Sup Forums, is there a thing as to much sex? I had 3 serious relationships already...

Sup Forums, is there a thing as to much sex? I had 3 serious relationships already. The first two relationships was sex maybe 3 times a week at most. My current gf wants to have sex every day, sometimes twice. We never use a condom. And then she scares me that she might be pregnant almost every other week.

Sup Forums what do? Its getting to the point that sex is turning me off completely.

Put the bitch on the fucking pill and don't stick your dock in crazy.

I know it's hard but trust me. You do not want to be attached to this woman forever with a parasite child.
If you did. You'd marry her.

Sex is great, natural, and something you both should enjoy. Everyone has different sex drives, but most importantly you have to be have sex the right way. Her scaring you about pregnancy all the time is nuts dude. That's an EXTREMELY unhealthy way to have a relationship, let alone sexual activity. You guys need to get on the pill or use condoms, period. Be mature, be adults, and have sex responsibly.

hey fags... been workin out everyday for 14.9 years, im fuckin ripped heat to toe... doin cal-esthetics, broke-back situps... i get so lit up from pumpin, u dont even know. girls wen & fuck my abs and eat me.. So you know, thats just a good day for me, reps and eating. But when i eat i finish the plate. I take 4 pwer bars with me in case, even on meetings. But im popped out, i fuckin lift so now im basically shredded everyday. But what can i say?... i take powers bars... creatine.. I kinda look like he-man, but i mean, im a little bigger.. hes alright though... i dance a little to , but thats only for the ladies... i usually swoon hard.. get them biceps smellin. im fuckin swollen now, but i cant fit in a picture. Ive been shredded tho, thats nothin new to me.

She doesnt want to take any pills, shots, or any type of birth control. I must have spent at least 500 easily on plan B already.
She's 21 and I'm 23. Too young to marry though we are talking about it sometimes.

Pic unrelated, so asian bitch

That's literally crazy.

....are you a fucking retard?

You're adults. You DO NOT carry on a sexual relationship without contraception. Birth control or condoms. Do it. You don't have an option. Or, knock up this retarded girl with your retarded ass and have retarded babies.

>she doesnt want to take pills
>yet she takes the plan b pill
Hmmm

She refuses to take anything claiming it will make her fat or to lose the ability to have kids in the future. And I fucking hate condoms, I dont fucking feel anything.

this
like what the actual fuck?

She just wants a free meal for being a cum dumpster.

Ok, so the actual problem here is you haven't had a serious conversation explaining why contraception is necessary. Let her know that any relationship that doesn't want kids needs some form of contraception. Otherwise, well, guess what happens? I mean, how the fuck is she ok with spending $500 of your money on plan B but not taking the pill? It's certainly not a health concern for her because those chemicals are much worse than birth control. You need to man up and explain that a healthy relationships requires healthy use of contraception and the maturity level necessary to do agree on that.

Dump the bitch, not worth it.

Do some actual research for her about what birth control does.

You hate condoms. You don't want her to get pregnant. You're too much of a pussy to lay down the ultimation of "take pills or we break up".

You can either;
a - go celibate. No sex. Ever.
b - break up and find someone who wont get pregnant, dump your apparently sorry pansy ass and take your money in child support
c - become gay. No pregnancy worry.

to-too-two: it's fucking rocket science.

enjoy you're stay.

>enjoy you are stay

Marry her OP, that'll chuck sex out the window. I've been married for 5 years now and have sex maybe once every 2-3 weeks.

All i can say is thank god for internet sluts and hookers.

You guys are actually thinking I haven't sat down and talked with her about this? I have told her many times that plan B = basically contraception. She won't have any of it. She tells me to use condoms.

And again, I reiterate, I ABSOLUTELY HATE CONDOMS. I don't enjoy sex if I do, or hard cock gets not so hard.

I'm not gonna leave her. She is the hottest most innocent person I have ever been with. Only one previous bf, while I pretty much banged 15+ girls already.

Dubs speak truth

Then why are you even here if you're so set in your retardation?

Let's put this simply user.
She's refusing to use birth control.
You could either force her to do it OR you wear a fucking condom and stop filling Sup Forums with your inane bitching.

This. Man up or keep staying anxious.