B, something happened the other night and I can't stop thinking about it.. so I'll share

B, something happened the other night and I can't stop thinking about it.. so I'll share.

I was on omegle and I got my dick out flipping through the strangers looking for a worthy cum. Suddenly I realize I'm kinda close to cumming. Just then a guy comes on the chat with huge ass glasses and a bald/balding head and a big under bite. Genuine autism. He commented "mmmm" and then "big". I was intrigued. I the continued to tap to him sticking out his retard tongue just for me. Then I pulled my leg up over my desk so he could see my ass hole and continued falling as I pulled my cheeks open. I eventually came after about 5 more minutes and it was a pretty big load. He says "mm you needed that" i said " thank you" and he said "your wlcm" and I closed the browser. I have never had any attraction to men and didn't then either. I just felt good to have someone there in that moment waiting on me to cum. But the thing is I can't get his fucking face out of my head. It's haunting me.

this post gave me cancer

Welcome to your new life as a fag.

that's why I only jerk it to pics of trees
no homo

u r now gay lrn to suck dic fagger

lol you gay bro

This is why I don't go to Sup Forums anymore

:^)

What's gay about it?

i keked. i r8 8/8

You're a fucking faggot

He kinda just lightly flicked his tongue the whole time in a really broken, autistic way. It kinda looked like when a game lags. It'd go up and twitch a bit then go down really fast. He kinda looked like my uncle.

You're a yuropoor right? Fucking faggot.

post asshole

You like?

Forgot to quote

Jack off to another tard to rid of the current tard in your head maybe?

Up close and personal

not op.

Dat shitty arse tho

dude wipe better. Fucking degenerate.

it was the devil bringing out the inner faggot in you
there's only one thing to do
cut the evil off

You can wipe inside the hole tho

Can you?

looks like he poured bad trail mix in there..

brilliant mate. it was funny to read.

>This is why I don't go to Sup Forums anymore

Yet you are posting here.

We all want to fap for obese neckbeard strangers, then top them, then bottom for them, then become their sissyslut, then give our anuses to blacktraps for gaping.

It began when you first saw Sup Forums, that subliminal assimilation, the sweet fenestration of our minds with ultrafaggotry. Be we Alpha tops or cute squirmy bottoms, THE CALL OF THE COCK SHALL BE OBEYED!

Resistance only indicate latent fagfaggotry. Your future is bananas, traps, trapping bananas, and bananaing traps.

I really, really like this future!

>Jack off to another tard to rid of the current tard in your head maybe?

My but my head is full of fuck!