Any Vape fags here? Looking into getting an RDA but I am not too sure what I am looking at...

Any Vape fags here? Looking into getting an RDA but I am not too sure what I am looking at. I don't have a ton of money to spend, Uni budget unfortunately. I was considering getting the Royal Hunter. Pic related. But I don't know if it's any good, Can anyone offer some advice? I heard you get a better flavor from them and it's cheaper than a tank.

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/search?royal hunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless selfbump

how much do they pay you to do this viral advertising shit?

Nah man seriously, I am actually clueless and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Since I moved to uni I don't have a lot of friends left. They all either went on the dole and aren't worth the oxygen they inhale or they have their own lives to concentrate on.

Why not just smoke.

alliance v2 works fine for me, and since youre not too experienced its a pretty good starter kit

I started waking up in the middle of the night coughing up flem and really short of breath and thought I needed to make a change whilst I still can before I do some irreversible damage to myself.
>inb4 your fine, get over it
Not to sound like a cheapskate but how much is it going to set me back? I found the royal hunter for 25 quid Is it too complicated to use for a beginner or is it just not a great RDA?

fasttech.com/search?royal hunter

>different materials used, its basically a chinese rip off, but it works the exact same. just make sure your pin on the rda protrudes.

You're going to have to buy an ohm reader, wire, mini screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters, and cotton.

Do you have experience making your own coils?

Smoke cigarettes instead, they're cooler.

No but I have looked into it and it doesn't look that difficult just looks like trial and error, I am quite good with my hands and don't mind taking time to learn how to do it. My box mod has an ohm reader on it, is that not reliable enough to measure ohms?

25 bucks for a complete diy set on fasttech

what model is your box mod???

The ohm reader on it should be fine.

I would only buy rdas from fasttech.

DO NOT BUY MODS FROM HERE.
They are unreliable, and majority of them are built to fail.

Coolfire IV plus 70W

m o u t h f e d o r a d e g e n e r a c y

Irrelevant.
Get any cheap shit from fast tech it vapes the same.

RTA were quite different before they all became Gryffon clones and this is as god as it gets,
RDA are so simple they were as good as they can get for years already.

No room for improvement.
grab a boxmod, grab any drippers and you got the best vape possible.

Better than thoughtlessly inhaling possibly toxic chemicals from a small possible explosive.

>Coolfire IV plus 70W

Yeah, buy it and learn!!!

You'll figure out how to get better vapor and /or better flavor.

The more surface area on your coil, the better the flavor.

I just get confused with all the different number of posts and shit should try and get one with as many as possible or is that just going to over complicate things?
I'd rather chance it with ecigs than know full well I was killing myself a little bit at a time with normal cigs.

Haters only have enough money for smokes

>bum ass niggahs

Suit yourself infidel.

Royal hunters are great

lmao, what?

RDA's with 4 posts are easier to build on.. 3 post designs have you trying to jam the coil into the outer post plus the middle post for both coils.

however if you are only using single coil builds it doesn't really matter. just avoid mini RDA's like the Royal hunter mini they are useless for anything other then basic kanthal builds

Thanks for the tip man, how do I increase the surface area? Just make more circles with the wire?
I have a feeling you have even less friends than me.
Is it worth it 25 pound?

Cheers man I appreciate the info.
Is a single or dual coil better?

I have several RDA's I find the royal hunter to be the best for flavor over clouds.. the 4 post design is simple to build on.and it has a large drip well so you don't have to drip constantly.

it depends. single coils give you a more restricted hit similar to a cigarette better for lung hits. dual coils wide open are better for clouds

Get some Clapton wire for whatever RDA you are gonna get. It has insane surface area, find a picture and you will see why. Its easy to build with, just don't get something that's too thick. Gotta watch the ohms on that coolfire. Clapton's great.

I wouldn't say I was a cloud chaser but I would like the option to blow pretty big clouds will the royal hunter do that or is it not that great for clouds?

listen if you are new to the RDA thing get the royal hunter it's one of the better RDA's out there and bring it to your local shop and tell them to throw some clapton in it.. or better yet just order some prebuilt clapton's and put them in your self.. you will get the best flavor and clouds from a dual clapton build..

But the downside is that clapton take more time ro ramp up so you gotta push them at around 80-100 watts

So the thicker the wire the lower the ohms? what's the lowest ohm I should go on a 70W device?

I used to use RDAs, but since the new .5ohm occ coils go to 60watts I only use the Kanger SubTank.

if you go with dual coils wide open you will get clouds the Royal hunter can do both cloud builds and flavor builds.

My device only does 70 though would that be okay?