I feel like my friends don't actually like me. wat do?

I feel like my friends don't actually like me. wat do?

kill yourself

you're right, they don't

how about stop being such a fag?

He doesn't like you either, we're wanted men.

Does it really matter? If their willing to hang out with you then don't worry about it.

I think your just getting yourself worked up with anxiety for no reason.

I'm never sure that my friends actually like me. Sometimes it feels like they want me around for whatever other reasons they come up with.

Hopefully we are both just imagining that our friends don't like us.

If they didn't like you, they'd find a way to stop hanging out with you.

I felt this way for a lot of high school and college. Had really really shit level self esteem.

Looking back there was really no basis for my anxiety at all and I'm still friends with these people today. The feelings creep up now and again, but just learn to ignore them and you'll be fine.

This. In the unlikely case that they are hanging out with you out of pity, then just roll with it. Good company is good company.

Find new friends?

Agree with this poster; unless your friends are making a scene about ignoring you then most of it is probably imagined. Spoken from personal experience if that helps any.

True, I went to a small school with a lot if weird kids, but we all hing out since there was no one else, some were def pity friends who are now years later still my real friends.

True friends are undeniable. I know it sounds like a cuck thing to say, but if you have at least one true friend, you already know it. Friends stick by each other, support each other, and sometimes hate the fuck out of each other. That just makes them stronger. It's like a relationship without the ship. You just feel related to them. Okay you're all free to call me a faggot now. You still can't deny what real friendship feels like.

Hell with other people, like yourself.

They just don't really talk to me. I always just get left out, and not for lack of participation, I'm rather vocal

get a load of this faggot

This

Giving a flying fuck

Iv been alive for 40 years. 1 thing iv learned, everything changes, continually, people come and go, live changes, you change.

Hanging on to memories will take you back(not a bad thing but dont cling. Observe and let it just be a memory)

So call them out if it's like that. If they are really your friends they'll be like sorry man, or tell you straight up that they like you but you're annoying in certain contexts or whatever, and you deal with it.

Arguments are not a big deal with a real friend.

>in middle school
>hang out with friends a lot
>one friend I hang out with all the time
>stays over most weekends
>been friends for like 8 years
>go on 3 day trip with friend, have great time
>get home in the morning
>he goes home, down the street
>that night, walk to his house to see if he wants to play basketball
>his post high school older brother comes out and says he doesn't want to hang out, that he doesn't like me
>friend comes outside, says we have just hung out a lot lately
>brother says friend said he was going to kick my ass, calls me a bitch
>friend doesn't say anything, just looks at the ground
>I pretend to get a phone call to escape horrible situation
>older brother calls me out on pretending
>tell him I'm not
>finish my fake phone call while brother insults me
>walk down long street with them watching
I'm a no friend loser now.

I would like to, but at the same time, I won't see them for most of the summer and I'm rooming with them next year, so I feel like it's almost better left unsaid. They see that I get sad sometimes, but they don't do anything. They just act like I'm not there

what did you do to the kid on the 3 day trip? i think we're not getting the whole story here

Just don't get in the mindset of: "I'm not going to hit them up until they hit me up!"

Nothing, we had fun and got along the whole time, even on the way back.

Make some money and spend it on them, trust they'll like u more. If they aren't worth doing that, i.e they don't hook u up with weed/sluts etc. Don't bother hanging out with them.
Simple man, make money jang out with who ever u want then.

True

You're not supposed to show emotions with your bros.

See a therapist about your self esteem issues. You're welcome.
/thread.

I know the feeling. Try paying attention to how they treat you. It could be paranoia to be honest. t some point while feeling that way, I heard that someone had been talking shit about me- and my friends had jumped to my defense, even though I wasn't around to see it.
Have faith in them, and even if you feel that way, stick around them and treat them like friends, because honestly what's there to lose?
Speaking from experience, at your current state you're probably not speaking much around them. So they feel a little detached from you. Speak up, crack lame jokes - it's better than silence. Be open with them, as in don't hide your feelings. But don't reveal too much personal information.
That's all I have of the top of my head. Good luck, and SOCIALIZE

Interrogate them. Torture them until they confess. They'll learn to love you in due time.

That's pretty common, dude. You've just got to bull through it. Act confident, maybe find yourself a group of folks to hang out with who aren't your primary friends (a hobby group - games, martial arts, politics, w/e). And just remember that anyone you hang out with probably has the same dark moments in the middle of the night.

You'll be ok, dude.

stop hanging out with them. Be alone.They are probably embarrassed of you / dont like you.

You know what you have to do. Good luck

You're not the guy that keeps coming around are you? If they act like they don't like you, they don't. You'd know if you were in on the joking
Youre not

what can you do man

please be considerate of the rest of us and take this guy out with you if you do

Says the omega who thinks he's an alpha.

lrn2 friends

I've got the same problem. You know, this sometimes some kind of depression. You just need to keep on thinking possitive and get busy with something interesting.

DONT do this man. i know people who just shout drinks and shit all the time and you can tell they're trying to buy your friendship. which isn't a bad thing but if your a bit of a cunt to hang out with i guarantee you are wasting your money. instead try and not be a shit cunt to hang around. pay attention to shit and if someone calls you out fess up to it. I've called people on shit honestly so that they stop doing it and we can still be friends but most the time they deny it, keep doing it and i can't be fucked with that shit anymore