why do you assume i think its funny?

Because it's not real.

Lol, are you serious?

- The sound they make

- The look on their face afterward

- The part where they pretend like it was just fine

- The tears

- The look of surprise like they dont know if its really happening or not

>we live in a society that teaches people not to get burgled instead of men not to burgle

Cause rape isn't real, they all want it. Just have to give them a reason :)

because she cheated on me lmao

You really think rape is the same as a break in? How fucking stupid are you?

because the only rape we here about is only thrown out there years after it supposedly happened only to achieve some personal gain in the present day by going to court.

everything else are usually false accusations without any substantial proof other than her word versus yours in wich case you'll always lose

the only people who think rape is funny is 16 year old virgin edgelords.

lol. yeah rape is the best. bitches deserve it. and secretly love it.

Or you know, normal adult males. Hypothetical rape is hilarious.

You'll grow out of the 18-22 year old white knight phase.

Fuck I better stop calling my house big

Because MOST people enjoy it.

because it's sad as fuck, imagine that girl being pure and cute and some filthy ass motherfucker with a disgusting ass dick comes up to her house and fucks her in the pussy. i once saw a cat being raped by some big ass fucking cat and she ran away from it but he kept fucking her it's so fucking disgusting, treat women with respect. treat women with respect in general.. they're not fucking sex tools, unless they are sex material and want to be fucked in the ass, (exposing tits and such).

>16 year old virgin edgelord detected

Sorry you've never gotten laid pal. Maybe it's because you don't have a sense of humor?

cringe

Found the vagina.

there was some news reporter in the netherlands exposing her tits and belly, wearing tight jeans. it's like a fucking whore lmao, of course guys are going to try to get her in bed. you're fucking asking for it.

A little...

nah just not a hack who thinks old ass jokes are still funny

why did you say lmao but nothing funny?

Think it's hot usually.

Also I don't think rape itself is funny, buut rape jokes still can be.

I have two girlfriends who don't know about each other and a side bitch. I'm sorry that you're a feminist. You could be living the life that literally every generation of men in all of history had.

>Vagina
>Newfag
>Colossal Cancer detected

sure man. whatever you say.

How is the caliphate coming along?

those things would beat being an unfunny virgin

What a shitty bait thread.

Rape doesn't exist, cunt is for fucking.

Y'all nigger better start laughing real fucken soon

Stop throwing babies in dumpsters you murdering piece of shit females!

It felt so good when I did it with my penis

sauce?

Dear, anons

Why do so many girls have rape fantasies?

From,
user

Because animals do it all the time and it's funny that people think they are otherwise. Pathetic behavior in general really.

Sorry to interject but your 16 is showing, maybe tuck that away on tumblr?

Deep down all women are insecure whores.

Sex is shameful and having it forced upon them validates their need for sexual release without accepting that they're a whore who loves the idea of a stranger's cock roughly shoved in her ass and cum all over her face.

That's hate speech Sup Forumsro that isn't funny. Rape, now rape's funny.

and i bet you have never had one date in your entire fucking life

EDGELORD DETECTED!

...that spongebob there?
Thats cute. What was your point? Looks like you dropped it to talk shit. This is a shit talking thread now and has nothing to do with rape. SO is that what you want? or a discussion about rape i'm confused. Because it looks like you want an answer but only the one you agree with.