Just got this new desk Sup Forums now my battle station lookin schnazzy

Just got this new desk Sup Forums now my battle station lookin schnazzy.

ITT: we post battle station and theor net worth

Ill start. Circa $3k

One of those k's is just the headpones alone!

The rest is good hook ups slickdeals.net
Niggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmDdork6oA&ved=0ahUKEwiei5yGncvMAhVM5GMKHZf7BjYQtwIINjAJ&usg=AFQjCNEgEw3dvgwRqIA-JPNuyoArn9OPTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else care to join?

Fucking humblebrag

Kys

Same fag for sure. Self proclaimed.

Go on...

Someone is jealous...

Sweet what are roy running in the pc?

Are you? I mean
Sorry im drunk

Nice printer btw

Do you mean the program or specs?

?
Want to see what u got!:)

Specs manno your program shit is your own business unless you want to braggart to!!!!

Intel I5 (forgot what ghz) 16gb ram nvidia Gtx 650 and Samsung solid state hard drive for speed and the program is cura for the 3D printer

>still playing computers
Consoles are only getting better. i haven't seen a serious change in computers since dial up. Also, computers have mods. That pretty much ruins the game. Let me give an example. GTA 5. the online was alright before the PC port. we didn't have modders and bullshiters ruining the spirit of the game. PC happens and now the games online is bullshit. windmills spawn in front of the garage, random assholes killing everyone at once, modded leaderboards. the list goes on.
another example
Destiny
sure we have some laggers, but no modders. The game is played as intended. PC gaming will soon be phased out when consoles practically become a PC

Check and mate i5 4.7 quad overclocked

2tb hard drive

Gtx 970 ssc

16gb ram

16gb video memory

25k NOK. like $3k -$4k depending on the dollar.

No disk reader?
No Sound card?
Any accessories like a 2.5 inch bay?

>virgins

Faggot and niggercjust shut your dumb fucking mouth! No middle man means better shit and no extra money

Do you even game bro?

ITT you fuck off
Battle station or gtfo!

lol no way

Op here shut the fuck up about console this is a battle staion thread now fuck off.
Your discrepancies about script kiddies does not mean anything to me or anyone that supposed to be on this no fuck off

lol fucking waste of cash, how much is that laptop? Norfag here as well

About 3.7k

Lookin clean man! What DAC do you run???

Op

Agreed

Yes but Microsoft have said Xbox one is their last console and Sony will probably go same way

I dig it man or girl lol

Op

Thanks ... but i have to admitt ive gotten a little carried away with the mikus sense i took this pic ... i had to get all the keychains so now i have like 12 of them lol

Nice gun gale online fig

Good on ya m8

Op

I was going to refrain from mentioning the mikus but I still like it so why even complain?

Op

Yes and yes
Pirate for life

Yeah and Halo 4 "was the last halo"

Maybe the last console based as a console. They'll release a new method for console gaming. It'll just be more like a computer.

I use to work in oil and i moved around a lot so if i wanted to game this was the only option. it was like 18.5k and on sale on komplett.

I just keep buying shit. not sure what everything's worth.

God damn it stop talking about consoles you guys are getting really fucking annoying go somewhere else

Let me rephrase ITT we post Battlestations

OP

wat is a DAC? my answer to hardware use to bee throw money at it.

So be it fair enough at least you posted a battle station that's what this fucking thread is about so I tip my hat to you and keep on doing it well

Op

Nice ok then

Your shit battlestation devalues every second.
You'll be struggling to get 1/5 of your money back when selling your battlestation.

Its not about money or resale value

Come back when you are at least 18
You fire starting nigger

Op

Itt we post battlestations im sick of repeating myself...

Windows 10 sucks dick.

>overrated headphones
>no real desk
>cable management is a fucking mess
>mememouse
>memekeyboard
>Using a TV as a display
>shit mic
>disgusting carpet

better luck next time goy

Im calling samefag

Also
MODS

You idiots know what this thread is about now get on board or fuck off

Your wallpapers man!! please lend me your wallpaper!

Fucking google reverse! Love Lain!

which one?

meant for

holy shit this is bad, why do you need a fucking tv infront of you, screen is way to big, i suggest you get a monitor and a normal desk not this pleb shit

>this b8

I found it mate!! thanks though!

for sure man.

I'm glad you found the wired.

Where the fuck do you guys get money for this?

full time job.

This

I like it better then windows 8

I work about 35 to 39 hours a week currently. Car payment and school. What type of work do you guys do?

Im a noc tech at a telecom company

How much schooling did you do?

kinda wanna save this and make it a copypasta

Im a little embarrased to say but i just got my G.E.D but i got lucky the company i work for started a prigram and were looking for people with no experiance so they could train them how they wanted and that was 3 years ago... if not for that lucky break id still he working at home depot

Now Im a student. I use to work in oil. pay was great but we are going true kind of a oil crises so I got lied off. still have my gear tho.

Lucky as fuck bro. I wouldn't mind a tech job but none of it is working while I'm going to school so sick at my job of handling retards while shelling out for school.

Just a faggot with too much money on his hands.

Sorry you got laid off. What are you going to school for?

Yeah but once u get done with school you wont be needing luck to get places

working on my mechatronics bachelor degree.

It was given to me for free faggot get off of you fucking high horse
Your shit is weak!

Op

here's my battlestation
same here

From your mother

Op

Agreed op

Fuck your mother

Op

Whats with the black and gold keyboard

this?
KBT pure pro. lovely keyboard.

Yeah but why is it there ... is it hooked up to anything... just wonering why u have 2 keyboards

just happened to be on my desk
i switch between them
i think i had just cleaned it and thats why it was there

Anybody else looking to pick up the GTx 1080? Or should I just get a 980TI

Depends on the price? What's the expected pricing on the 1080

let's all love lain

They say $599

Ahh ok well nice set up my only complaint is i can see those wires on the floor

id tidy them up but effort

ty fam

Congratulations your retarded

My current setup.
Got some new gear turning up next week.
3 new monitors and a bracket mount as well as an M2 SSD for my PC

I would assume the 980TI would come down to 450 or so then.

Go for the 1080 it blows away the 980ti and its cheaper assuming the 980 TIs dont drop in price by an ass load ... i plan on selling my 980TIs and upgrading

I don't know about "blows away". It would only have 2gb more vram and slightly higher clock speed.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmDdork6oA&ved=0ahUKEwiei5yGncvMAhVM5GMKHZf7BjYQtwIINjAJ&usg=AFQjCNEgEw3dvgwRqIA-JPNuyoArn9OPTA

currently you are falling for marketing. wait for the first benchmarks on anandtech/bench before spreading these rumors.

Laptopfag reporting in.

get a board to put under your laptop or look forward to cleaning out the fans every 6 months.

Op here im a fulltime faggot now im at work have fun anno!

real laptop fag here

ayyyy famalam

>still playing computers
Consoles are only getting better. i haven't seen a serious change in computers since dial up. Also, computers have mods. That pretty much ruins the game. Let me give an example. GTA 5. the online was alright before the PC port. we didn't have modders and bullshiters ruining the spirit of the game. PC happens and now the games online is bullshit. windmills spawn in front of the garage, random assholes killing everyone at once, modded leaderboards. the list goes on.
another example
Destiny
sure we have some laggers, but no modders. The game is played as intended. PC gaming will soon be phased out when consoles practically become a PC