's so dreary and boring. Really don't understand why it gets so much heavy radio play.

i was figuring that was who they were lol

TONIGGGHTTTTTT

That's objectively the only good song on that album.

>providence

disagree

>I get it
no you don't
>It's a dramatic song about Syd Barret
no it's not

Damn, it has nothing to do with Syd at all.

For fucks sake just go to the wikipedia page.

My violent Heart is just a boring fucking song

fuck im pretty sure i read it was about him or vaguely about him
aw shucks i'm making a fool out of myself
still don't like the song. i appreciate it, but don't really want to hear it.

the song I can't stand is have a cigar. but I don't like welcome to the machine either. all that leaves is soycd and wywh the song. fuck wywh.

>five per cent for nothing
why is this even allowed

To be fair, if you don't like a song on an album, you could always delete the song

Wow op stop breathing anytime

AND THERE ARE NO CHOCOLATES IN BOXES ANYMORE
AND THERE ARE NO DIAMONDS IN THE MINE

do you even into liner notes

Huh. Never bothered to look it up because the song irritated me. Thanks though.

SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR SOMETHING'S IN THE AIR

Oh shit that's right. It's right in the middle of those songs. Yeah nope, I agree with you there. Totally throws off the groove the album had already established. I guess listening to it now as an adult, it doesn't seem right. This has taught me to never go back to albums I liked a lot when I was kid and relisten to them when I'm an adult.

i fucking hate poledo

I WAS PICKING UP A SUIT FROM THE DRY CLEANERS

These.

Disagree, that song provides a kick of energy the rest of the album sorely needed.

Don't make me fight you user. That album is perfect. It is important to to rock, even in space.

> See OK Computer
> This is it finally someone else recognizes that Fitter Happier is self-indulgent "album meaning" filler
> Disappoint.

Totally incorrect target of your ire user. Fitter Happier is the problem of this album.

>Oh

>being surprised at a Daft Punk album being tedious and repetitive
wew

>tfw that's my favorite song on that album

Shadowplay

Cop shoot cop
goes on way too long, and is really dull and uninteresting.
If that woas cut it would a 10/10 album
with it... well its probs a 8/10

Great song, but I always skip when Fergie comes in.

It was originally gonna be MIA, which would have been 1000x better and the verse might have been decent

wat the fuck

Actually those are the BEST songs on each of those respective albums. (And as far as Aja is concerned there isn't one song I'd skip)

Sulk

>Jimmy Jazz
>Guns of Brixton
>Wrong em boyo

If it wasn't for them, the album would be a 10/10

whammy is shit

Hyper Music

Modest Mouse is for plebs with flannel and neckbeards and hookah

(Gotta Get A) Meal Ticket

Dream Brother

>picks a 6/10 album
>picks one of the 3 best songs

christ dude how did you get here

Dude that album is amazing. It reaches for the stars. So much youthful energy, and hope. Now I WILL ADMIT, it perhaps had more power to me when i was a teen. And maybe now it seems a little too ambitious, juvenile. But i don't think that takes away from it. If it was totally beautiful at one time, i think it's a 10/10. I'd say Hyper Music and Space Dementia are the weakest tracks. Everything else is essential. Bliss might be my favorite, i dunno. I know it's one of the most popular on there, but something about it just speaks to me. What are the 3 best you speak of?

Retarded plebeian opinions

Acceptable