Drake's new album is shoegaze and no-wave

Would you buy it?

albumreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/drakes-post-mortem-boldly-explores-the-depths-of-non-genre/

>is consistently terrible within his comfort zone
>expecting a change in quality for the better outside of his comfort zone

kik

shoegaze and no-wave are both painfully pretentious genres, so definitely not

>"Drake kept loosely throwing around the genres unknown to the general audience and frankly, to most of our crew"

Shoegaze was a pretty big deal in alternative rock music for a few years; I'm not really sure how they can call themselves a music publication and be unfamiliar with it.

Yes, totally.

The only thing Drake is exploring is boy pussy

what is this? this website has no other stories and this information isn't true.

>The hip-hop star launched in the orbit by the public recognition of the hits such as that one with Rihanna and ‘Hotline Bling’ announced the new record earlier this summer

What did they mean by this?

Rappers look their most ignorant when they're feigning intelligence

All the Kendricks and Kanyes need to stay in their lane and recognize that they make easy and simple party music for low IQ morons and middle schoolers. Jay Z dropping Fellini references and Drake covering Nico just highlights the gap between them and great artists. Their posturing makes their lack of ability and talent more apparent.

French Montana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eyedea

Hey guys, remember the last time a notable rapper/singer tried making a rock album?
Yeah.

Drake is the next Kid Cudi.

this is nothing more than an alternate reality 'magazine' wriitten by Sup Forumssician who mocks this board

Maybe I would

AND I TURN THE 6 UPSIDE DOWN IT'S A 9 NOW

I'm all for experimentation, even if it fails. But I think this could be interesting.

I PULL UP IN LEXUS LIKE ITS 07

>Drake is the next Kid Cudi.

Except Kid Cudi creates his own style. Without Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Kanye, A$AP, Kendrick and any other contemporary rap artists wouldn't exist. Drake is just a culture vulture

op holy shit at least make a believable album cover

this is painful to look at

Don't cut yourself on the massive edge

THIS IS FAKE YOU DUMB CUNTS

>avgerage Sup Forumstant intellgents

>I'm not really sure how they can call themselves a music publication and be unfamiliar with it.
you dont know much about music publication then

also is that really the album art? why ruin it with that awful fucking font

oh come on. its not meant to make you believe its real
i find it great