> skinny but super strong
Or
> bulky and muscly as shit but weak

Pic unrelated.

>raped 43200 times
LUL

>raped 43200 times
How do you even keep count like that?

assuming it was a certain number of times per day and she calculated it like that
retard

/thread

Over 9000 times..

By using autism

>43,198
>43,199
>43,200

She counted haha

let's do the math!
for 1 year
for 2 years
for 3 years

You'd think she would start liking it after the first 1000 or so.

>Implying you wouldn't loose track of how many days or years you've been locked away
>Implying there's a set number of rapes happening per day

per day. It doesn't really add up.

Skinny but super strong. Why else do you lift but for strength and athletisism?

Basically Bruce Lee?

Skinny but super strong of course.

What use is the muscles if they don't function as such? It would be like either getting a tiny penis that makes a woman orgasm like crazy every time or a long floppy penis that can't get hard.

To show off

Okay, that is great if you are a fighter. For anormal guy, you dont need to be that strong to be considered strong. I would go with buff as fuck.

The cuts on the wrists and body afterwards

Skinny.

Women prefer that from what i've seen.

Elaborate?

number of babies

43,200 times. Can you even imagine the roasted beef she keeps in her pants? You'd imagine the guy no. 12313 fucking her used up roastie would demand a refund

women don't like men that look like dick skin

bulky and muscly and super strong

well iam already.

all this skinny guys are strong is a bruce lee meme

irl bolo young would rip bruce lee appart. hes fast but weak faggot who got beat up in brazil studiying vale tudo, latter he invented his jet kun doo style cuz he was beaten up by early mmas(vale tudo)

Well it's easier to look good if you're naturally skinny what with the fact that you've almost no fat on you to hide whatever muscle gains you have, no matter how small, so in that alone you're going to look a lot better than someone who has to both bulk -and- cut their body.

The downside to being skinny of course is that to gain muscle as fast as a bulky person you have to force-feed yourself to the point it's not even enjoyable.

But yeah, i don't know, i just notice that skinny / slender guys generally seem to be the ones attracting the most women - not 'eating disorder' skinny, of course, but just normal skinny.
Purely anecdotal though.

Thats 30 rapes a day, for 40 years. I call bullshit.

I guess men can work out to a point they're basically trying to look good to other men, in the same way you get these women that get surgery / wear shitloads of makeup to a point it's not even attractive to any heterosexual man, and they're just doing it to present themselves to other women.

>30 rapes a day

You're a rookie, right?

6 x 365 x 20 = 43800
4 x 365 x 30 = 43800
It's less than 6 rapes every day for 20 years or 4 rapes every day for 30 years.

> bulky and muscly as shit but weak
Basically every gym rat. They're good at repetitive lifting of bars and dumbbells, and from that they get bulky as fuck, but throw any sort of practical heavy lifting work at them and they're weak as shit.

> skinny but super strong
This all the way. Chicks don't even like the bulky look.

Lol no

Poor kid must be sooo new to the rape business so she count every thrust. She will learn later.

Fucking lost

>43,200 rape times
is she using metric system?

In the same hole?

>Raped 43,2000 times
>Yfw she kept count

*43,200 but made up number regardless.

aka powerlifter or body builder

/thread

Fact