Trap Thread?

Trap Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10213770/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this?

Moar

Jane

No fucking way this is a trap. No fucking way.

It's true, I've known Jane for years. Pretty much watched the change over the years.

Bump

Please post more of her or anyone else

ya unreal, would never guess this used to be a boy.

has this thing done anything explicit

Sadly no, she deleted her old social media accounts which had some great none nude pictures though.

damn... don't stop posting her

I'm calling bs too

trap thread with no dicks. what's the point?

No way that's a trap.

ass pls

Dick pics or it's a girl.
I've heard if traps "passing" but this is a wonder of science and/or nature. How girly was she when she was a he?

fuck im hard

Not a trap. Traps don't give me boners.
Post a dick pick or you're a fucking liar.

Those hands....might be a fucking trap.
I'd still fuck.
/nohomo

cute
more?

any "bulge" pics at least?

post some god damn nudes

how tf do those hands indicate that it's a trap

I'd suck his dick right now

Amy news on /trp/ ?

We need some explicit content, any.

Fuck, clicked on a trap thread. Am I gay now or gayer?

Welcome to the gay kingdom, Mr Homo.

That's a trap?

strawpoll.me/10213770/r

If she's a trap, I'm a trap.

Wanna fuck?

Correction;
>I have a boner from seeing this person.
>I seriously doubt this is a trap.
>please post her cock pic so that I can begin doubting reality, admit to being gay, and commit suicide

Reality:
>I have a boner from seeing this person with a rather feminine affect.
>I seriously doubt this is a trap because I believe my heterosexuality prevents me from being attracted sexually to anyone with a penis, or with one removed, because I deny the possibility that my brain can be fooled into being aroused by such a person- despite the fact that sexual attraction is a base instinct built upon pattern recognition and almost entirely visual with quite a lot of olfactory cues being part of it and the picture shown only presents visual cues which omg I don't want to be gay u can't Make me gay... Ogod noooo
>please post a cock photo of this person, omg did I just say that on the Internet! Damn you, Internet, you made me gay
>you're not gay, you are attracted to feminine affect or aspect. if you were Blind and could not be allowed to touch her/him but she silently approached you and you could smell a Female- you'd allow it to suck u off

Modern usage of Trap means a passable transvestite or CD or TS afaik it to be.

Journals of the OED are considering extending the noun and verb definitions of Trap.

Join the 21st century. I'm 51 and quite Herero.

If the creator/artist of this drawing said it was a male trap with a penis would it affect the Reality of the drawing in Any way- it(the penis) being entirely invisible and moot?

nothing like a notebook reference to really remind you how gay this thread is, but yea, she, he, dick or not, is really attractive

fuckkkk... moar

look this dick

FUCK OFF TO /LGBT/.

I don't remember fucking asking you.

I don't buy for a second that this has a penis. If it's true I'm a flaming faggot because she is gorgeous.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

1/3 Found these on my friends harddrive, she doesn't know anyone else is seeing them

Google has spoken

2/3

Now i respect the enthusiasm but does this really qualify for trap? Surely it's just a CD spreading?

Just follow my replies, I posted a lot more pictures of her.

m oarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fair enough user. Passable

If you are smart, and become a trans rights activist like I plan on doing, your asshole to dick ratio would be off the charts.

i lurk for this