Chink here

Hey Sup Forums. Chinkese-Australian here. I'm going travelling in a few months and I want to know which are the best countries I can explore as well as which ones it'll be easiest to get laid in Europe/Africa without getting shanked and dismembered.

What do you think?

bum p. Pls respond.

filthy frank pls go

have money
then you can go to places where you wont get shanked and can get laid

Come at me lad.

Which places? And how much money?

For A Mixed race guy,go to white countries,girls are cucks,like their males.

I guess 10-20k is enough for a short holiday?
You can always tour the sex tourist spot in europe, never got why europeans go to thailand for sex when there are whorehouses all over europe

you can fuck children in thailand

are they that much pedos?

I don't get why they want girls w/o a nice figure

Asian here, don't plan on getting pussy while touring, I find it better to enjoy the culture and sights. Trust me, stop thinking about pussy and you'll enjoy the trip much better.

>girls are cucks,like their males.
Women can' be cucks m8.

>I guess 10-20k is enough for a short holiday?
Wew that's grand. If I work my ass off I can get that pretty quick.

>You can always tour the sex tourist spot in europe, never got why europeans go to thailand for sex when there are whorehouses all over europe
I don't wanna fuck prostitutes tho. Like, real consenting women.

Africa too :)

Sup Forums

because eastern europe is cold and depressing meanwhile you have beaches and tropical weather
even for sex tourism it's just more enjoyable in general t b h

Oh fuck off.

Me too senpai but I'm thinking I might as well. I've never been with girl from a different country before- whether she was white, asian or black.

I need to know.

What?

Sex tourism is filthy t b h.

come home yellow man

is this you

Yea lad they're all me. I'm transracially gender-fluid and I won't tolerate you saying otherwise you bigot.

One day I may.

Well good luck, what accent do you have? I have a perfect American accent now that I've been here 10 years.

Australian ofcrse. I was born here.

>I have a perfect American accent now that I've been here 10 years.
Where you from?

I was born in Czech Republic but I'm ethnically burmese, kek

Damn. What was it like being a jungle Asian in Czech bro?

I was only born, I grew up in Burma, a lot of my family members study in europe that's why, even my mom.

Oh fair enough. Where'd you study?

No, I didn't study, I went straight to work after joining trade school for becoming an electrician.