Lets jerk off to Feet of girls we know. FB IG etc. girls we know. Wives GFs Family Teachers Friends Coworkers Exes...

Lets jerk off to Feet of girls we know. FB IG etc. girls we know. Wives GFs Family Teachers Friends Coworkers Exes. If you know her, post her Feet!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a hot pic. more?

great soles. whos the girl?

A friend from college

thats awesome man. those are a great find. must have been great when you saw those show up on fb.

nice toes. but any less blurry?

great toes. whos the girl?

I took the pics so yeah ;)

oh damn! how did it go down? you tell her the pics were for her feet?

In the photography club saw her in sandalsasked if she could model just so happened she took her sandals off which was a win

Got this candid of my coworker

thats a serious fucking win.

damn dude. thats a great candid. and i fucking love coworker feet. its so great when you work with those girls and then finally you see them with open shoes or on facebook and get to see their feet.

More! I am so close to cumming to her soles

same girl? shes cute.

hot. snapchat has been good to us feet bros.

one of my favorite little foot sluts.

so......? its the same girl or no?

the whore actually posted this on facebook!

yes

shes very sexy. nice big feet too. keep going. i like her

oh damn. that girl on the left has some long toes.

I'm lurking for more feet pics to keep it relevant to the thread

oh my god.

great. thanks for looking. i like her.

great pic. wish it was bigger. do you know her?

new guy is bringing the good shit.

Nope, I don't know any girls.

ok lol so then are these all just ones youve saved? pretty sure i saved this girl too. shes fucking hot.

It's a godsend. (Taking an opportunity to post more of her fight me)

only the best for you

more of her fight me?

youre a weird user.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

damn dude lol.

Just bored and lonely

Don't understand the question and therefore will not respond

coworker. check out her feet at work then go jerk off in the bathroom. great when i saw this show up on facebook.

i was asking what you meant when you typed "more of her fight me" in your post above.

look

wow. look at those big legs.

thanks. those are some weird toes!

Now that it's summer, plenty of coworkers teasing their feet in flip flops

definitely man. although at my old work. no open shoes. it was torture, but then i saw a couple girls outside of work and got to see their feet for the first itme and it was that much more of a thrill lol. also when you get their fb finally and can go searching for feet pics!

do you like more?

yea shes sexy. south america?

very nice toes. got a pic of the girl?

Twins

hot.

Yea just this one

My teachers feet

wow fucking great! ive always loved sister feet for some reason. dont know why, but ive never seen a twin feet pic before! good shit.

sister feet pic for ya.

yup

love that shit. teacher feet is great. classes where my teachers would come in in sandals. fuck. would just watch their feet the whole time. more?

Nice one
Here's another of sisters

>dont talk to me or my daughter ever again

this girl is super cute and has some sexy af feet.