/v4/ + friends

wake up you dumdums

Other urls found in this thread:

vynoteka.lt/jagermeister-07-l-likeris
punkevni-jeskyne.cz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velehrad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2486333/Kosice-won-51million-grants-named-Europes-Capital-Culture--thousands-Roma-children-living-slums.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>at work
>literally the only person here because everyone else is hungover after yesterday's christmas party
>even my boss
>doing nothing and getting paid for it

and how are you?

Goddamn Slovakia is the biggest shithole I've been to, with only Ukraine ahead. I'd kill myself if I had to live here

dutch guy?

>six exams next week
>assignment for bachelors thesis due to next week
>my collage bed stinks like pussy because i lent the flat to friend for the weekend
>still have no christmas gifts
>i do nothing but play vidya
I am full of relaxing holiday spirit

Ahoj

Work Christmas party tonight

Here is a little symbolic 'gift' for birthday as well

medkit’s dead, rip

What the heck is that supposed to be?

Melon/muskmelon? No idea what's it in English, we call it melionas

My coworker just stuck some flags into it and it's a nice gesture from her side.

Also this from another coworker

Oh and if you mean what it is supposed to mean, she told me that I am young and that she wishes that my travels don't get restricted to just Czech Republic, but many more countries.

it's your birthday today?

looks like a canary melon with flags in it to me

What sort of exams?

Thats what i meant, the flags confused me a lot

He said it's on the 10th but there's a party at his work today.

Yep, tomorrow

This is what I brought

ye, tomatoes are tasty

>eu

Its quite good, normal Becherovka is shit as fuck though.

fug I forgot about that
good taste tho

I brought normal green Becherovka to work last year, they all liked it and so did I. I would have taken green again but I saw this next to it, which wasn't there last time.

Too bad that I couldn't find anything else Czech at all from stronger drinks. I will look some more in specialized shops next time.

Still no snow

Just ice and cold

Is Jagermeister a thing where you live? Best spiced liquor imo, or at least on par with Tatranský čaj

I'm up!

I've heard of this liquor before but to be honest I've barely tried any, at all. I haven't had Jack in my entire life for example. If you mean this, it exists in our alcohol shop, just not sure if we have it physically here too or I would need to order on the internet.

vynoteka.lt/jagermeister-07-l-likeris

Are you nice american or colonising, toxic american?

Oh hey, a v4 thread.
I am here in Chesko for an year( to study), but I never set foot outside of Brno( which is btw nice city). Beside obvious Prague , what are other interesting places to visit?
P.S. Please no mountain climbing, I know you like it, but please no

You should try it, i don't really know anybody who wouldn't like it. Same thing for Tatra tea (Slovakian Becherovka, but better)

>Please no mountain climbing
What kind of pussy ass country are you from?

I will try to buy it for the new year

I wanted to give you some advice, but
>Please no mountain climbing
you have to go back

alcohol, sloots and mountains, that's all there is.

What are some Lithuanian drinks?

I d like to, but I have a bit of problem with foot, nothing serious , but I can't really risk it.
About "Pussy Ass country" sure my country is mostly steppes, Although we have some serious Mountains on the South

Well if you don't want to climb mountains, maybe you should check out what's under them and explore moist moravian holes.

punkevni-jeskyne.cz

Or there's this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velehrad

>czech talkinn about drink from the mountains of pepiks doom

l o l

Sounds just right.

>tatranky

Oh, It's actually quite close, thanks I will definitely check it out( provided if I will be able to force my friends from sitting in goddamn pubs all weekends)
Since Bratislava is close and I already been in Wien , is anything interesting in the capital? ( Architecture, specific Slovak cuisine, nice Roma districts)

>slovak talking

well as for cities, Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora and Olomouc are all nice to visit
or Karlovy Vary if you speak Russian

No, Slovaks (mountain gypsies) have nothing that you would like to see.
They are pretty much the niggers of Europe.
Don't go there if you don't have a gun, you would most likely get raped and kidnapped.

Bratislava is not worth it and I guess you dont have time to go to a middle north for national parks and such

>nice Roma districts
>nice
>Roma districts
m8

It was a bit of joke, I am aware of ,well, little problem with them, I seen local Roma district, I assume it's as nice as it can get.
I was never aware , what where are different kinds of gypsies
Oh, thanks , but what's up with Karlovy Vary( I do know Russian as even now it's still useful in my cunt)

Maybe he meant something like this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2486333/Kosice-won-51million-grants-named-Europes-Capital-Culture--thousands-Roma-children-living-slums.html

Ahoy!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Mine is kinda pic related! Met a girl in the clinic that is insane and we agreed to meet on the weekend. Maybe i finally loose my virginity. Any advice?

>sticking dick in crazy

>Any advice?
Don't try to impress her. chill and enjoy yourself.

There is shit in cyrillic everywhere, Russians and Balkan scum everywhere.
Fake high fashion shops, tourist baits, shitskins visiting spas and so on, but its pretty nice.
It could be worse if there were any Slovaks.

fug her and get OUT

why so mad at us pepo? did one of us eat your lunch or something?

Olomouc
Karlovy Vary
Česky Krumlov

If you feel like taking a hike, go to Helfštyn castle through Lipnik nad Bečvou and Tyn nad Bečvou, really pretty views and awesome nature. In Tyn there is a house where Bedřich Smetana worked or lived or something which is now turned into a little museum. I will post picture if I can find it.

I would actually want to date crazy, but the issue is most of those "crazy" bitches are just desperate attentionwhores who's biggest mental problem is daddy issues.

Maybe you took his gf.
Or he had a slovak gf and she left him for someone better.

Or he's just trying to mess with the foreigner.

i hope its the last one.
taking someone elses gf is just a shitty thing to do.

she has shizophrenia and depression. She said i make her feel better. so its not that "crazy"

my cock loves her

Is she trying to be normal? Because thats how you recognize actual crazy.

>nice Roma districts

what the actual fuck lmao

what is normal? she tries to live with her disability, trying to see things more positively.

she does not try to be normal.

A shame
Thanks for suggestion, I just love castles
Nah, I was just joking , since It's contradictory by itself( of course I d love to see the situation change)

Well our beer is not that good, unless it's craft beer. I find yours a lot better.

As for something stronger, I haven't really tried much as I am not much of a drinker, but we have starka which is legacy of Poland-Lithuania. It's usually about 50% of strength and goes really well with coca-cola. You actually don't even need to drink anything over it, as it goes down really well and isn't disgusting at all. So I really like it a lot and I'd prefer it over anything else if I was to get drunk.

I don't know any decent Lithuanian vodka, every one which I had was disgusting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starka

There it is btw

Also if you get to Helfštyn and see this tower, make sure to try and climb to the top by the stairs. When I was there, it was closed due to some repairs or something, which was a shame. View must be beautiful. I took a picture through small gated opening in the wall next to that tower.

Here is the view from the ground

jesus christ, think of the childrun!!!

the gate where the picture was taken is right next to the stairs, on the right

is she at least hot

There is also a little restaurant inside the castle walls, outside in a yard. One should always try Svíčková na smetaně with knedlíky and obviously beer on top.

Hello!

I don't know if they show it only to groups of tourists but through that door where the arrow is, they show how the coins are made, well, were made in medieval times. I was only with a girl and after they showed it to tourists groups they locked the doors behind them so I guess it's not for ordinary people or maybe you have to pay for it additional.

>spiderman2017

oh wow

Name 1 (one) female that ain't crazy

hay!

>poor gypsies they dindu muffin it's the evil *insert majority* keeping them down
>now let me go back to my nice all white suburban neighbourhood

[czeched]

That's Daily Mail for you.

Although it's depressing to think that "normal people" will read shit like this and unironically believe that Slovaks are going out of their way to ensure that gypsies live in trash.

>gypsy starts talking to me
>asks if I know how to fight
>asks if ever took any martial fighting classes
>asks if I'm a nazi
>asks me if I'm rasist
>asks me where I live
>asks me I know Gejzu
>asks me if I can lend him some money as he is visiting his mother that is in hospital and his car died and he has no fuel and his card is not working

lets hope that atleast some of them scroll all they way down to the comment section where every one is calling dm out on their bullshit.

>walking down the street
>gypo stops me
>asks me if I'm racist
>he's alone so w/e
>say I am, at least a bit
>"I appreciate your sincerity, here's a cologne from our company as a gift"
>mfw
>tell him I don't want it
>"no problem man, have a nice day"
>mfw the whole way home

this looks qt, where is that?

>having job interview next Friday
A long week wait.. I really want this job

What do you guys do for a living?

Lipník nad Bečvou

Brings childhood memories back

>gypsy runs out of mall
>unzips jacket
>takes out two washing machine products
>asks me if I want to buy them
>tfw two intelligent to fall for the feral jew tricks

What did you do there?

Looks like every Czech city desu

Music to my ears.

Nigger go home

I've never been there, but it looks like generic smalltown. I specifically meant outskirts of Prague, where i grew up.

I don't really go out, but i can post my internet adventures

čauky mňauky :^)

Mwf i became cig middleman for gypsy kids

>in a subway, waiting for the train
>pics of people wanted by police on display
>description is either
man with a darker skin (aka gypo)
or
man who spoke with russian/ukrainian accent
>another slide
>lady attacked by a group of youth
>police said suspects had a darker skin
isn't our invisible minority just lovely?

he believed in magic
why don't you?