Vapers get in here. Post your kit and your juice

Vapers get in here. Post your kit and your juice.

Pegasus mod with nautilus tank here, vaping pure vg and nic.

we get it .......you vape

that is some sex ass vape... i vape my own juice (strawberry)

pic related.. its my setup (iStick100W and Bellus RTA)

what is wrong about vaping? just because we wanna get rid of cigs and this is our way of choice? or are you just jelly bc u have no moneys to afford those things?

Good flavor and clouds?

ITT: Autism the Thread

i would say i produce medium sized clouds.. the flavor is fantastic.. it is like you drive straight through strawberry fields and u can taste the smell

I don't see anything inherently wrong with vaping. Sure, it helps some people quite smoking, but, and I'm not saying it's everyone, some of the people in the vaping community can be outright obnoxious faggots about it. They have this superiority complex and act like they're above those who smoke.

yeah that is unfortunately true.. but u will always meet such people... it is not just the case with us vapers

I have a Tugboat V2 RDA on the Dominus mod with the bottom fire button. 22 gauge 4 wrap dual coil build vaping on Strawberry Cheesecake by Bon Apetit.

any pictures?

Been a smoker for several years now and I'm wondering if vaping is an effecting method of quitting. Patches and shit like that never seemed to work for me so I'm wondering how effective it would be to vape while slowly dialing down the nicotine levels.

my friend did this fam shit works

It still takes some effort to switch, but it's a LOT easier.

Make sure you're getting enough nicotine too, otherwise it might not work.

it works.. smoked almost 2 packs a day.. now i dont even feel the need for cigs anymore.. it helps a lot.. i start mit 18mg/ml.. now i am at 6mg/ml nicotine

Sounds great. I'm definitely going to give this a shot.

Here's a couple. She needs to be cleaned and polished though.

do it.. but dont buy some cheap shit.. you will regret it.. for starters i can recommend iStick 20W and the GS-Air M tank atomizer..

thats a really nice combo.. was thinking about making my own unregulated box mod.. just for the lols.. any ideas?

That's it. All together it runs about 450 dollars. Tough as a tank and hardly any voltage drop. Don't really see anything out there that would be considered an upgrade except for the RDA.

I'm using a p1 battery with a p1 pro clearomizer, currently I'm vaping menthol flavor made by mild, 11 mg. I'm really satisfied with this.

I don't know shit about box mods. Sorry.

if it does the job, why upgrade?

I had some dirt cheap ones leak liquid all over the place. Can't say I'd recommend them. As long as you don't buy the cheapest ones you should be ok.

Also, if you're going cheap, use a higher concentration of nicotine in it to compensate for the poor vapor production.

iStick 30W, Orchid V4 RTA, 50/50 VPG 12mg apricot flavour