youtu.be/sA5GCwtCOu4

scowling at the presence of maple merchants

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

if chikiyuko really cared he'd tax the janny the hotpockets to 100%

the gf

WHO WILL WIPE MY BACKSIDE

OVERTURN BREXIT

watching the louis theroux in joburg

some lads called bad boyz just peppersprayed each other and started just about hitting anyone near them hahaha

i posted this on /eire/ first and never gave you permission to post it to /brit/, therefore I will get all the (you's) this post gets

admittedly I first saw this video on /brit/ years ago

who is the semen demon in the scarf

you look great

>Dumb Irish

as expected

janny confirmed for a canadian

i just dernt undorstand this "werks fur free"

You will be getting the sock boy

she's actually one of the "british" or "northern """"irish"""" that belong to your ilk

tfw no leave milf

we came here so you could use the lavatory

that must cost a fortune, surely there must be a cheaper alternatives to putting batteries in there

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

lauren?

Her ma clearly has that Irish nationalist accent

Not a hint of east Belfast or unionist in her

if hiroshimoot was serious about the jannies the hotpockets he's tax the jannies the hotpockets to 100%

Umm sweetie Northern Ireland isn't British

you lot are all the same

Canadians are frog cock suckers and not anglo

>the gentleman in the front row is going to need some care hopefully

wy iz brechshit tekkin sooo long?

Madame still on the lavatory

nyet

superb post

nonce

As you leave your council estate, you see this.

What is your reaction?

Solid samefag to start off the thread

Cuck

nice cumsock lad

stick those batteries in it and swing it round to create your homemade fleshlight ya?

I like Canada. Always have.

She's like 25 user, being a skinny weeaboo doesn't make you a child

BAP I don't know no no no no no

What?

She looks in her 20s

>can't hold back the smirk of his own shitty joke

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy Dublin monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, John Patterson. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your accent and Chinese population offers no hope to the world that Ireland can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the block of flats you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your yellow hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of Guinness and soda bread slabbed on your face every morning will make you Irish. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Gael heritage.

You nigger.

You make Limerick look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Ireland.

Go pay 20 euro for a pint with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job typing code for beings vastly superior to yourself. Norse cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Dublin "man" provided for a family.

Die, Guttersnipe. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

These threads are wong at a time when nebotiations is still going on. But the posters the threads have been let down by the jannies the hotpockets has acted in a reckless and provocative manner. The jannies --

-- if you'll allow me to finish my sentence, the jannies the jannies the jannies

The creative and transformative potential of queer sex is especially clear in the case of fist-fucking, the practice that Foucault singles out for mention and that he seems to have in mind when he speaks of “produc[ing] pleasure with very odd things, very strange parts of our bodies.” Fist-fucking, after all, is a sexual practice that nonetheless differs in several important respects from “sexual intercourse” as the latter is conventionally defined. It is less an end-driven, teleological action aimed at achieving release of sexual tension through orgasm (as in the Freudian model of “full heterosexual genitality”) than a gradual, lengthy process–“an art,” as Gayle Rubin describes it, “that involves seducing one of the jumpiest and tightest muscles in the body.” Intensity and duration of feeling, not climax, are the key values: the process can sometimes go on for hours, and it is possible that neither partner may come–or (in the case of men) even maintain an erection for long. It is also possible for the receptive male partner to come without being in a state of erection at the time. Hence, fist-fucking has been spoken of by its practitioners not as sex but as a kind of “anal yoga.” As such, it would seem to represent a practical refutation of what Foucault considered, as we have seen, the mistaken “idea that bodily pleasure should always come from sexual pleasure, and the idea that sexual pleasure is the root of all our possible pleasure.” The emergence of fist-fucking as both a sexual and a sub-cultural phenomenon therefore has the potential to contribute to redefining both the meaning and the practice of sex along the lines sketched out by Foucault in 1977 when, in an interview entitled “Down with the Dictatorship of Sex!” he announced, “I am for the decentralization, the regionalization of all pleasures.”

Ooga booga
Josie makes an egress

Stop posting pasty ass skeletons also known as white girls

these nonces projecting onto people in /brit/ by shouting 'nonce' at posts 20+ women

>subjecting millions of french to the rule of the queen is equivalent to sucking them off

try again, kiddo

he's openly mocking low paid workers now haha

truly a man of the people

t. actual nonce

well i have never wahahah but i'd certainly wahaha do it for free

I need the picture of my fingernail

FOY

O B S E S S E D

Stay the fuck away from Finland Anglos.
Our women are not for you.

Is "projecting" the worst pseudo psychology may May to grace the 'chon?

*looks at you funny*

*colonises you*

Is Twin Peaks any good

yes

british=isle of britain
even 400 years ago they're from scotland so fuck them they don't belong to 'my ilk'

got a hard brexit

>tfw cows are comfier than you

>having everything in french as well

the norman yoke

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

she understands

*sparks you out*

>get bombed a couple of time by frogs in the 60s
>Everywhere has to be multilingual apart from Quebec
who's subjecting who?

new IP yank twat

All according to plan...

Bit weird but alright

the only thing that *has* to be in both languages is federal government stuff

makes sense considering 1/3 of canadians speak french...

its like calling the swiss cucks for having 3 national languages

its just nonsensical

this is one of the best gimmicks to emerge in recent weeks

is this literally the best webm of all time?

you can watch it multiple times and always spot new things

just spotted the guy in the middle far right pinches that guy on the arse then pretends to not look and then when he turns around he looks at him and smiles

>mum tells me shes cooking din-din
>its sunday so I'm expecting me sunday roast
>come out and see mum made something called "pasgetti"
>its spaghetti with ketchup
>apparently a yank delight
>disgusted already
>disgust turns into sheer anger when she tells me she threw away my cities of England placemat
>stomp my feet and call her a bloody cow
>she stomps her feet back, making much more noise than me considering yanks wear shoes inside and since shes a fat yank cunt
>attempt to splash my tea all over her in disgust
>my tea is cold though because she says she has yet to microwave it
>I scream at the top of my lungs and storm off slipping on the lucozade I spilled earlier and fogot to tell mummy to clean up

Fuck being a yank

Did not

outstanding post

>George RR martins wildlings in game of thrones are said to represent the wild scots and Irish. The Great Wall that separates the Northmen (Englishmen) is supposed to be hadrians wall

What did he mean by this?

> tfw no money to buy my mum a present for christmas

what the h*ck am i going to do!!!!

England = good

Scotland = Bad

I am very much enjoying the Enfield and Whitehouse gimmick, please continue

dont know or care

>got a hard brexit

it means youre dirty savages

favourite character will forever be the old man rising from nothing
howling at the bum pincher

So who are the Welsh?

youtube.com/watch?v=ToiOVn_G4A8

DIOS MIO!

he has a wife/daughter that also rises next to him but she is blocked by the guy making the chinky eyes

nonce

still got a monster+vodka in the brown bag from a couple weeks ago

ngl i dont have enough test to satisfy this amazon

he just copied ireland

The tullys I believe

well put