Sup Sup Forums making monster mac and cheese. Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this better

Sup Sup Forums making monster mac and cheese. Anyone got any suggestions on how to make this better.

Steam some broccoli and extra cheese in it

A little urine always gives mac 'n cheese a nice little "tang."

Add some bleach, makes all dishes better

damn that actually sounds pretty dope. I like brocolli

green onions
some grilled chicken
a thick layer of shredded cheese on top, throw in the oven

damn OP i was about to make oatmeal but now i feel the mac callin my name
u fukn fagit

one of the few times I've seen Sup Forums be helpful. I guess this thread hits close to home for most of us (poor man's dinner)

You sure?

Throw in some garlic if you like garlic.

First off its kraft dinner. Second you should use real cheese or Velveeta. Real melted cheese would be better and then put in oven safe bowl lightly cover in cheese take cornflakes and crush em up over the top and then bake it for another 5 minutes at like 375.

Yea also add crispy bacon to top of it when I'm done to

add some shredded bacon, also sprinkle on top for crispness

Mix in a can of chili.

oh

Chicken works well
You can put some hotdog links as well - really delicious
Also I always put in a bit of broth powder or a broth cube in the water before boiling mac - 10 times better.

diced onions, brocolli, grilled chicken, tons of different cheeses, crushed red pepper

Just don't put too much, might get too salty

a bit of black pepper on top

OP here, sounds nice.

Damn right I'm sure nigger

100% sure,

I make it for my daughter constantly and I have to change it up all the time to for me to actually eat it

Sweet mexican chilli sauce or saur cream works real well

Rosemary is always good

Gosh, it is begging for French Raclette Cheese !

More please

Yea just on the top when its all done cooking

I change out the noodles for stuffed ravioli

Put in a touch of coriander and sprinkle with some homemade cheese (Mixx variety) then put your dick in and stir until pasta is soft. To ensure the cheese doesn't get burnt test it by slamming your face in it . Peace x