Hey Sup Forumsros I was here yesterday asking for help on asking her out. She said maybe to seeing a movie friday...

Hey Sup Forumsros I was here yesterday asking for help on asking her out. She said maybe to seeing a movie friday. What do?

plan on meeting her at the theater, instead, stay in your room and shove a dildo up your ass

Bump

We haven't even made a time or place

underage. banned

Maybe means no

fuck her right in the pussy

Whats she like as a person? Is she sweet and kind hearted?

No no
Not me

Her sister is, they're basically the same

Just go on with it. Set up the date. Just don't go see an autistic movie, ho for girlie movies. Just treat her nice, don't push the boundaries (yet). Take some time to actually listen to what she have to say.
Do this, profit will come.

how tf is this over 18. looks 15 underage mods please give lifetime ban. we dont need a faggot high school fag here

Set a time and place. Don't just let things ride.

So...have you actually talked to her face to face or no? I have a lot of perspective to offer you OP but im gonna need more context/info.

>asking b for dating advice

tell her to stop listening to music with one headphone in her ear.

Yes

It's like asking a nigger how to stay out of prison

Details man!

More info, negro, you are fulfilling the captcha to reply only "yes"

So whats the deal? Howd y'all meet?

This is what autism looks like

My sisters freind. When she used to come over she would try to tag along with me

What kind of relationship do you have with her?

1. Don't be indecisive. Girls hate that shit despite "muh strong independent woman" sentiments
2. Get something solid, "maybe" is usually a way for her to say no later

>ITT: Summer

As I said, she USED TO tag along. We haven't talked in a few years and I just said fuck it why not

So you don't talk on a regular basis?

> (You)
>So you don't talk on a regular basis?
Nope

This. And don't act like the brother of a friend. Act like her date, from now on she is your date, not your friend, otherwise you will get friend zoned.

Ok, well, make an actual plan, contact her in some way with said plan, then ask if its agreeable.

Also have you ever been on a date before?

Basically a blind date then?

Use the date as a chance to catch up but throw some flirting in there.

Damn Sup Forums I've never seen you be helpful like ever.

Not op, but I am in a somewhat similar situation.

I know this girl, we have spoken a bit in person, but when we text we can go on for hours. I invited her to go to a thing in the city, and she essentially said maybe. "I think I'm going to a beach with friends that day." which translates to a maybe, as she did not definivly say she's busy, also weather seems shitty for going to the beach that day. (we did agree a week ago ago to hang out sometime soon)

I guess at this point it would be best to wait and see?

Summerfags get bored on Reddit and come in here and you get shit like this.

Take her to Captain America: Civil War, then break up with her by beating her and screaming "Team Iron Man FTW!"

No, make a real plan with dates/times and ask her if she wants to go. If she does then sweet, if she avoids it then you can try and change plans. If you find her constantly saying "that won't work" or "we'll see" it's best to just move on and try with some other chick.

Yep, just don't rush to it. Don't sound to desperate.

Waiting = friendzone

Speaking of summer.

Not exactly. But, won't argue with that.

Sorta wondering why OP is wasting his time with a gross hambeast like this??

In my experience it's true 90% of the time

>he said as he licked the cheeto dust off his fingertips before taking a refreshing sip of his Mountain Dew Code Red

I did that with the plans for Saturday. Gave location and time.
I invited her to go into the city with friends last week, but she had her brothers graduation that day. And due to how busy we both would be for the next week or so, we just agreed to do something, but no further plans.

Easily possible. But one never knows really.

Yea. I'll just see what happens.

You got friend zoned 90% of the time? Sounds like you waited too much to make a move man.

I did. Can't learn without making mistakes man.

Lmao whatever you say
Im just trying to help him out as "maybe" means nah. Im saying go out there and slay some 10's leave these gross ass girls alone.

At least I only knew this girl since January. And only started talking to her in early April.

I know that feeling, man. We're all have been there.

Is not that much though. Just gotta play the right cards.

I kinda moved to quickly at first. Asked her out within two weeks of speaking to her. I am actually lucky that she still talks to me after that. Now I actually got to know her a bit, so maybe it could go somewhere

Good luck on your path b/ro.

Yea, I am just waiting to she what happens. Probably nothing will come of this, though you never know.

How's about don't be fucking creepy.

Who's being creepy?

A movie is a bad date. Do something a bit more conversational. Go to a park, it's what I do and that always works.

That and bars.

This isn't rocket science user, arrange a date and time, take her to movie, watch movie with her.

BE A MAN

pretty bad lack of images in this thread

also OP is actually autistic, to catch people up, and everyone lead him to... something of a date, I guess

No idea how to fix autism, but we're here to help this young man.

She said maybe, so to OP I say don't get your hopes up.

Say, "when am i picking you up" dont give her a yes or no question

Movies make horrible dates. No time to get to know each other.

I would say if it is a movie then dinner, then it may be acceptable, as the movie provides something to talk about