I am the MEMELORD!

I am the MEMELORD!

Got questions on the mysterious Sup Forums and what thigns mean?? Ask the MEMELORD!

I'll be here all summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/moot-make-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will i get dubs on this post?

apparently not

no you will not. i am the MEMELORD and i have not granted you dubs

then will i get trips?

you shall not have any until the MEMELORD has granted you access to the HALL OF TRIPS. One has to showcase a sharpie in the crosshairs in order to be granted access

am i gay and should i become a trap ?

thanks for the dubs

post thrice more, and thou shallt have DUBS. Trap, oh trap, whyfore are thou a trap? Trap might you be? Yes. Prosume your longing gaze and enter the void. i am the MEMELORD

MEMELORD, I am surrounded by faggot cucks who love Bernie Sanders, How can I save them from this transient jew?

are faggoty cucks bernie sanders, or are bernie sanders faggoty cucks?? You shalt smite their ignorance with a whip of undieing justice! lick your wounds and pray to the MEMELORD and you shalt be highly rewarded. The saviour of jews is here, i am the MEMELORD, your praise will not go unanswered. Miracles will be had

What is the meaning of this?

Do you not mean, "what is the mening of THAT"?? I am the MEMELORD, i'm here all summer

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Though, it's a matter of PERSPECTIVE, one might always far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, if the person who are in CHARGE are willing. the MEMELORD passes judgement, the MEMELORD is willing to go where no man has gone before. For the MEMELORD is no mortal man

all hail PERSPECTIVE and CHARGE

PERSPECTIVE and CHARGE

You are not a memelord.

but i am the MEMELORD, all hail in prosperioucysicy and fame!

are my dubs a meme?

Nope. You're just a false prophet.

If you're really a memelord, where are these memes of yours?

/fgt/ board portion

Make Sup Forums Sup Forums again!

Make the faggots go away

change.org/p/moot-make-Sup Forums-create-fgt-board

the day you get dubs the dubs will be GLORIOUS. on the second day of the third post, the dubs will flourish. Pray to the MEMELORD and rewards will be had

oh but how are thou the certain of such? i shall prove my divinity, once, not twice, but thrice

I'm waiting. Prove to me that you're a memelord. Prove to me that you have better memes.
I dare you to a meme duel.
NOW LET THE FIGHT FOR THE MEMELORD STATUS BEGIN!

one might ask WHERE one might ask WHAT one might ask WHO, but hold the answers? the MEMELORD does. PRAISE and HAIL, one shall retrieve the answers

I am the MEMELORD, my word is bond, my bond is truth.

Sup Forums will be GREAT onec MEMELORD has been granted praise and HONOR.

there are no duels, there cannot exist a FIGHT for the MEMELORD is eternal. One cannot slay something which has no life, an idea is the creation of the MEMELORD and he shalt not be redrumed.

Trips will be held in the MEMELORDS honor, on the second post of the fourth day

Thou art an flase memelord. A true memelord cares about his subjects. A true memelord would fight in order to protect his honor. A true memelord would post his memes to ensure those who belive in him that he, truly, is the ultimate memelord.
Thou hast not posted a meme. Thou cares not for your subjects. Thou ist not a true memelord, like I am.
May thou rot in the depths of Tartarus, false prophet, never to be heard about again!