Are we actually best friends?

Are we actually best friends?

I think so

yes

Precious :')

no matter how anti-japan/anti-korea posters on Sup Forums say it cant change the fact that korea is the weebest country ever. if you only see it korea is the weebest.

rather china is the weebest

brothers in denial

but no one likes china

Japanese consider Korea as part of Japan.

by*

You'll pay for this little Korea

Stupid poo wine plastic face starcraft land

Bulgogi a shit

plz love korea xiao cheng

>zainichizainchizaichizainichi
you ARE the zainichi false flagger huh? you sound strange.

if you are a straight up netouyo you couldnt know about this. how could you be a netouyo without knowing it. regardless of the fact that korea is the biggest japan hater their missive weebness is another factual truth there that even every netouyo knows and acknowledges it.

Are you mad?

China and Korea were never friends?
more like frenemies

Yeah m8 just ignored how they enslaves your ancestors and used your grandmothers as sex slaves also just ignore the fact they lie and continue to claim it never happened.

Why not give em a blowjob while your at it?

No fuck off Hwang-guk

More like Kuckorea.
You would been one of the first volunteers to help enslave your people I bet.

No....I'm sorry but we are a little fed up with your attitude of turning almost everything into competitions with us.
We care more about bigger countries plus Taiwan maybe, but I probably care no longer than a day even if Korea evaporated from the earth this instant.

This

Korea must apologize first

Shut up dog eater, just eat whales like us
>Korea captured 1997 whales while Japan hunted just 591.
wait, you guys eat 3 times more whales than Japanese,
OK, now we are friends

autism

what's wrong with you?

You better be, is that or being China bitches

>le false dichotomy meme

>hey poles, it's either us or the Soviets
>hey finns, it's either us or the Nazis
>hey south Vietnam, it's either us or the Soviets

(OP) #
we are so deformed looking 70% of our women have to resort to massive plastic surgery procedures. our food is smelly and consists of rotten fish and lettuce, dog meat. we are grotesquely narcissistic when our country's history and culture is shit. we act like power hungry jews obsessed with education and mo ey, even if we are still stupid and have no common sense. our countries our either ruled by a fat fuck or a shaman's puppet. we are isolated and imbred descended from a bunch of chinese colonists raping siberian snow niggers. most of us are severely mentally ill. disgusting, creepy people.

please come there japanese and murder these insects. fucking gooks

>Bulgogi a shit
you take that back

>be korean
>have anti-Japan demonstration
>kill birds
why

>be Korean
>have anti-Japan demonstration
>behead dogs
why??

I hate slit eye gooks.

Taiwan is best.
In addition, there are two weeb flag countries made by weeb politicians.