General regrets here, when I was a real little kid me and my one year younger sister took baths together...

General regrets here, when I was a real little kid me and my one year younger sister took baths together, don't know what made us think to do it but I remember trying to shove my flaccid penis in her butt, it didn't work and when we gave up she fingered my ass.

I have no idea why we did that, it happened a couple times and we never got caught, but just stopped anyway. Now I'm a fag and she is ftm transgender.

Got anything similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW_Extra_Hot/comments/4jhg8f/jenni_bliss_in_irreversible_telling_secrets_being/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/NSFW_Extra_Hot/comments/4jhg8f/jenni_bliss_in_irreversible_telling_secrets_being/

>when we gave up she fingered my ass
lol wasnt expecting that.

my cousin penetrated me now im mtf transgender, incest's fault.

reminder

Piss away cunt

great
even a gay guy came closer to fucking a girl than me
fml

Can something like this actually change your sexuality?

I imagine having any sexual encounter at a young age would affect how you end up in the end.

I say fag but I'm bi, I just prefer guys because god damn bitches be tripping

similar situation with my sister. we were exploring eachother's bodies late one night in the bathroom. exploring real good. she showed me the pussy whole. be both had no idea what it was or what it was for. i asked if i can stick it in her ass and she said she didn't want to get pregnant. nothing ever happened after that. sometimes i wonder if she remembers like i do. shit's freaking weird and nasty now that I think about it. but as a kid, you don't know any better, or do you? we were definitely hiding it so we had to have known something wasn't right with doing it.

When I was younger (6~7 years old) There was this girl a bit older than me who showed me her ass whenever I asked for it.

It was at the same age I saw a Vag for the first time

another regret i have. i remember once being a huge ass to my little brother. he wanted to hang out with my outside, and i didn't want him to tag along while i go chill with my friends. i remember kicking his ass, but he refused to give up. there was a part where i slammed his face into the ground. regret that shit.

another regret i have is one time i was visiting cousins in canada and at night when we were going to bed we started talking about stuff horny kids would talk about. one of my cousins asked if he could put it in my ass. he said he'd let me do him after. i wasn't up for it at first, but i caved in eventually after he kept asking. i pulled my shorts and boxers down, and when his dick touched my anus I was like nope. pulled my shit back up. so close man. shit was so gay. glad i didn't go through with that.

LOL, that moment of clarity as his little dick touched your ass. omfg, would pay to be in your mind as you panicked.

Why though, did you know what you were looking at or just wanted to look for no reason

-Me and my cousin(female) used to piss on a lollipop and lick each others lollipop.(5-6yo)
-I used to do fucked up shit with my best friend(male) like sticking his dick in my mouth.(5-6yo)

Already knew I Guess, but I don't remember how it started

another one. actually, this is a regret i used to have. don't have it anymore thanks to advice from some cool faggot here on Sup Forums.

my mom is a single mother and she worked pretty hard to make sure we were taken care of. she scraped by and got me a ps3, which i was stoked about. she knows how much i love video games. some time later she somehow scraped enough to get me an xbox 360 as well. most poor people don't get that luxury. i was an ingrate and complained that it basically had the same shit as the ps3. would have been better if she got a wii. you know, a bunch of ungrateful teenage shit. i felt bad about it for the longest time. she tried to do something to make her son happy. man, that shit ate me up for the longest time. on a thread similar to this i posted that story, with more details and user advised me to let my mom know. she might not even remember. he suggested i should apologize. After like a week of feeling too scared to go through with, i finally did. she said she remembered and she said it was okay. make me feel a whole lot better. i'm happy to say that never pops into my mind like it used to and it doesn't eat away at me anymore. so glad i told her.

hey faggot, if you're out there, thanks for helping me man up and get that shit off my chest.

bro, i didn't even want to do it even a little. i got peer pressured into going as far as i did. i wasnt even thinking about my turn. i was just giving in like a bitch, but yo, when that dick touched my ass hole, i knew there was no way i'm letting that shit happen. i still distinctly remember that feeling. i dont know why kids do the shit they do, but whatever man. im just happy i didn't let it happen. i'd regret it soo hard.

"It's totally in"

Well, she's not wrong.

off by 6 bucko. if only you had waited

Does it count as a regret ?

I did the simmilar thing as op and i turned out normal.

>normal
>on /b
pick one

>>normal
>>on /b
>pick one
pick two

Sounds like a bunch of white trash shit itt.