Yes

why not

Yes

Limited Slip Differential? Sure if you want maximum off road or gravel traction

Yes.

yeah but don't get complacent with it.

no

Yes

Do you have pure existing mental health problems?

Is there a strong trend of serious mental illness in your family?

Are you feeling happy/content?

Are you in a comfortable environment with people you trust?

Are you sure you have aquired legit lsd?

nah that shit sucks, do mushrooms

Psychedelics are one of the most beautiful experiences you can have plus it don't hurt to try new shit AND it's not addictive, so yes, do it

Sure, test it to make sure it's actually acid, and know what dosage you're taking

One hit could drive you to insanity if it runs in your family. The underlying symptoms will surface once you go to the special place.

dont do it kacper

JUST

Yeah it's fun

Do it if you are not under 21 years old and if you have someone sober close to you. And do it with your light off because the hallucinations will be amazing

>Should I try LSD?

If you are unfamiliar with psychedelics then atleast read this whole thing before doing it. Can be the difference between a hellish experience and a good one. LSD is highly dependent on where you are when taking it, who you are with and your general mental state. "Set & setting" as they say.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_faq.shtml

You can tell if it's real by putting it under a black light after microwaving it for a minute. If it glows it's real. Try heroin.

>AND it's not addictive
Getting high is addictive bro. Psychedelic induced euphoria is unbelievably good.

>One hit could drive you to insanity if it runs in your family. The underlying symptoms will surface once you go to the special place.

It is posion for repression of all kinds. Seen a few who got some sort of gay meltdown when they realised their own latent homosexual urges. It will bring out your hidden sides.

get it on the internet

Totally

valhala?

Haven't used that site I mainly use Alphabay

Yeah, but at the end of your weeklong binge on acid you will need to eat a whole sheet of blotter to feel anything. Tolerance makes it pretty much self regulating.

It's a bit like climbing a mountain. It's a rough hike to the top and can be awesome when you are up there. Then it's a long hike downhill from there. When you get back you don't want to run up the mountain the next day. It takes effort to trip.

yeah but drink a load of water

This kills the LSD.

Yes. What are you, stupid?

Honestly I think AMT is better.

>Do you have pure existing mental health problems?
not formally, but yes
>Is there a strong trend of serious mental illness in your family?
nah
>Are you feeling happy/content?
no
>Are you in a comfortable environment with people you trust?
I could be
>Are you sure you have aquired legit lsd?
what is legit lsd quek

am heavy repression ama

Fuck yes.

OP here!
what are the price ranges for LSD?

You pussy...

ayy

looks like you already have

pic unreleated m8

You're good to go. Do it alone at home you don't need and probably will regret having anyone else present.

SALUT COMRADE GOD SPEED TO ME
>loads up music

oh wait first, where is this silk road?

When I was coming out of my first acid trip the entire world seemed fake, as if it was a charade being put on to occupy my conscious mind. I had an out of body experience and it was like the world was put on hold while I was experiencing other dimensions. I made the conscious choice to just chalk it up to the drugs because the only other option was to accept my experiences as real which would make me mentally ill.

Acid can be a few different things. Most of them are a research chemical. A common one is 25i-NBOMe. The research chemicals are toxic unlike pure LSB. They also cause harm because they're in a higher microdose than LSD. Where LSD is around 100μg, 25i is around 1500μg.

Go for it.

How was the process for you?
I really want to try it but i'm so scared of getting ripped or getting in trouble legally

How was the process for you?
I really want to try it but i'm so scared of getting ripped or getting in trouble legally

Yes.

Yes

Yes.

Yea

Yea.

Yup

Yup.

Mmhmm.

Totally should

I would.

Do it.

Do it

Trying is for faggots, just go for an instant overdose

Do it right now damnit

Did you do it yet?

I'd do it.

Yes

Yes,

my job is starting to drug test me so i cant smoke weed anymore. i need to know if acid or shrooms come up on the drug test?

No, take a bunch.

Take them til you can't see stuff that well anymore.

Just make sure you trust the source. Ideally, a friend that has already tried the batch he's about to give you that way you know it's safe. If you don't have any friends like that, then it's time to start making more friends with drug connects. If you want to do drugs, that is.

There is "proper" LSD and there is homemade crap pills that will kill you or give you shit trips if you survive, or give you shit trips until you dissolve from inside and die in pain. Lost a friend to that shit, I'd advise against trying drugs at all but if you're in a comfortable environment, with people you trust and are 200% sure you got proper LSD, you might give it a try. Don't cry if you regret it though, and don't come running to me to complain when you OD'd.

If there is any taste spit it out immediately unless you want to trip on an RC for whatever reason

Pretty much all drugs flush out of your system pretty quickly, probably ~1 week for most. THC is the outlier for how long it stays in your body. Though that's for a pee test, signs of drug use can stay in your hair for a lot longer if you're being tested that way,