ITT: We post pics of girls we know user says what they would do to them

ITT: We post pics of girls we know user says what they would do to them

i would give her the best fuck on xmas eve

let's hear it

slowly remove her Christmas jumper to reveal her hot sweaty naked body then give her the best present of her life. moar pics user!

Her. 5ft4 normally gets quite horny. Very high skirts. Amazing body. What would u do.

lesbian friends

Would convert them into usefull, productive members of society.

She was blackmailed into a bj

Rip the bikini off, titty fuck her till the fucking cows came home.... Eventually ram my cock into her mouth and throat fuck her till I came, all the while grabbing her hair bun so hard I'm ripping tufts out and they're blowing away in the wind. Cum buckets while I'm fucking balls deep in her throat so it goes straight into her stomach

kiss, caress, play with her clit until she cums, fuck her until she cums, give her an assgasm and cum in her ass

would fuck that ass for hours, would make her give me a titjob and then I would bury it ballsdeep in her ass doggy style

not much to say without a body showing..7/10 face imo

spread her legs and blow a thick large load inside her pussy

Make her lay belly down get on top of her and hrust until I cum inside her pussy while having that big butt as a comfortable pillow

forgot pic...

Shove her down onto her back and rip that top off her, suck on those tits while i took my cock out of my pants and then i'd shove it down her throat while above her so i could keeep playing with those tits. Eventually I'd roll her up piledriver and tear that ass up, wouldn't touch her pussy until she begged and it was dripping wet, then I'd dump my load in her.

Fucking hell do her pls

hello, this has grabbed my attention, face and tits pics?

Relative of mine...what would you bros do? Moar if you want

Flip her over, slam her face into the beach clogging her mouth with sand so she can't make any noise and slide my dick into her tight virgin ass, using her pussy juice and tears as lube

moar! those tits look like a perfect handful

Gf

Do this one I'd smack her in the face and start to choke her until she was blue. Then i'd let her go and pull my dick out of my pants, shoving it into her face. If she didnt suck it i'd hit her again. After she sucked it good and long i'd blow my load on her eyes.

DO ALL THESE

same girl?

Sister

Perfect

>no one fucking contributing

pathetic.

I'd kill to facefuck her in a closet during whatever gathering she's going to in that.

some tits

Pussy or ass shot?

Moar for you

more

She's a bit heavy, but that just means you can hold her easier when you cum

need more of her!

face and tits? looks pretty hot so far

Rip that shirt off and play with her tits roughly. When they are all red an I see tears in her eyes, I will unzip my pants and take the dick off. Force her to blow me for few minutes, while I enjoy her makeup running down her cheeks. Finally fuck her pussy hard and cum on red tits.

Id spike all their drinks with drugs then id manipulate them into sucking my dick and take pictures of them then blackmail them so i could fuck any of them whenever i wanted

Yeah mate

I'd take her to School on time

Fuck her ass doggystyle while I made you jerk off beneath her so she could watch you getting off to her painal. Hope those boobs would jiggle for oyu. You can lick her pussy if you'd prefer, but only after I cum in it.

I think I know that girl in the middle

I'd tell her about my cat and all the silly things he does

jump and top and go for it doggy style, moar pics of her user

Get her naked... Slowly take her clothes of, fuck her missionary with the lights on, no protection. Boring and vanilla perhaps but it's genuinely what I'd do with her and I would love it more than eggy bread

Initials? How would you fuck her

prob won't show face too risky

Her Instagram gets me diamonds

Teach her French or martial arts

shes classy, post moar user, less clothes if possible

more plez

moar?

Looks like she has a good girl image. I'd fuck her in public so people could see how much of a slut she is

Same grill drag off her panties, spread her legs a bit, add some lube, slide it inside her pussy, nail her to the bed. Grab her neck and press it as I cum inside her

Vaginal-anal- nothing..

make her ride me cowgirl while I enjoy her front view

cum on her face
anal for sure! very nice ass, lucky user

cum on tits and fuck from behind

Sell her drugs to make her skinny

I'd buy her some new phone cases

probably? go on user, no one will know her, those tits are great

titty fuck the shit out of her

Work out with her in Monday's

10/10 would get a footjob

I'd sneak into her house at night, cover her mouth with my hand until I'm straddled on her chest, and fuck those DSL's

tell her to go to school

better and better thanks user, please post lots more

Tell her to stay in school and be cautious of creepy fucks like you

Throatfuck her until she puked. Then let strangers fuck her pussy and cum in it over and over again. Eventually I'd jizz on her face and leave her lying there covered in spit sweat and semen.