Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ
tobacco.stanford.edu/tobacco_main/images.php?token2=fm_st001.php&token1=fm_img0002.php&theme_file=fm_mt001.php&theme_name=Doctors Smoking&subtheme_name=More Doctors Smoke Camels
lambdalegal.org/blog/20140416_sues-doctor-clinic-for-denying-care-to-transgender-woman
dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3372909/Brandt_Doctor_Choice.pdf?sequence=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470496/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure

btw where did you get your medical degree from OP?

from texas

Agreed

mental illness detected.

chromosomes don't lie

Trump University?

hivemind confirmed

and yet the medical community allows for transgenderedness and doesn't push that angle
how would you explain that

Fucking finally

Don't listen to him goyim... I mean, purple penguins!

ya, keep telling yourself that you're a "girl". just calling out a spade for being a spade

What is the difference between a man and a woman?

Batman confirms

when the day comes that you are able to change the composure of your genetics, then, and only then, will you truly be an actual "female".

i don't know how someone can say they feel like a girl/boy... as if we can define a purely subjective experience in any certain terms. also mutilating your own body to help you fit some construct of woman/manhood is plainly absurd.

Can still go up a man's ass though

Checked!

so how am I a girl if I just say I defend what trannies are going through?

You'd probably call me a nigger too

sure, doc

got some hard drugs I could do

And yet there are transgendered people who are served by the medical community
must not be as black and white as you were taught to believe

Good job triggering the delusional trannies OP.

Doing god's work there.

Political correctness... Just like all the other stupid shit

They used to until they were called bigots

so you're just a sympathizer then. still deluded either way.

right
show me where any doctor has been pressured by PC to help someone come out as transgendered

protip: I think you know the answer

actually seems you're a bit deluded assuming why people come out as transgendered

The medical community is an infallible source of reason. The "medical community" used to say smoking and being overweight were fine.
But now we know that they couldn't be farther from the truth.

Almost as if medicine keeps learning and is still just a bunch of people who are fickle and don't know everything.

What's the difference between a man and a woman? What do doctors change to make you one or the other?

>The "medical community" used to say smoking and being overweight were fine.
no they didn't

stop lying

The point is neither of us are qualified to determine that being transgendered is an invalid thing

I'd rather let a doctor decide that than some Trump Humping Sup Forumstard

so how is someone working to feel comfortable with what they believe is their actual gender "bad" for them?

They literally did. Doctors smoked all the time, they said it relaxed your throat, helped lung capacity etc.
They also said being overweight helped relieve stress and let you sleep better.

If you need special qualifications to define what is a man, and what is a woman, then you can't identify as one or the other without that same qualification, right?

It's one thing to smoke a cigarette and ingest harmful chemicals, and another to permanately alter your body's chemistry by force and mutilate your genitals just because your head says so.

Men never stop being men. Bone density, hormone generation, etc. never change.

It is a mental illness.

Because they arent treating their illness

Are you a man or a woman?

you're so full of shit faggot

sorry you think trannies are trying to raep you

What the fuck are you talking about?
I said they're mentally ill. Where did the rape thing come from? Are you projecting something?

you mean they used to until it started becoming accepted and doctors began socially evolving over transgenderism

I'm sure that's what you meant

>ad hominem

so it's a "disorder" and yet doctors help people come out as transgendered

how does that work, exactly?

Agreed and I'm a trap.

Depends on the day

why do you keep proving my point?
you don't know shit about this subject

I meant this
Also this
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_N4u0uRQ

holy shit someone pointing out fallacies on Sup Forums
you just made my day

Yep.

you don't need a medical degree to have common sense

Tfw transfags and beta cucks will try to argue this

and yet all doctors do not dissuade people from going transgendered--rather they encourage it, and in fact there are are almost a million of them in the US now
how does that work?

Because they are forced to because despite doctors saying differently, the trans community made them change their ways. Despite them wanting to

yes but why are doctors allowing them to change their sex if being transgendered is just a bunch of bullshit?

funny how you Republicans can't answer that

How do you know which gender you are on a given day? Did you go to medical school? Explain to me the difference between a man and a woman.

>jacking off to video games
>i still dont have an argument
>ill mention im on Sup Forums, that invalidates his point

I'm a man. What does that have to do with my support for the transgendered?

Everyone knows this. Doesn't stop me from fapping to traps though.

>insults the transgendered
>whining about ad hominems

sure, faggot

Because they are being forced to.
>he thinks trans is mental illness
>lolol must be republican

oh look
a youtube video

looks legit

>i cant make any arguments without using fallacies

>implying the bigotry in this thread is an argument

How am I proving your point? Are you qualified to know which gender you are?

DNA susceptibility to certain genetic mutations, chromosomal make up, bone structure, neurological connections in the brain....

why not stick your dick in a fucking sewer.

yeah actually you do need to be a doctor if you're even thinking of having a negative opinion on this subject

otherwise you just sound like an asshole trying to control people

too bad this is your butthurt take on it and not reality

who's being forced?

Nigger

what arguments have you made?

I just see butthurt over transgendered people being taken seriously by the medical community

I'll steal your bike cracker

A fucking Y chromosome you idiot

>I'm a man

How do you know? Is it physical? Is it a feeling? If it's a feeling, how do you know you don't actually feel like a woman?

ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER!

tobacco.stanford.edu/tobacco_main/images.php?token2=fm_st001.php&token1=fm_img0002.php&theme_file=fm_mt001.php&theme_name=Doctors Smoking&subtheme_name=More Doctors Smoke Camels

Jokes on you some other Nigger stole my bike.

lambdalegal.org/blog/20140416_sues-doctor-clinic-for-denying-care-to-transgender-woman
They are being forced to give them hormones despite their objections

So close to trips of truth

ayy checked

>
>A fucking Y chromosome you idiot

I don't have gender issues. But people do, and pretty much the only ones who object to it are the socially conservative.

They arent though. They are just being handed hormones and given the surgery without treating the underlying illness. Its like having schizophrenia and being handed a bucket of kittens to kill

dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3372909/Brandt_Doctor_Choice.pdf?sequence=1

My question was meant for people who think you can be the wrong gender.

ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY

yeah some cherrypicked article totally confirms that most doctors advocated smoking

sure, faggot

>Denys the Y chromosome from existing, ignoring facts

And from that day forward all scientific research was conducted via rolls on Sup Forums. Yea the trips of truth

I had my man do that
next I'm gunna break into your apt and rape your non-existent gf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1470496/

Whatever bitch I'll feel you fucking my left hand.

page not found

you can't link to reuters or AP?

Nope it will only happen if the user or you get the trips, moron.

more like it's you trivializing the whole matter because you're transphobic

oh, well then let's see. schizophrenia, bad LSD, hard drug use... though there is a cure: hand grenade hot potato with yourself.

ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL! EVEN IF YOU CUT IT OFF OR INVERT IT YOU ARE STILL A BOY FOREVER! ONLY BOYS HAVE PENISES! IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CAN NEVER BE A GIRL!