NEWFAG HERE

NEWFAG HERE
why the fuck do I see the same fucking shit/posts over and over again?

When I press "next page", I WANT TO FUCKIN SEE THE NEXT PAGE, NOT THE SAME SHIT AGAIN

If I wanted to see the same shit again, why would I even press "next page" in the first place?

also

can't triforce

▲ ▲

catalog

Ur supposed to hide the threads ur not interested in

this is actually a quite common problem for new guys like you. all you have to do is delete the system 32 folder. look it up bro

>▲
▲ ▲

Did I do it?

Okay mate, this is not a drill. I'm going to have to guide you to the gate that leads straight to the path of An Hero. Follow me.

Fuck it. I won, first try motherfuckers/
I now own Sup Forums

You can go ahead and call me moot from now on

len()▲
▲▲

i am a shitty coder

Catalog dipshit

▲ ▲

^ ▲
▲ ▲

>newfags get stunned by the power of dubs

>own /b

^ ▲
< ▲ ▲
v did
> anything happen

▲ ▲

▲▲

▼▼

>>>

Tfw you cant triforce

holy fucking shit
I didn't notice
that's my first time rolling dubs

▶▶

▲▲

▲▲

you wish, faggot

▐▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

So, two same numbers next to each other aren't dubs?

>just stay on page 0 faggot

Thank you for posting this thread. The algorithms pushes recently posted to the top. Just refresh bro. Also if your new here you can pretend to be old by making OC propaganda

Fuck this Sup Forums is lame as fuck, it full of creeps and wanna alphas that are really sissy little beta fags whos life is tossing off to a picture of a nude girl because there carnt get the real thing

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

len(1)▲

>▲
▲▲

All newfags can now triforce by copying this down somewhere. Save it in notepad so you can use it later. That's what I'm doing

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

For fuck sake... Why don't people lurk moar?

What's happening is that Sup Forums is a fast board. By the time you press "next page", other threads get bumped up and push the previous front-page threads down a page or two.
If you go to boards.Sup Forums.org/b/catalog or just you'll see all the threads at once. Just be aware that anything around the bottom has probably gone 404.

I don't ever click the second page for anything ever. I only use sites that are one bug page that loads as you scroll, it saves time, like HDL for example. On here, I just refresh the page once I've scrolled thought the first page.

  ▲
▲ ▲

Maybe if you only go to Sup Forums. We on /tg/ are cool as fuck

Oldfag here (been here since 2006).

▲ ▲

I don't care. OP asked why page 2 shows the same threads. I answered more than thoroughly instead of simply saying "lurk moar, newfag", which is the appropriate response.
Fuck off.

>newfag
>someone already said catalog
>newfag doesnt get it
Kys asap

▲ ▲