/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b
>PLUG.DJ
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/omg_fish
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/drfrostymilk
last.fm/user/gayfuckingfag
last.fm/user/ItsDomz
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/FaceCase2525
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/SlabOfClay
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/mrbunglescruff
last.fm/user/zeroatoms
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/WHINYFOB
last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs
last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Bob Dylan, The Shadow Ring, Nikolai Yakovlevich Myaskovsky, Sleep Chamber, Exploring Jezebel, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, John Cale, Wilt, Giuseppe Verdi, Bob Dylan and The Band, The Copper Family, Lou Reed & John Cale, Nasenbluten, Regis, A.L. Lloyd, Government Alpha, Contagious Orgasm + Government Alpha, Moondog, Colin Thompson, Deep Jew, Joni Mitchell, Ättestupa, Nic Jones, Nico, Insurgent, Roy Harper, Soho Rezanejad, The Pentangle, Byron Allen, Damien Dubrovnik, Giuseppi Logan, Tangerine Dream, Koufar, Viking Jews, En tragedie, Lust for Youth, Pisswhipp, Sarah's Charity, Vanity Productions, 7 From Life, Alleypisser, Architectural Metaphor, Ashley C, Caucasian Colony, Coup De Grace, Dale Cooper, Data-Bank-A and Flagellants.

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

hello ,-o-'

last.fm/user/omg_fish

hey all u people

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

why them girls so gloomy

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/gebbg

suck my cock no homo

last.fm/user/drfrostymilk

changed up your usual phrase eh?

last.fm/user/gayfuckingfag

Last 12 months I have been into [unknown], Xiu Xiu, Depeche Mode, Low, Nightcore, Grimes, BigBalls420, Red House Painters, My Bloody Valentine, Dinosaur Jr., Bones, Lil B, Drake, GRIMPORTAL, Death Grips, Green Day, Eminem, Cocteau Twins, Jason Aldean, New Order, Radiohead, Twenty One Pilots, Crystal Castles, Atari Teenage Riot, James Ferraro, Grouper, Sonic Youth, Sunny Day Real Estate, Mac DeMarco, R.E.M., The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Ween, Daniel Johnston, Have a Nice Life, Kanye West, Unwound, Scott Walker, The Knife, Erik Morgan, Mount Eerie, Coheed and Cambria, Modest Mouse, Saint Pepsi, Boards of Canada, David Bowie, Korn, The Streets, Yung Lean and Animal Collective.

whats the point of these thread if it's always the same people posting

fuckin shit
ive seen this gebbg guy here literally 1000 times, guys so desperate wtf

i guess hes just fairly local :)

hii
last.fm/user/ItsDomz

www.last.fm/user/nokitron

>Last 6 months I have been into ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, OGRE YOU ASSHOLE, Weezer, Ween, Kanye West, Death Grips, Danny Brown, Radiohead, Animal Collective, Crywank, People In The Box, Sufjan Stevens, Car Seat Headrest, THE NOVEMBERS, Sonic Youth, Lamp, M83, Chance the Rapper, Deerhunter, Ty Segall, Fidlar, Wavves, Jay Reatard, Jesu, Perfect Piano Lesson, indigo la End, Balmorhea, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Pg.99, This Will Destroy You, Asobi Seksu, The Avalanches, Tortoise, Cloud Nothings, KANA-BOON, きのこ帝国, Caspian, cinema staff, Godflesh, The Pillows, Brand New, Frank Ocean, NICO Touches the Walls, Sannhet, The Fall of Troy, Base Ball Bear, Mac DeMarco, 65daysofstatic, Man with a Mission and The Depreciation Guild.

Also hit me good black metal records.

hit me up with*

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

Last 7 days I have been into Julie Byrne, Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Stars of the Lid, Alejandra and Aeron, Bill Wells, Michael Hurley, Sibylle Baier, Aквapиyм, Joanna Newsom, Grouper, The Holy Modal Rounders, Dumb Type, Andy Stott, Fennesz, Idea Fire Company, Three 6 Mafia, Food For Animals, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Jason Lescalleet and Kevin Drumm

losing it a little

last.fm/user/FaceCase2525

What is the last really cute movie you watched?

Hello lads

last.fm/user/hippopcrates

HHH meme god, black metal savant

last.fm/user/hjeg

Last 1 month I have been into Talking Heads, The Cure, Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, Christian Death, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Throbbing Gristle, Alien Sex Fiend, The Raincoats, Church of Misery, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Lilys, Lydia Lunch, Death Grips, Electric Wizard, Cocteau Twins, Skinny Puppy and Dead Boys.

last.fm/user/SlabOfClay

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

I can never get any tracks to play on LASTFM. What is the secret to actually being able to listen to music on that site?

I have no idea what the problem could be. Did you try re-installing windows or calling your ISP?

I had to make a new acc cause I lost my old one but we are SUPER :D

We have Duster, Daughters, Aphex Twin and others in common

last.fm/user/crywalkers

They changed the menu at work but didn't inform the chefs so today I walked into a completely different menu and it was such a clusterfuck what the fuck management

last.fm/user/gebbg

lick my balls no homo

last.fm/user/mrbunglescruff

wassup

bump

We noticed that you have an Ad Blocker enabled.
Please consider disabling it for our site and supporting the work we do.

CLOSE

last.fm/user/zeroatoms

We're probably on super.

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

The Murder case of Hana and alice , Ernest and Celestine, Tetsuo the Iron Man

>Last 7 days I have been into A Place to Bury Strangers, Angelo Badalamenti, Croatian Amor, Prurient, The Angelic Process, Bathory, Death in June, Salem, The Caretaker, Converge, Duster, Sol Invictus, Lustmord, Boredoms, Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth, Steve Roach, Dead Kennedys, Amon, Aphex Twin, Atrium Carceri, Brian Eno, Om, Theologian, Alcest, LFO, Sonic Youth, The Sisters of Mercy, UNKLE, Aidan Baker, Goblin, In Slaughter Natives, Alva Noto, Laurel Halo, Whirr, Empyrium, Nadja, Vatican Shadow, Cult of Luna, Non, Mortaur, Omega Massif, Have a Nice Life, Sleep Research Facility, Anok Pe, DJ Shadow, Grouper, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Sweet Trip, Benny Smiles and Count Basic.

havent use last.fm in a while but feel free to add me
last.fm/user/WHINYFOB

last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs

>Last 7 days I have been into Andy Stott, Matmos, Gang Starr, Ozark, Digable Planets, Ssaliva, Frankie Cosmos, Jenny Hval, Four Tet, Harlem, Ben Klock, Angelo Badalamenti, Evian Christ, Fred Wesley & The J.B.'s, Holden, Twin Shadow, Rick James, The Last Poets, LA Vampires and Youth Lagoon.

Whats going on here?

last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9

>Last 7 days I have been into King Krule, Richard Strauss, The Caretaker, Snowing, Mild High Club, TTNG, Swans, Mac DeMarco, Homeshake, American Football, Death Grips, Sharks Keep Moving, Turisas, Elvis Depressedly, Mono, Chet Baker, Boards of Canada, Michael Gira, Django Reinhardt and 大象體操.