Apparently i have a small dick, have been self conscious about for a while now

Apparently i have a small dick, have been self conscious about for a while now

Plese rate

So that's what a pencil dick looks like. The thin ray of sunshine doesn't help either.

Dude, it is just average.
Your fine.
Stop worrying.

that is not average in my country

Between 5 and 5 1/2 inches is average says every single study where medical professionals actually measure people's dicks.

All the places where the average is around 7 inches is based on self-reported data.

Girls will be fine with your dick unless you're an insecure bitch about it or they're a size queen.

What country is that?
It is on the smaller side of average.

mine is smaller.

I'm jealous

Why would a girl want a fucking 10 inch dick in them?
Would that just hurt?

Im deifnetly not a bitch about it, its done me fine uo untill now- not sure if its the same for other guys..just a niggle in your head thats always there

Go 2 hell lil johnson assed nigga

Heres another?

Looks fine user, your lack of confidence will be a bigger killer than your dick could hope to be

Pre shave obviously

Yes 10 inches hurts. Average vagina is only 6 inches deep

Lots of women are fucked in the head and can't get off unless their internal organs are being pushed up into their necks.

Cheers! Thats all i needed...i can now go on my merry way

I think what OP wants to hear is how small and weak his tiny penis is, and how he'll never be able to satisfy a real woman with his tiny little wiener.

How's that OP, bet you dream of watching your girl getting pounded by some big dicked stud and when he's done wrecking your girl you get to slide your dick in her overly stretched pussy and nut inside her gaping fuck hole.

kek
So they like to be literally fucked in the head.

>Lots of women are fucked in the head
True
>and can't get off unless their internal organs are being pushed up into their necks
Not so true, most get off just fine to a finger.

fucking gross

The complete oppisite of what i wanted in a response but hey....what ever makes you feel better about yourself champ you do it

Who the fuck are you talking to?

It's pretty clear he's talking to