/éire/ + /eire/ + /celt/

eternal anglo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread

Good thread

thoughts?

REALLY like the Sunburst tbH

You DO honour your Celtiberian heritage, right user?

sick of these cheeky jews with their early threads

Sunburst is a Communist symbol now

Favourite Father Ted episode lads?

Very good thread.

Only Anglo needed mate

>This scares the potato

very beady thread

Looks like someoned needs to be MICKED

Doesn't matter anyways. People always choose the one they prefer. Besides it's better when their's two, it usually leads to the nordies, brits and swissyank getting contained in their own thread.

Goodnight /éire/.

>tfw no average irish gf

>Fassbender

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Goodnight.

add michael fassbender
hes irish and a sexy lad

You had buggered off for about an hour and just came back to say goodnight?

Dump you shitposts about Britbongs here

I love Argentina!

Goodnight friend.

anglos are awfully swarthy.... why is this

odd last name though

And God created woman

Sleep tight
Mate of mine sniffed her arse cheeks outside an underage disco in carlow once

Short, swarthy and dark haired people are the original Britons. Anglos are the Germanic invaders that left their mark on the East coast and southern england

Large Jewish immigration

I no joke went to The Foundry (infamous carlow underage nightclub) years ago and I failed to see Saoirse, albeit some buses did come down to dublin sometimes and I could have swore I saw that irish girl from Tudors though

>This rabid anti protestantism goes against republican values
Glorious Revolution is pre-Republican anyway

the Ascendancy, Penal Laws and various other forms of oppression against Catholics afterwards is the other side of the coin there as well, so are you saying we should facilitate rabid anti-Catholicism?

who you supported was you looking out for your own interests, but it shouldn't be on our flag

who cares what tankies steal for their ideology it's a lovely symbol

>who cares what tankies steal for their ideology it's a lovely symbol

Maybe you're becoming a Communist

then why do americans always say germans are swarthy

Wasn't one of the reasons for 1798 rebellion because non-conformist protestants were also oppressed?

The scale of the Jewish hollowing-out of the "WASP" class is one of the world's best-kept memory-holed secrets.

They succeeded because the Jews had money, and the Anglos were too dissolute to do anything to stop the "march of progress" their parliamentarianism and protestantism had laid the ground for.

Sadly though with the existence of mass-media and globalism, we and the rest of the world stand to be similarly corrupted by the Anglo-Jewish global "elite" culture.

Jews > WASPs

The better men won

This, Balfour declaration, there was some greek jew who the british government paid a ransom for, an amount that was greater than what they donated to the irish famine, can't remember the name

Didn't the Rockefellers, or the Bilderbergs or one of them finance the napoleonic war and was the richest man in the UK for ages, and probably still is?

It's a big fuck you to any potential protestant republicans existing in the north.

> so are you saying we should facilitate rabid anti-Catholicism
I think we should avoid sectarianism in general.

I disagree with you. I don't know what else to say

>Anglo-Jewish global "elite"

I don't think so, the early-mid 19th century and late 18th witnessed the 'Second Reformation' and resurgence in proselytizing of various Protestant denominations, especially Presbyterianism

Penal Laws were solely anti-Papist as far as I'm aware

there's a fella from wicklow on kc who claims ireland is a marxist state

>Didn't the Rockefellers, or the Bilderbergs or one of them finance the napoleonic war and was the richest man in the UK for ages, and probably still is?

Here's a man with his facts straight

browsing this website bas made me an anti semite desu
I remember I didnt care aboht race or any of this stuff, was happier times

fuck off you adolescent yank, just fuck off

>I think we should avoid sectarianism in general.
aye, so remove a colour tied up in it entirely

the Glorious Revolution was awful for native Gaelic Irish, the white between the two colours is a sham as well since we don't even live together we just segregated ourselves into two different entities and the Orangemen continued to treat Catholics like shite when they got the power over them

"Republicanism" is anti-Irish anti-Catholic and anti-decency.

It was started by French cucks who hated France, and imported to Ireland not by Irishmen, but by Anglo liberal/"dissenter" heretics.
It's why our country's consistently failing to live up to its potential and its duty to be complete in all those regards.

I'm inclined to agree.
Realising Anglos and liberals/Protestants were worse than the Jews is what drove me away from conventional "Sup Forums ideology".

>It's a big fuck you to any potential protestant republicans existing in the north.
Fuck protestant republicans in the north.

Are you saying the Jews have their integration into the WASP society to thank for their success? Or are you saying the Jews actually run the show in the UK and elsewhere like some nut?

Shill

fuck off you preaching queer, go fiddle dee diddle a choir boy

So the long term solution for a united Ireland is to boot out all the protestants?

>the state of this thread

>"Republicanism" is anti-Irish anti-Catholic and anti-decency.

breed out
church of ireland are fine but ulster prods dont want to be irish so theres no point in them being part of it

Who will be crowned high king of the absolutist Catholic monarchy of Ireland?

GOOD post.

I was a racist since I was a kid.

Went well last time yous tried it.

Lads I don't really believe in god but I love ireland
Can I stay? [spoiler]Even if you say no I won't leave[/spoiler]

Me desu

Was it autism?

/u/notjohnnynot12 is definitely a Continuity IRA shitposter. I wonder if we have any Ra heads over here posting their waifus.

Hmm I think I'm the most fitting candidate. I'll gladly accept the position and have my coronation done by Michael O'Leary who will be my heir and regent

Evidently not

We're all atheists here, we're not that retarded

that implies you can't be Irish and Protestant

the long term solution is to boot out the orange monkies, or better yet have them move out of their own accord

Go home Swooce.

Speak for yourself Sasanach.

What nationality are you?

If you're from east of Germany you have to go back.

Come on lad, God, what's there not to believe?

I am Irish through and through my Mam has culchie roots but my Dad is pure Dub so I dunno although they are both catholic. Also for the whole god thing my Ma has an incurable disease called multiple sclerosis which means shes gonna die a slow painful death despite worshipping god her whole life.

Hes not even a shitposter hes 100% serious

back to where you belong loser

>pure Dub

too late for all this shite
oíche mhaith

heavy post

I actually like the Irish surprisingly.

call me an idiot but I can't shake the idea that there is a God and an afterlife
I don't go to mass or pray or anything but I just can't think of a universe without some sort of omnipotent being getting the ball rolling

>Ma has an incurable disease called multiple sclerosis which means shes gonna die a slow painful death despite worshipping god her whole life.

Sounds like she didn't pray hard enough

good night lad
t. hunter mcbride

Don't worry lad, we all got indoctrinated by the Church as little ones, it takes time to work your way out of that shit

>I am Irish
>Dad is pure Dub

That's a cute story, I'm sad you didn't get to meet her though
Keep being a great guy!

Should have went to Church of Ireland senpai.

imagine priding yourself on believing that there is absolutely nothing beyond this life

what a shitty thing to be smug about

Night Night
kek I feel like I should smack ye but I actually chuckled a bit
I mean both his parents were from Dublin. My dad moved up to Swords before all the Nigerians arrived so idk
>Church of Ireland
I'd rather shoot her myself

why would I want to not believe that? If you dont believe in some sort of afterlife/day of judgement then what reason do you have for not being a cunt?
Society will only get worse when its majority atheist because atheism is the nihilists worldview

>I'd rather shoot her myself
Very catholic of you.

I dunno, I'm pretty depressed so you may as well carry on

If you need the threat of eternal hellfire to stop you acting like a cunt, you were probably a cunt to start off with.

I feel like some sort of new age catholicism is in order, change some of the dogma about having to go to mass and pray every single day etc., have it adopt to the modern world, reinforce moral values of course like tell girls to stop being so promiscuous it won't bring you happiness and tell men to think with their brain not their dick

why try if nothing matters? its not just about behaving

Sounds dangerously protestant/pagan

protestantism is catholicism without pagan influences lad

Because if we don't try we go hungry. And being hungry is painful.

They're the smuggest fucking cunts and I hate it. I've become more religious just because I don't want to be associated with those wankers.

>mfw the fat dyke girls in my 6th year never went up for communion at the school masses

Jesus Christ.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country

Sad to hear that, but your mother lived long enough to marry your father and have a family that included you. There's also the thing to consider that by having some time to get her affairs in order and say goodbye to her friends and family she has it "better" in some respects than others.
Your parents were always going to die. So are all of our parents. We can wail about God not making life hunky dory for everyone right out of the traps, but if we could be certain that, if He exists, that God was truly this cruel and careless thing, there would not be the possibility of life after death.

If you act like a slave when there's no slavemaster, are you not a born slave?

It is.
The funny thing is that Catholic ritual is actually not a burdensome thing for laypeople outside of the corrupting influences mentioned there regarding sexual morality. The most "awkward" prescription is confession, and even then, if you just don't do what you're not supposed to, then you're alright without it for the duration.

I find more vexing and burdensome the attitude common among Protestants that every waking moment must be consciously and "rapturously" felt as pious as possible. "Feelings"-based rather than properly pious. Started with the Evangelicals IIRC.

>school masses
>the absolute state of the republic

The Free State army are not, and never will be Óglaigh na hÉireann.

They are an illegitimate force much as the PSNI, and all other partitionist counter-revolutionary organisations operating in Ireland.

haven't been to confession ever, except for the time we had to walk up to the priest and confess three things to him for communion/confirmation

want to go to one but feel I've got too much to confess

>mfw the Educate Together types asked "what's that you eat at the altar", and possibly feigned ignorance but did in fact act as if they weren't sure what the proper name of "the guy on the cross" was

Insufficiently frequent, and insufficiently explained and treated reverentially.
When my dad was in school they had a mass every morning.

Write a list.

I wrote mine down and it was about an a5 page.
Still have to say it though. Some sins are bloody addictive. As St Augustine said about his own early days as a Christian, "Lord, make me chaste, but not yet".

>confess 3 sins

I just said I was sorry about "all my sins". Got out of a lot of classwork when I was 6 with that line.

Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea- I was a partial fedora for a short while, and only very briefly a sincerely-feeling believer when I was in school. I'm only "coming back" and very far from completely yet.

>W-we're all gonna make it...