Hey Sup Forums i accidentally deleted a vid of me and my ex fucking beofre i saed it to my computer...

Hey Sup Forums i accidentally deleted a vid of me and my ex fucking beofre i saed it to my computer, do you know of any way to recover deleted files on andriod? will post vid/link to vid if it works. pic related; is her

bumping for the vid

i saed it

i could be wrong
but android device most likely uses ssd type storage
so recovering deleted files is virtually impossible
could be wrong

you could try the dumpster app. also, it the phone rooted?

nope

You are...there are ways

What else you got of her op?

i got dumpster but it seems to only back up things you delete after you have downloaded the app

diskdigger

show tits and face
then assistance

bumpity bump

face w tits?

i barely had any pics saved to my comp. if whatever someone tells me works il havea video AND more pics because i literally JUST deleted shit and went to look because i thought i saved that shit and i only had some older stuff so i was like fuuuuuuuck and figured someone here might know

so...
face and tits?

she was a shy one so basically no face, ill screencap a vid she sent since i cant post .mov files

post casual face pic then, like off her fb
working on your problem actively, not sure i can help

depending on model of said phone, OS version, rooted or jailbroken ive had luck with Dr. Fone recovery
just find a copy to torrent
it'll recover files photo video text calls ect

here we go, capped this from a vid

everyone trying OP. drop the face pic

OP here, i use a completely unmodified LG G4

just ask her new bf to send you a new vid.

psh, doesn't have one left me because she "knows what she wants but its not me" she literally broke up with me over text ONE MINUTE before i was gonna leave to pick her up to drive back home from college for my sisters wedding. wedding was still lit tho.

I mean they could make a new one easily.

and let me guess - sex has been dropping off even before? she's been fucking him a while broheim

bitch thinks he knows the situation, dude we dated for a month and she broke up with me out of nowhere i dont really care i just would like the video of her suckin and fuckin

she only dated you when she had a fight with her real bf after he fucked another bitch and when she finally saw that he wasn't threatened by you, she crawled back on her knees to him and sucked his dick a way you have never even see her do before. u mad?

Use Dr Fone recovery.
It's what I used to get pics back that I deleted.

kdiskdigger worked for the pictures and it also allowed me to save the thumbnail for the video that i really want but thats it, still unable to save deleted vids