If you roll dubs in this thread you will be a cute girl when you wake up tomorrow

If you roll dubs in this thread you will be a cute girl when you wake up tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rolling uguu~~

At this point, being a beautiful anything would be a nice change of pace.

One more roll then I give up on this cancer.

Please god

fraud

Can't wait

Send pics

Rolling

I don't think I have gender dysphoria or anything severe like that, transitioning or even being a crossdressing faggot seems like way too much work for too little reward; but when I was little I used to wish very badly that I was a girl instead of a boy and I think that stuck with me

I'd enjoy being the little girl

Pls

fucking please god

Fuck off m8.

roll

You and me are one and the same user, one and the same.

Also, checked.

nigger nigger gas the kikes

ROLLING PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I'm pretty jealous.

Plz
Change
My
Life

Plz?

Might as well roll

There is no god

Can't believe I'm rolling for this. This place has done some weird things to me...

Now?

Come on baby, make my wish come true

d

My dream has come true

Ayy

aw yis

god denied me

There is nothing i want more from life

Take me with you

If only it was real

YES!!!! I AM TRULY BLESSED, PLEASE GOD I HOPE

roll

I think I can I think I can

Let me see dubs so I can be gangbanged and creampied in all three holes for the rest of my life

Reroll for the love of all that is holy and unholy

YYEEESSSSSSSS If this somehow magically is real I'll cry with happiness

ONE MORE TIME

FUKK

It's pointless so I guess it won't matter if I roll or not

no

meh

roll

what's so cool about being a little girl anyhow?

I NEED THOSE DUBS NIGGAH!

fuck niggers

Ye who enter here, abandon all hope...

first time for everything right? here goes

make me this, dubs.

reroll

and again

... and again

Rolling so I can troll friends

chikidi check yo self before you wreck yo self

Roll

Worth trying

roll

i'm rolling i'm rolling i'm rolling now

Sure, why not.

Roll

kukuku I am the darkness
I don't know honestly
Roll I can't take it anymore

if only for a day

Rollin.
Fraud won't wake up at all

Only a fool would pass this chance up.

rolllllllllll

I wanna be a loli please

Don't tease me with things that can never be.

roll

lawd jesus give me dubs

Desperately want to know how my girlfriend would react if this worked.

rollin :)

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Anything to ditch this diseased, piece of shit body.

I believe

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Hooray, I get to be a cute girl!

Give the dubs to me OP dammit

off by one
I cri

The disappointment these fucking fags are gonna get.

nig

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want to be jailbait

Roll

nig nog

nog

no we fucking won't nig
also rollin'

Sure

Woo, double loli powers!

Now u male again.

I kind of want to see if this works

omfg if dis isn't true ima suicide and livestream it

dubs plz

Rollin. I would love to be a cute girl. I would molesturbate myself all the time.

holy fuck

RE RE RE RER ERE RER ER OERAITBHGUgfKF KH bait.

Triple loli... Can I be stopped?