Ask an Army AIT student anything

Ask an Army AIT student anything

where was that pic taken? why did those fags get smoked?

>basic at Ft.Jackson
Those fucking spaceship barracks.

fucking boot.

haze yourself

It's family day at fort jackson, my brother took a picture of us getting smoked for the last time before graduation

Do you ever get a boner when getting yelled at

r dey trainen u too keel dem aylieums?

I did once when my female Drill Sgt. started yelling at me for not shaving

dey r trening us 2 cum on is is's faec

Half right, face?

does she shave?

MOS?

front leaning rest position moo

Down
*Need More*
Up
*Discipline*

Ft Jackson....you fucking pog, kill yourself

Currently training to be an all-source intelligence analyst 35F at lovely Fort Huachuca. It's boring

MIKES ftw

Fucking grunt, how's that medevac bird treating you?

Will America really get hurt

I know bro, shoulda joined Infantry right? I actually joined 35F so I can become a 35L in a couple of years. I really really want to be Counter-Intelligence some day.

Why did you lack the balls for 11B?

why did you lack balls for 18x?

It was a fun ride. To bad not all men have balls to fight though

Because I'm a filthy no good POG

Will America get hurt

How desperate were you before realizing that joining the military was your only hope to do anything with your life?

goddamnit fatboy shut up

Maybe

If you're not 11b then you're just a little bitch.

Yeah, somebody has to have that above 30 GT score.

I'll let all the 18 series and 11As know that

how do you like the asian institute of technology so far?

You do that you pussy ass pog.

You know you faggots always say that shit but as soon as BFT or CPOF goes down, you need new maps, or you need MCOOs made, guess who you come to? You dumb cunts sure aren't doing that yourselves.

Tell SFC Morgan that he's the shit

Have to give the women in the army a job.

You dont personally know anyone from either of those MOS you pog.

Relax fellow pog, he probably hasn't even gotten to bct yet

You mean the Rangers? 'Cause we gave that to them.

If I ever see another piece of acetate I'm going to fucking kill myself. I actually do side with the fags who say "Why not join 11b?" because atleast that would've been fun, hell I would've graduated infantry basic by now. Even though the intel field isnt as honorable as infantry I'm gonna stick with it to become 35L. Also who the hell would defend 35F its the most boring MOS in the Army unless you go Airborne or Ranger

You stupid pog!!! Rangers are 11b. Stupid ass cherry pog

During AIT are you allowed to go home for the holidays? My AIT starts Nov. and Isn't over until March

Yeah, that job that the women have now. Hadn't you heard?

Women go to Ft. Jackson. Men go to Ft. Benning.

No women there yet pussy

Just because you lack the mental capacity to comprehend a toaster doesn't mean that anyone smarter than you is a woman. Maybe if you actually did something besides play football in highschool you'd be good for something other than sweeping motorpools and pulling CQ. Quit being a retarded shitbag and hit the books. The fantasy that rock kickers have it the best for life is just a smoke and mirrors act to hide the fact that you're doing a bullshit job that a downie monkey could perform.

I was in AIT from Nov '00 to Feb '01
I wasn't given leave for Thanksgiving, but I was for Christmas and New Years

I was a 12Y so I got to dodge Arizona and went to DC instead. When they started merging us with the 35G I fucking ran for the hills. Intel work is a goddamn nightmare.

What's your KD ratio and what's your largest killstreak?

While you're in training you get to go home for VBL Victory Block Leave, thats where they send you home for about 2 weeks for the holidays. Also if you're in AIT theres a good chance they'll make you pay for your ticket back home so just save some money just in case, dont go buying shit you dont need and end up having to stay at your base for the holidays because you cant afford your ticket.

Someone's in C co

Heard of Major Lisa Jaster?

Whats your 6th general order

So where will you get stationed at when all training is said and done?

dont jerk off the wildlife

Yeah its called holiday block leave, you are encouraged to take 14 days of, since most of the sergeants want time off as well. you will go a bit into the hole with leave sdays though seeing as you just got in. I was in the same boat. its worth it though

Motherfucker didnt go 69Z, Combat Stripper.

Concentration Charlie

Shit, that's good to know thanks

So what about BCT? You're the army's bitch 24/7? no personal time are days off?

FUCKING DROP RECRUIT
10-COUNTS UNTIL I GET TIRED

Ha. Fun times. Make sure you visit Bisbee on the weekends.. that town is super chill. Also, 35M master race reporting in you faggy dweeb.

Yeah basically you follow your Drill Sgts 24/7. While I was at Jackson they gave us Sunday mornings off, from 0700 to 1200 they allowed us to either have personal time in the barracks or attend religous services

but i gots a no pee-tee profile

How much do you spend on toiletries and extra essential once you get to BCT? And what kind of expenses are there after that?

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR RACK MATE
ILL MAKE HIM DO IT

>all these 35 series on here
I guess I can't say I'm entirely surprised. For you new heads here's a dependapotomus in her natural habitat.

For Thanksgivings usually they have this big meal in the DFAC it's quite nice actually. In Basic I got to dine with my CSM and the BN LTC during thanksgiving

>eating with the command group
Fucking social engineering at its finest.

The 8-Count Pushup! Starting postition move! Ready? Excercise!

Is BCT fun once you get passed all the screaming and physical exhaustion and is the pay at the end of it any good?

Life goals

If you're not a shitbag and listen to your Drill Sgts, towards the end the Sergeants actually start having casual conversation with you. A lot of the Drill Sergeants are really nice people (when they want to be).

Oh god those concrete pads. What company are you in? I was Delta back in the day.

You'll spend atleast 20-50 bucks whenever you hit the Troop Store, PX, Shoppette etc. You might have to rebuy flashlights or items of the sort if your Drill Sergeant flips or tosses your locker for leaving it unlocked. In all honesty you dont spend much while in basic. However towards graduation photo, video, and clothing companies visit the battalions to sell you overpriced T-shirts and history books which are just yearbooks. DONT buy the yearbook thing, it claims to show pictures of you and the rest of the platoon but half of it is just stock images of previous classes.

how much pt do they make you do in basic? I've heard people claim that they do it from the time they wake up to the time they go to sleep

Charlie Co, there isnt any Delta anymore. The way it works now is Alpha has two buildings and it shares the third floor of one of its buildings with charlie, we call that the overflow barracks then of course theres Bravo and Charlie in their respective buildings

You work out all the time as much they can. Unless you're eating chow or attending class ( SHARP briefings, classes on Basic Rifle Marksmanship, ect)

Wow did they ditch the trailers down on 8-mile? When I got there that's where Charlie and Fox were. Shame cuz in my day Alpha and Delta were squared the fuck away. Charlie and Fox had STDs running rampant and they kept having recyclees sent to us.

The STDs and Recycles are still a huge problem in good ol' Huachuca. A couple of weeks ago a girl OD'd on a mix of triple c and alcohol. And recently some students who were close to graduating got caught in an orgy by the lake. Also they keep catching people having hotel parties and taking special trips to the mines and caves.

When you get there they'll have a list of mandatory stuff for you to buy at reception and you buy it with an advance from your first paycheck. After that you'll probably really only buy hair cuts, hygiene things, or uniform stuff you lost. When I went to basic people would leave stuff out and never pick it up again like claim it so we'd chuck it in the trash.
There is a lot of screaming, that's part of the fun.

They take out 300$ from your paycheck in advance and put it into an "Eagle Cash Card" so you have a means to pay for your haircuts and goodies from the PX. (Cough drops are your friend)

Depends on how bad of a fuckup your Drill Sergeants consider your platoon compared to their expectations. I pretty much did it from the time I woke up until after dinner we'd get smoked one last time usually.

They let you have cough drops? Fucking POG.

Oh shit nigger. We didn't have anyone die but hotel parties and mild orgies were always a thing. As long as none of the MOS-Ts were involved and everyone made it to reclamation formation, there wasn't much said. Except for those two guys who were found smoking peyote in the desert. And we had a drunk guy try to fight the local cops thinking they couldn't handle military.
Honestly once I got past the first 3 weeks I realized it was all a head game and things were so much easier.

shut the fuck up and go to bed boot.

fake n gay

What's with all the fiber they feed you during boot?
I remember shitting 3-4 times a day.
Stop stuffing us with all that fucking bread.

Its barely 0024, four hours of sleep is plenty

Now that you mention it yeah, I always shat 10-15 minutes after eating chow. The opposite would happen with MREs tho they always made me constipated

It's then cheese in the MREs. As long as it's not with jalapenos I'd make sure to eat as much as possible to avoid those damn porta johns.

In basic there was someone in our company who kept on taking a big ass hersheys kisses looking turd in the urinals of the portajohns

He was mashing it with his hands to look like that.

my brother wanted out of the army badly enough that he would cop to whatever stupid thing anybody in his barracks had done but the instructors knew better

the only thing he wouldn't cop to was when somebody took a shit in a mop bucket

should've went 13F