Björk AMA

Sept 5 @ 9AM ET on /r/music

What're you going to ask her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/?st=ispzfe7z&sh=bb80a389
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a6tv1
reddit.com/user/Iaoo/
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7024
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7j9o
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7y6d
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a6qp8
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a87hm
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7aepkp
kotaku.com/5554789/radiohead-has-good-taste-in-video-games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all i wanna ask is can she take that retarded face mask off, it really looks stupid.

confirm the vulnicura trick cover

her avatar is whats supposed to go on the front not the crab walker

Some one ask if she likes vidya

If she says yes im going to drop her and delete her discog from my computer

Why do you prefer Abdida Parveen over Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan? pleb

If I should let poets lie to me.

I remember reading Thom Yorke's favorite video game is ICO. I wonder if it's bjork's too. It seems right up her alley.
With the way bjork is always up with the times of technology, I would be really surprised if she hasn't played at least one electronic game.

more collabs with mike patton

If she'll do an AMA on Sup Forums

you fuckers better ask about ricardo

9AM ET is 2 or 3 PM in London?

2 I think but I'm not sure
I'm gonna go on at 2 to be sure and worst case scenario I just have to come back in an hour

>Reading a Q&A from 2013
>Find this

fuck, this hit me hard

>interview is from 31 August 2013

>As of September 2013, Barney and Björk are no longer a couple

"Do you like Neon Genesis Evangelion?"

"why are you such an edgelord"

Not sure if I should post now or when it's time

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/?st=ispzfe7z&sh=bb80a389

How long till it's time?

Too lazy to figure out timezone differences

1 hour and 9 minutes

I hope this won't be vote based

someone ask if we're ever getting good shit like debut and vespertine ever again

debut is one of her worst, faggot

same, I've never used reddit before, what's most likely for her to see my question?

No idea. Listen to her music and scream until she notices you

>I remember reading Thom Yorke's favorite video game is ICO
That's really interesting, I don't think I've heard any interviews with him discussing video games at all. If you're familiar with ICO, it's not surprising that it would be his favorite.

how does it feel having some of the worst taste in the last 60 years

Post, Homogenic, Vespertine, Medúlla, Biophilia and Vulnicura - all better than Debut

idk how it works, but while it's still new, copy an interesting question a redditor has posted and post it as your own. downvote their comment so nobody sees it. once yours gets lots of upvotes, edit it to say what you want to ask

someone posted a question about grimes

okay my smelly indian friend

"Have you ever watched the video diary of Ricardo Lopez? Dude was crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse"

are these people retarded?

I seriously want to punch that guy or girl

no fun
its been like 20 years

From The Guardian the other day:

“I’m not really a gamer; I’ve always found it hard to penetrate that world, to sit there with the gear. But before we did the Stonemilker video, my friends said, ‘[Journey] is a game you would actually like, it’s different to all the other ones.’ I tried it and loved it. I thought it was brave, it’s trying to map out a spiritual place. And it belongs in this medium, it’s not just murdering, killing and hell. I feel strongly about that. I’m up for murdering, killing and hell films and games and TV series being 50% of stuff, but now it seems about 95%, and I’ve had it. I’m not a purist that just wants rainbows everywhere; I like dark stuff, and I believe that we have a lot of dark energy in us that we should deal with, I’m not a Pollyanna, but 50% is enough. The other 50% should be about constructive things, and the light. Another game Jenova and Robin did, Flower, you’re just floating above fields of flowers forever, and if you manage to touch enough flowers you create this synergy between them and you get a halo, almost like this enlightenment. It sounds hippy but it’s beautiful and profound. I talked to them and they were telling me how many people contacted them, that the games stopped people from committing suicide and got them through rough patches in their lives.”

Same with your life and you're still sad

bump

anyone asked anything yet?

I'm not going to bother. its going to be like two thousand questions and four of them will be answered over a period of an hour a then she will sign off

we are going to upvote each others comments to get noticed right?

post it here, i'll upvote it
and downvote the others

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a6tv1

Mine

reddit.com/user/Iaoo/

ask about women in the music industry with your question. she's done a few interviews about it recently, so will probably want to talk about it

So, it begins

SHE TYPES LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL

if you ask something, add something Sup Forums related

It's weird, because she's never typed like that

Is this how all Icelandic people type on the internet or am I out of touch with society?

is it Sup Forums or reddit who keep asking about death grips?

Both

/r/deathgrips is one of the biggest band-related subs iirc

stop asking her about meme grips

this ffs. also post questions here so i know who to upvote and also

Pls

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7024

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7j9o

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a7y6d

>33 min into 2PM
>4 answers

please bork, notice me

post your question here

to be fair she's giving well thought out answers

I'm just spamming with whatever comes to my mind
reddit.com/user/Iaoo/

She is, and it's very interesting to read

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a6qp8

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7a87hm

I don't think I could contain myself and not tell her anything if I saw her

>IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
eww don't do that fag

>eww

man your questions are so retarded

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

>>>/reddit/

thanks senpai. she will notice me, though

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

>eternal spacious space of space

Someone ask her what she thinks about our melon. I don't have a reddit acount

downvoted everything in this thread

downvoted this post

Why are Reddit posters so fucking cringeworthy?

>thanks and gratitude for the chat !!! curious whats going on out there !! have a lush one !! warmth , björk

Looks like it ended

>12 asnwers in 2 hours

dammit bork

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/518ws9/ama_im_singer_and_songwriter_bjork_and_im_here_to/d7aepkp

Wow, you have autism.

I was being post-post-post-ironic there

i had no idea what she was talking about half the time thanks to the way she typed but when she said that I genuinely laughed out loud in the middle of work

Holy shit she types like a retarded 12 yo lmao

Yeah it's everything I hoped and exactly what I imagined

well that's kind of a dick move

what did she mean by this?

is she going to cook food in afterlife

or is she going to get cooked

Ya not like cool Sup Forums at all...

That is one of Jonny's favorite videogames.
kotaku.com/5554789/radiohead-has-good-taste-in-video-games

Can you guys just screencap the best stuff, so I don't have to sift that insufferable website.

>how /r/Sup Forums came to be

she only answered like six questions

twelve

This was a very bland AMA.

Most of the questions were overlong and hard to understand, I had no patience to read through them. Her answers were also rather difficult to read.
Also, nobody ask her anything relevant like "how's the new album coming together" just dumb, pointless shit like "can you cook? XD"
Oh, and she answered like 8 questions.

i'll save this for the cringe threads

I love how she kinda hates her fans

Listen to more music