/éire/

Quintessentially Irish edition.

alri

rate my wow character

Good lad, Mayo for Singh.

first for GALLAIBH AMACH

>tfw no average irish gf

People who are Irish are more Irish than people who aren't.

>wow
>in 2016-17
i'd post a fedora but i just did a factory reset

Knights Hospitalier a best. Templar a meme.

>fourth
GALWEGIAN SUPREMACY CONFIRMED

Good, stale fucking meme

>GALWEGIAN
back to galloway, sc*t

To be fair, getting involved in the GAA is a sign of assimilation. If you came here legally, assimilate, pull your weight, and provided there aren't too many coming with you, that's fine by me.

would fuck her and then leave her as a single mother and watch as her acting career fails

nth for Northern Ireland

He's mad that he dropped his phone in the toilet and lost all the fedora pictures he saved off /brit/.

Reminder that Dubliners aren't Irish

he looks bro-tier anyway

The phrase in Irish for "get out" is just "away with you" (same reason we say it in English). Imigh leat.

>only irish wrestler in the WWE
>she has to dye her hair red because of le redhead irish meme
Cringe

jesus he fucking skewers your man haha

Tempted to ring her up and do that. I used to shift the face off her at the discos.

Exemplary post.

I re-watched The Grand Budapest Hotel recently and never figured out that this bitch was in it the first time.

need to see some videos of nordies kicking the shite out of each other

>wwe
I'm laughing audibly

her debut was worse.
Had her coming out doing Irish dancing and doing jigs after every move

grma
always thought away with you had its roots more in middle english or something.

Christ almighty

>WWE
why
h
y

nostalgia is a drug of the soul
enjoyed this post

>WWE
Cringe

Bottle fed

Just because his name isn't on doesn't mean you should give it attention.

Ahh yes, men.

Lol fucking brits

>Becky Lynch
>feuds with only black wrestlers
nice

>Lynx
Why?

cold out

Reminder

>leading cause of death among young men
I mean, what else is going to kill a young healthy man? Deadly diseases are pretty much purged from the west bar cancer and some hereditary things

>what else is going to kill a young healthy man?
The Fear.

Are you playing on nostalrius?

>suicide is the most likely cause of death for men under 25

I will be when it comes out

The leaders of '16 are rolling in their graves

wonder why that is
never heard anyone ever talk about anime bar a few queers in college

As long as they aren't fiddling anymore kids.

Pearse is wanking to hentai drawings of little boys in his

hate travellers

Sweet, maybe I'll get to gank you if you're playing horde

Hate gorgers

why would you talk about wanking to hentai?

The ones that actually talk about anime in public are the worst of the worst. Most people who watch anime will hide their power level around everybody except their most trusted friends.

Hate travellers, hate foreigners, hate knackers, hate Brits, hate Muslims, hate Dubliners, hate anime pedos.

I could go on.

Sure they loved a bit of ecchi.

The only lads I heard talking about hentai were normalfags in secondary. Then again the normalfags were weirdos that would wank in class and throw dildos on the roof so maybe I was the normal one.

this west brit meme is abhorrent

Hate you.

>friends
You aren't fooling anyone.

Fucking little boys is worse though

I'll more than likely be playing alliance. Depends if there ends up being a /vg/ guild.

>The only lads I heard talking about hentai were normalfags in secondary.
Does not compute.

>Then again the normalfags were weirdos that would wank in class and throw dildos on the roof so maybe I was the normal one.
I don't think you fully understand what a normalfag is.

I was speaking generally. Nobody knows that I watch anime. I sure at least some anime fans have equally autistic friends that they discuss it with (in private, where it belongs).

Fuck off Pearse go back to /cm/.

t. thick as pig shite bogger

Bet the French pedo watches children from the balcony in his flat

wouldnt be long gettin froastbit

I actually like Europeans and Westerners, some Gooks are alright as well. I just utterly fucking despise niggers and dunecoons.

>west brit
It was started by Eóin MacNeill because he felt threatened by the sheer intellectual dominance Are Pearse displayed.

>he doesn't support the Irish anime industry

Why does he post here?

Listening to proud Ulster-Scot Johnny Cash again lads.

>playing with Lndi and all the other retards
They're playing Horde anyway, I'll stick to ganking them

Those who were not circumcised are significantly more Irish than those who were.

Don't like eastern europeans

Good man. The ulster scots were the men that built America.

Andrew Jackson is being pushed off the 20 because he's Ulster Scot and replaced with Harriet Tubman`

What do they make?

That goes without saying.

Oh, yeah, they seem kinda dead inside and pretty fucking evil but I wouldn't mind riding the hole off some Polish young one and calling her a kurwa afterwards.

Normalfag as in they were the "popular" ones I guess. Not the artsy type, just "the lads" that sit together in the back of the class and talk loudly about the GAA and spout Sup Forums memes. Exaggerated a bit though, only one lad wanked in class (that we know of) and the dildo thing was hilarious because the school didn't take it down for months.

Bit specific there. Called the Gards to track your post.

Pearse certainly was very dominant alright, intellectually yes but especially when it came to little sex with little boys.

only muzzies are circumcised in ireland you spaz

no that was the gael
Ulster scots were too busy larping as ghosts while the Gael outbred and outperformed them

Ah yes, hello (((Mac Neill)))

This one
I never actually got to know the upper echelons of the /vg/ guild. I just enjoy having a stream of shitposting in guild chat while leveling.

>sit together in the back of the class and talk loudly about the GAA and spout Sup Forums memes
That's a very odd combo.

Which supports exactly what I said, you scarcock yank.

I keep seeing pearse was a pedo but were these just rumours? He set up a boys school but were there ever any hard evidence?

I had a weird friend that introduced me to Sup Forums, pretty sure he introduced it to them too. He was a lot more social and used to go drinking with them and shit.

See his poetry. All I can remember is some line about wanting to kiss young boys.

Superb post.

>defending a pedo

Reported to garda intelligence

Holy shit we're gonna have the worst birth rate behind Japan if this keeps up.

>tfw cutfag
got it done when I was a child because apparently my foreskin was too tight and it was hurting my willy

>defending
>copying my post
Reported to copyright authority.

Not if we breed exclusively with 2D. Irish women are horrible anyway.

Liking 2D doesn't pertain to pedophilia dumb Sup Forumstard.

Has anybody ever met a normal person that likes anime? The only anime fans I've ever come across are socially awkward autists like the freaks that go to eirtakon

Yeah, they normally enjoy stuff like naruto and attack on titan

I've known people who were normal before they got into anime if that counts

Yes it does

Yeah a few. Most of them watch it in addition to other shows.

>The only anime fans I've ever come across are socially awkward autists like the freaks that go to eirtakon
Woah who hurt your feelings there bud?

>Holy shit we're gonna have the worst birth rate behind Japan if this keeps up.
But we have one of the highest birth rates in Europe.

>Has anybody ever met a normal person that likes anime?
Other than the really mainstream stuff, no. Then again, if a person who watches anime is good at hiding their power level, you'll never even suspect that they are a fan.

I know people who are popular who like it but not normal people
like they're the types that only get popular once they go to university

I don't care about Eirtakon but there's a normalfag at my uni who wears an FMA T-shirt.