black metal probably isnt your genre m8

Burzum

panopticon - roads to the north

shut up white bitch i like how it sounds

Wolves in the throne room

S U N
B A T
H E R

>I want to force myself to like a genre of music but I have no interest in any of the culture that is closely associated with that music

>no, I won't create the version of the music that I'd like to hear myself, I insist that someone show me some

>it's impossible to really like one aspect of something without wanting to subject yourself to the autistic aspect of it

lmao reddit

bump cuz interested

Paysage d'Hiver. All the music is about coldness and winter. Creates a very beautiful atmosphere.

This as well. Honestly one of the best black metal albums of all time.

liturgy
deafheaven

thats it

ignore the guy that recommended paysage d'hiver if you're asking for bm that "isnt edgy satanist / nihilist bullshit" you are obviously new to bm entirely and wont like the lofi production.

Bal-Sagoth is fucking god tier black metal, and the themes are more in line with power metal so no worries about your edgi satanihilism there

Vallendusk
youtube.com/watch?v=iFzH3tMwlNs

Utgangen
utgangen.bandcamp.com/

Make it.

it's evidently already been made

voivod - terminal redux

yeah, but they suck.

unless you're listening to them ironically, in which case, they have enough good riffs to get you through.

unironically speaking though, the motherfucker, byron, writes legitimately good ass prose.

But they are edgy as fuck tho.

Be'lakor?

Can someone please explain to me the point of purposefully being THIS lo-fi?

personally can't listen to that shit either but the people I know that like it listen to it for the ambience. They basically put this in the back while readin a book or similar. Elevator music for metal fans.

IMO most people confuse "nihilist bullshit" with having no regard for life or the bullshit that goes along with living a life expected of you by society, family, friends, whatever whoever makes no real difference. You'll always die not really progressing further than fulfilling few of the many desires you had hoped for in life, with those no doubt being unfulfilling and undesirable after going through with them anyway. Spare yourself that misery, by simply stop caring about laughable aspects of existence. We all care about how we look, how others see us.
The body serves to live life, not much more. What you choose to do is solely yours, but none of us will ever find out what they actually want. Most of it is fairytale fantasies brought about by a brain numbing descent into "adulthood" in this weird reality constructed so we chase money, buy stuff to show others we get lots of money, for what? Tie me to a post and I'll walk around in circles that way.
Get rid of all that dumb shit and you'll be left with a life free to do whatever the fuck you want for no reason whatsoever. Waste your life to become a strung out junkie, you could possibly learn a lot more to 'life' then what you're all currently doing.

If someone replies to me and says they are content in their life, you should spend every day of the week, actually thinking about that. None of you will follow up with contention afterwards.

m8 this is good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-Ivv6CJNI

funny shit man, thanks for the copypasta

This anti edge shit needs to stop

been sharpening up my shitposting abilities so that means a lot, thank you friend

phrell though

AOTY 2013

skagos
ash borer
darkspace
panopticon
wolves in the throne room
drudkh
velvet cacoon

Wolves in the Throne Room

that's melodeath

that's fucking boring though, black metal is the best when its edgy satanist / nihilist bullshit. i recommend you get some taste faggot.

Listen to it not like it's lo fi but like its a crackling icey "texture" of the music

r-a-b-m.blogspot.com

iskra
ancst
panopticon

Monnsorrow
Enslaved
Agalloch
Bathory
Drudkh
Windir

Pagan metal in general

Grow up

The irony

>like how how 'genre' sounds
>"hey guys rec me some stuff in 'genre,' but doesn't sound like the massive bulk of 'genre'

did I miss something or are you really that stupid.

>Pagan metal in general
if he complains about something being edgy, i'm sure he wouldn't like nazi music

Underoath - Cries of the Past

Better question

What are some good female black metal vocalists?

ur mum when I bang her

It's not like you can hear the lyrics anyway

Not op but that you so much I love this, any other obscure, atmospheric metal?

myrkur

This is black metal, like it or fuck off and die

youtube.com/watch?v=xcHK5AOOBPM

This

Panoptions 2014 and 15 albums, the rest are edgy nihilism

Burzuum

King

An abstract illusion

Lots of shit bro

Obscure? Heh heh heh

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=RvfQqJeNF08

lmao this is the happiest black metal I have ever heard

What kind of a pathetic nerd gets insecure about himself when listening to music with edgy lyrics?

then get over the lyrics and yourself you dumb twat

the assmad pretension is palpable

highly recommend this album, it got me into metal

look blacgaze up, faget

Iskandr, Lubbert Das, Turia, Nadra, Misthyrming, Svartidaudi, Sinmara, Ash Borer, Predatory Light, Fell Voices, Vanum, Uskumgallu, Cobalt...

So is all black metal.