How hard is it to get a Thai girl a visa?

How hard is it to get a Thai girl a visa?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance.html
ustraveldocs.com/th/th-niv-typeb1b2.asp
mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1415/21479-Requirements-for-the-Ordinary-e-Passports-Applicat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impossible, unless you've gone there to meet her.

Then its not impossible faggot

Thai *guy

thai ladyboy*

Depends on where you live.

I couldn't tell you how hard or not-hard it is, but I can tell you that two of my neighbors while growing up brought over thai chicks to marry, and both of them bailed the first second they could.
I would suspect there is a high percentage of chicks just wanting green cards and willing to put up with your beta fat ass as long as it takes but that's probably sort of obvious.

I have met her. How do you prove that?

Assuming you are in United States citizen and willing to jump through some hoops at the embassy in Bangkok not that hard, though you are setting your self up for some liabilities...

Virginia

>How hard is it to get a Thai girl a visa?

As hard as her dick

Like?

I chuckled

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance.html

Overview: What Is a K-1 Visa?

The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Because a fiancé(e) visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive K-2 visas.
What Is a “Fiancé(e)”?

Under U.S. immigration law, a foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen is the recipient of an approved Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Form I-129F, who has been issued a nonimmigrant K-1 visa for travel to the United States in order to marry his or her U.S. citizen fiancé(e). Both the U.S. citizen and the K-1 visa applicant must have been legally free to marry at the time the petition was filed and must have remained so thereafter. The marriage must be legally possible according to laws of the U.S. state in which the marriage will take place.

In general, the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) and U.S. citizen sponsor must have met in person within the past two years. USCIS may grant an exception to this requirement, based on extreme hardship for the U.S. citizen sponsor to personally meet the foreign-citizen fiancé(e), or, for example, if it is contrary in the U.S. citizen sponsor’s or foreign-citizen fiancé(e)’s culture for a man and woman to meet before marriage.

Bump

Not trying to marry her. Like a visitors visa

Easy if you're married.

Visitor visa that is fucking easy. Is the duration of her visit going to be less than six months? Dose she already hold a Thai passport?

ustraveldocs.com/th/th-niv-typeb1b2.asp
B-1/B-2 are so easy to get you pretty much have to be ISIS to fail to get one.

She doesn't have a passport. Besides the plane ticket. Is it expensive to do?

Passport should not be that hard to get though it will take a 2-3 months normally unless they pay to have it expedited though it would still be less than the plane ticket. As I linked you the visa process can be done online.

man fucking 1000 bhat is only 28.029 US Dollar the exchange rate is pretty good right now.

mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1415/21479-Requirements-for-the-Ordinary-e-Passports-Applicat.html

Thank you man.

No problem. Also please note...

Legalizing and Amendments to e-Passport

If a Passport holder has a sex-change, is it possible to change the title in his/her e-Passport?
- No. Thai Law only recognizes the sex of a person at birth. A transsexual may face difficulties in entering into other countries due to different identities on passport from the real one

Lol she's a chick. Thanks for looking out though

a protip on the US via application, when providing the travel itinerary make sure to list where she will be staying aka as your house.

Ok will do.

Take out some travel insurance for the trip if it is going to last more than a week, make sure the policy covers medical, lost property and if possible emergency changes to flights. Also before she comes over make sure you know the nearest consulates phone number in the event you need to contact them.

First off, you gotta find out his real gender.