This is the most cancerous unfunny thing I've read
sage goes in all fields

>oh shit waddup

It's dat boi!!

lost

jeez this thread is 100% shit

Shit I lost hard

Ok you start

This thread may as well be all Judy or cumsquats or banana. Fucking cancer.

Did somebody say cumsquats>

Hmm, this does not seem coincidence..

You make these yourself, op? Cause they're shit.

RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!!!

That's just scary

Lost

The Shawshank Redemption in my pants

Does anyone have that "Lets talk about that 9gag sticker" pic? I would post it if I had it. Fucking 9gagger, kill yourself.

The Green Mile in my pants....

i love that trap!

this is now a moot thread

but, where is the text? the glorious text?

HAHA, SPICY MEME, YEEEEAAAAH HEHEE BOII

Mississippi Burning in My Pants

Literally the only time I could have tits wagging in my face and be more focused on the facial expressions.

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking sumo pear, and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Sup Forums

Fucking losing my shit, sage

>Randomly generated

stale copypasta is stale

lost

I feel like this was originally filmed to some powerful classical music. beethoven's fifth or something along those lines.

Aliens in my pants

I really like this picture

Twas debunked as a hoax faggot. They never dated.

Haven't lost in years in these shit threads but that right there is fukkin gold!

Tbh hes hot.

everytime

that last pane is dude is just like
>marty what the FUCK are you doin man?

9gag in my pants. Faggot.

lost

here ya go

Ay

Best kek I've had in a while
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzZfQG3yD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bIL36FKo

were ppl getting fukd on fifa 11 or something?

Aella is unique.

No matter how many times I see this, I lose ever time

I actually got cancer from this.

so glad you could join us tonight, moot.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

>"you will never succeed."
>says the guy who just lost his kid

Who's the real failure here, kiddo?

probably the worst ylyl in b history.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUrZi2XQKyU

It's that fag!

:(

Niggas nuts look like the Asylum Demons ass and stomach

every thread. literally every thread someone says that. how bout you stfu and contribute, you crusty faggot.

My brother and I experiment alot but nothing like this.

I barged in the restroom bc I was about to piss my pants. Didnt realize brother was about to shower. I dont care.
I frantically arranged my underwear to whip out my morning wood, firmly cupping it and I can feel brother staring at me and my dick just like our father used to. He pulled my boxers the rest of the way down while I was finishing up. "Wh-what are you doing brother?"
"Shhh user nobodys awake yet"
I couldn't help but let out a shrill of a moan once he was at the point of insertion. my brother then began to tease my asshole, slapping it with his cock. I loved the way he threw me around the bathroom. thrusting and pounding me into the floor.
My legs were quivering and my heart was pounding, the excitement of how naughty this is made me want to cum all over his throbbing, uncircumcised cock.

>I know that feel

fuck it
>ive literally done this
had a friend hang himself
had another one get shot in his house

that's dark, man. you wanna talk?

Fuggin lost