This is how wishing my ex gfs hot mom a happy mothers day is going. Ask me anything

This is how wishing my ex gfs hot mom a happy mothers day is going. Ask me anything.

What phone?

Galaxy s7 Edge

How can you tell if something risky to send or cheesy, cause i find i get carried away easily and just turn off the conversation.

btw do you have pics of her?

Ask for a pic so you can get rid of the boner.

same here, any pics of the milf OP?

Is she single?

this is a good idea

Well considering we have both seen fully nude pics of each other and discussed fucking many times there really isn't anything too risky in this scenario. It's been a long time since I proposed we fuck but I usually just go with compliment, tease, repeat and make the teasing a little more risqué over time until you know from subtle hints she will agree then finally pull the trigger and just be blunt.

Upload pic and ask for nudes

ty OP

Last I knew she was engaged but we don't talk much. This is probably the first I've text her since Merry Christmas. Just always lusted for each other so anytime we talk this subject comes up.

wait, youve made plans to fuck her more than half a year ago? you need to pull the trigger, mate.

I know I know I just don't know how I feel about her being engaged & doing it. So the new plan today was don't ask if she's still engaged lol

Don't ask her, don't mention it... just fuck her OP. Be our hero

Yeah I should man. She was always such a sweetheart and great person, her daughter such an ungrateful slutty bitch and mom knew it, so me and mom have still kept contact.

How much of a bitch do you have to be to cuck your own daughter like that?

It was never discussed or even on the table while me and her daughter were still together.

Oh, my eyes glossed over the "ex" in your OP. Godspeed user.

OP is fag

>watching tv
>notices ex boyfriend coming out of mom's room????
>wtf are you doing here?
>he just winks and leaves
>"mom, why was ano-"
>notice mom is all flushed and red
>her bedsheets are messy
>so is her hair
>shameful cuckquean feels

If dubs, OP asks for nudes

I'm 25 nigger and so is her daughter there ain't no living at home going on her mom is mid 50s probably and if she is still engaged it'd be at a motel lol

are you texting yourself? lol

Nope.

Texting hisselfs mother