How do you get rid of streatchmarks. Was a fat shit. Getting fit. Still have marks. Mfw they are permanent...

How do you get rid of streatchmarks. Was a fat shit. Getting fit. Still have marks. Mfw they are permanent? Is there no surgery or home remedy? Self continously as fuck femanon and don't wanna be a piglet. Pls halp. Pic related. Similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Palmers-Butter-Formula-Massage-Stretch/dp/B000EGZ3G6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you deserved it fat piece of shit you should live with your scars you fat fuck this is nature way to punish your lazy big fat ass

cant see tits

They never go away, the best you can hope for is they kind of "fade" over a long time. But honestly if you get fit and gain some muscle and dress right no girl/guy is going to care.

they are there to stay. after highschool wrestling was over I went from 190 to 260 in 3/4 a year and Ive been back around 200 for about a year now. lucky for me I got fat in a pretty manageable way like it mostly went to my legs and ass so I dont have that many marks to deal with but I do have some slightly faded ones, the red color is pretty much gone though.

you cannot get rid of them since it's it's basically stretched skin, you gained 2 much weight, stretch marks happen when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching

in your case it was stretching

the red shit will fade away into a white/skin tone

There is already a current cringe thread. No need for another..

>don't wanna be a piglet.
Too late

fucking google you retard whore

Time, vitamin E oil, or plastic surgery.

mix epsom salt, olive oil, and coconut oil. Mix until its still kinda grainy. Rub on until they feel not completely raw. But very fresh skin feeling.

Get a sick flaming tattoo on your gut.

Nigger, think of stretch marks this way: when ppl see them, they will know u were a fat fuck but u overcamr that and now you are a fit faggot. WIN

Twixie stop posting breads

swimming does a lot
don't dehydrate yourself no matter what you do
sleep on your back

Laser procedures, skin hydration, specialty creams, scar ointment

You have to use...

>meme arrows

amazon.com/Palmers-Butter-Formula-Massage-Stretch/dp/B000EGZ3G6

You want Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Cream for Stretch Marks.

I got fat too fast and have managed to get back but also have stretch marks.

This works nicely and also smells like straight fucking chocolate.

Tits and timestamp

Bio oil fagget