Left or right? Why?

Left or right? Why?

Neither, I have eyes.

Left, because I have a feeling Smeagol over there has more paint on her than fucking mona Lisa

right

no

why

tighty

1 cus 2 is not a girl

not the right, because nose.

Lest cuz she has a calm and beautiful face...

What do you mean

Neither are stunning but probably the one on the left... She has a classic look about her. tho I would split both down the centre like firewood in a heartbeat.....on the same nut

Left, better nose and hair.

tell me more

I don't know, I find it extremely appealing in a classic 30s/40s/50/s sense when girls are blonde and fair but have some light freckles (not to the point that there a ranga)

You don't see it much anymore, instead they are all like the right, too much make up, looking like a withered oily whore etc

Left has a better ass

If I were shitfaced at a party I might actually approach the left for conversation/general interest, the right would seem like an easy fuck...definitely marry left

How do you know

Left, doesn't look like Bill Maher.

left

right is a jew

both

because i'm not doing anything better at the moment

how would you have them

I think id rather fuck the wall. Jk im in no position to be turning down pussy.

Hi OP.
I saved that pic from your thread like a week ago. Since then I have cummed I think four times looking at that pic. Especially the left girl. She is amazing... Wish I could get her name and more pictures of her

Damn man, have you made any tributes? Mail me at [email protected] I can give you all info and more pics

Bump

Sorry, havent made any. Looking at her face just makes me so hard and horny. Damn it would be awesome to be able to fuck her... Love the long hair and shes just my type. I guess she could show a bit more skin though...
They look kinda Norwegian btw, are they?

left - looks ver fuckable

Yep too many cosmetics are applied today. Good thing i live where i do cuz most girls in my school wear minimal makeup and still look great

Not Norwegian but close.. Mailed me?

Bump

She is lovely.
No, havent mailed yet. What do you want? And what can you provide? This thread isnt very good with only one pic of her...

I can give you her name and info and more pics I can also tell you more about her

Wow... She looks a bit young though.. How old is she..?
Extremely cute though. Gorgeous :)

(I cant email now, its too late, but ill try remember the email)

Okay, it's late here as well, but I'll be waiting tomorrow

She just turned 18, the outdoor pic is a bit older :p

What would you do to her if you had her?

Which one and why?

Left because she's pale. Right has a shnozztastic shnozzolla and looks like a freshly painted wall.

Oh, nice :) Shes a beauty :) How well do you know her, are you friends? She is so cute and the pics youve given will definitely make me cum many more times.
To be fair, id love to have her as my girlfriend. Im not sure what we would do, but id treat her as she deserves, and i would also definitely enjoy being more intimate with her too ;) I mean, Id love to taste her pussy and cum in her haha ;)

why does everybody choose left?!
Sup Forums standards...

Haha yes we can discuss how I know her tomorrow ;)

Oh I'm sure you would love to pump her full.. She'd taste delicious ;)

Who the fuck wouldnt choose left?!? ;)
I mean look at her: !

I want her to lie in bed as I remove her dress and panties. I want to press my face against her warm and wet pussy. Id push my tongue inside her vagina. Id lick it up and down. Id put my lips around her clitoris and suck on it like candy. Id continue eating her pussy and sucking and licking her clit and pussy lips until she orgasms. And id then lick away all her pussyfluids...

Damn.. I bet shed moan in pleasure after that... but it wouldn't be all, right?

Of course not. After all that kissing and making out with her pussy, O would make out with her, kissing her and cuddling, playing and massaging her boobs. Then she would go on all fours and id fuck her until I cum too. I love the idea of cumming inside her pussy, but at least for the forst few years of dating her i dont want to get her pregnant haha ;) After cumming just some more kissing. She is just too lovely, there cant be enough of that ;)
Thank you very much for the pictures by the way. I love her. Absolute princess.

Just fucking hell. I just cummed looking at her picture 5 min ago and now im hard and horny as fuck again thinking of her moist pussy. The taste must be amazing.. Fresh and sweet...