Sup Forums told me to fuck off to Sup Forums

Sup Forums told me to fuck off to Sup Forums
Sup Forums ignored and archived my thread
fuckers
so I'll come to you Sup Forumsros with my question about gaming consoles:

Is getting an xbox one worth it?
I play a fair bit of online multiplayer shoot'em up games on a xbox 360. Will the upgrade be worth the money?

I got mine a few weeks ago and am pretty pleased with it. I plan to get a ps4 as well but they are the same thing outside of the dumb big budget exclusivity war for consoles

Thank you! Finally a normal answer. Please sir accept this rare pepe as my gift to you.

That shit is mad gay. What games you got, Halo 5? Best rename that shit to GAYlo 5.

Get that PSQuadrizzle, nigga. PS4? That shit is MONEY, nigga.

>going to Sup Forums about buying a console

They were right to tell you to fuck off. Anyways I don't have one but if you do get one wait for the next big holiday sale or something. It should be coming up soon. Oh, the controller did feel pretty nice when I played it at my friend's house before.

i got some gift vouchers I'm going to use so I'll only be paying about $200 for it, comes with fifa 16.

>685210938
I want to check out gta5 and battlefield 1 and they just released backward compatibility for COD BO1 which was a kickass game

Cheers man. Good show. Yea it comes down to the type of game and interface. You like ps4 is super minimal looking but hard to navigate. I prefer the Windows system of you can believe it it works well on the console. Didn't get a Kinect because fuck motion control IMO

some games you have on 360 may be backward compatible so they still have playability and new games get launched if you're interested. i assume mass effect andromeda will come with BC ME trilogy similar to how Gears gave every gears game and Fallout 4 gave Fallout 3. there are nice perks that come with xbox

wtf do you do with kinect anyway, wife has a wii just sits there collecting dust

No.I've had it since launch.Destiny was ok the first week,but horrible after that,and yo ucant play it without getting all the dlc to use the weapons even at the shop.

Just spend that money on a pc and pirate everything

are the graphics better than the 360?

i also have a turtle beach headset that will need some contraption to make it work

Don't bother with kinect, It's meh at best

Upgrade dude, The controller is way better and the game cap shit when you do something sweet is nice also

You can like voice chat and skype and there's a bunch of dumb kids games for it not worth it bruh.

Exclusives are all that really matter in deciding which console to get. Me, I love Gears of War so the choice was easy.

>gaming
>console
so this is a YLYL thread ?

This

/thread

I used to play games on PC's too.
Then I grew up, got my own place, now I dont have to play games in the bedroom, I can play them on the living room TV with a beer.
So yes I'm getting a console.
OP

And also chek'em

What are those shit games? Is it rare that you replay any of them ever again after 5 minutes?

Do you want to play Gears and Halo and...that's pretty much it? Then get your jewbox.

Otherwise, PS4 is clearly the superior console platform. Better exclusives, more exclusives, better multiplats in general, and more people own a PS4 so online communities are larger.

HDMI cable + mATX or Mini-ITX build.

I enjoy mine. I don't regret buying it at all. That being said, I use my ps4 more, but that's just because the first party titles interest me more.

Clearly never had a N64 growing up....I pity you.

I thought the voice commands were useful, but I don't own one and only played it a few times. "Xbox record that" is nice.

I'm PC here, but there is nothing wrong with the bone. I would get one if I had more money for Halo and Sunset Overdrive.

I also have a wife who likes the place to be neat and tidy without cables lying around like its a trailer trash fucking shack. You wouldnt understand.

It's one power cable + one hdmi cable. Controllers, mice, keyboards can all be wireless.

There is actually no point user
Thry might be bringing in a new update one day to play ps4 players from Xbox one

Also I have both already and Xbox one is alot better But for you op I would recommend it but if you are the type that plays call of duty ZOMBIES and likes to find easter eggs and things before others I guess 0s4 is for you since on this gen ps4 get DLC early but I also recommend Xbox one since it is the same basically and the controller and speed of the system is great the ps4 controller is way to small

Yes. Right now at Gamestop they'll give you a $50 gift card when you get one too. Just got mine last week, very pleased with it so far. Great exclusives, controller feels a lot nicer too.

Yes it will OP especially if you play cod.

Be a retrogamer Sup Forumsro!
>Sega Genesis

>shoot'em up games

Kill yourself

bump

my nigga

No longer have one but I got the Genesis collection on 360. Altered Beast, Golden Axe 1-3, Sonic, Streets of Rage etc.

I like my XBoner, but I've been contemplating whether or not a PS4 may have been a better purchase. Don't have many games on the XBone, but the few that I do have I enjoy. I just don't play it enough, but that probably comes from the fact that console gaming is 100% inferior when compared to PC gaming.

Woow, after thinking about things, I could've gotten a lot of consoles, shouldn't have bought those sneakers for a few grand. A PS4 would be nice.

ps4 is build better. the shit brick one is just that, a box of pure cheapness and shit. i have taken many of them fully apart and can tell you the components are substandard. have also dismantled m any ps4 and they are higher quality but still shit. what you want is a gaming pc that YOU BUILD YOUR SELF. trust me faggot just do it.

Bump cause I am buying either ps4 today or xbox

>FPS
>CONSOLE
nigga pls.

Just use PC you fag

Look at the exclusives...which one has more that you want to play.

I'm just here to screen shot all the PC comment for a cringe thread. He asked about Xbox. Stop being a Fucking faggot looking for an excuse to shoehorn your PC into the conversation autist

Got myself the advance warfare edition just becuase cod fag fan and had money, wouldn't really say its the best console nor the worst. But if you really want to go the right way PC Gaming is the way to go...

use a PC, It has the best Community

Thanks man, doing that now, Im a pc gamer, have a msi ghost pro, I travel a lot for work,,but don't want to let my boy and his autistic friends touch it, so that's why I'm looking, I like halo, and games like dmc,hack and slash type,
I'll keep looking but,
Thanks

Yo dickless he's asking about Xbox not PC fucking retard

if your friends are on it go for it, if not then no

Peeps with both xbone and ps4, which one has the better graphics??

I have a pc that I build 2 months ago for shooters/heavily modded games and an xbox one for exclusives/Dark Souls 3(due to being save edit proof for now). I used to be Nintendo/Sony exclusive up until the Ps2 era then swapped over due to friends playing microshitbox. The PS4 has slightly better performance but only has one exclusive that appeals to anybody, Bloodbourne, unless you want to play the interactive movie, uncharted 4.

This thread has reenforced my desire not to get a PC.
Definitely getting the xbox one thanks Sup Forumsros.
OP

Ive had an Xbox One and a Ps4..Xbox one has Backwards compatability, and ps4 is a nicer system overall....I only have an xbox one for Rare Replay, and Skyrim if it becomes BC....As far as GwG/PSP, GwG has nicer games for free...

Good. Cringey ass PC faggots are almost as bad as Vegans they have to tell everyone they have a PC.
>hey should I get an Xbox?
>I HAVE A PC

i vape

i wear fedoras

i vape too

I am a console gamer, I own a PS3 and PS4 , I would say go for a PC, the PS3 has great exclusives, but so far both PS4 and One don't have much, pretty much every good games on the new gen are also available on PC, only exclusive that looks good on the one is Quantum Break / Alan Wake ( also on PC and 360 )

>Dust

no get ps4

get a Wii u faggot