Has any band had as many GOAT opening acts as U2?

Has any band had as many GOAT opening acts as U2?

This Heat
The Fall
Björk
Einstürzende Neubauten
B.B. King
Mission of Burma
Big Audio Dynamite
Pixies
The Pogues
Public Enemy
The Sugarcubes
The Ramones
Lou Reed
The Velvet Underground
Pearl Jam
PJ Harvey
UB40
Stereo MCs
Moby
Garbage
Interpol
Primus
The Alarm
Big Country
Dream Syndicate
Divinyls
The Pretenders
Los Lobos

Are the members of U2 patricians?

Yes

They were up until after War. Then they became the U2 we all know today.

Fuck you this is bait

Uh no? These are all actual openers.

You seem like the kind of person that would deny that U2 were post-punk too.

>War
>The Unforgettable Fire
>Zooropa
>Pop

These are all patrician albums desu senpai

Stop with this bait

>Pop
>not Achtung Baby

>bait

What bait. Up until Southpark U2 were were considered GOAT in Rock/ Alternative Rock Genres. Everybody wanted to be part of their tours because it was massive exposure and a guaranteed paycheck. And why not. U2 was the most popular band in the world and could sell out any venue they played anywhere in the world.

Lies

Not one word of that was lie. What statement exactly do incorrectly attribute as an untruth?

U2 were always shit they were never alt rock they were always hated and they never had any of the bands in the OP open for them

How old are you? I'm 55 and lived during every decade U2 has made music and let me tell you. They were not hated. They were regarded highly up till the generation watching Southpark decided it was fun to hate on them. You don't have the highest grossing concert tour (360) and what is regarded by many as the greatest concert tour of all time ( ZOOTV) because you are hated. I can personally attest that Public Enemy and the Sugarcubes opened for them because I was at that ZOOTV performance in Las Vegas.

>I'm 55
Looooooooool

what. you think you are immune to age. Trust me. It will happen to you as well. INB4 Gramps on the internet. I have been on the internet since 1994 when I was using Netscape 4 as a browser. I collected tons of MP3's from IRC shortly after the file type came into existence. I have been on 4 chan since 2008.

Johnny Neptune?

I remember seeing U2 with Interpol opening before I even knew who they were.

don't get the reference...but no