So Sup Forums ever had a threesome with your girl and another lesbian/ bi chick?

So Sup Forums ever had a threesome with your girl and another lesbian/ bi chick?
Stories? Advice?

My girlfriend recently went out to some house party and she told me the next morning that this lesbian girl was gitting on her, shes always appreciated the female figure and loves looking at nudes of other chicks. Then the next day she went out again and she sent me snapchats of her kissing that lesbian she met, and the lesbian holding her boobs (over her clothes)

Ive told her that im totally fine with it if she wants to have sex with that girl as long as i can join in or at least watch.

But everytime i bring it up she always brushes it off and claims that she doesnt want to habe sex with this girl, but i know that if she was single she probably would - and i dont want to push it too much and cause trouble.
Her 21st is coming up and i know that her lesbian friend is going to be there, any Sup Forumsros have any advice on how to go about getting a threesome without upsetting my gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YERGily/comments/4keaaz/virginie_smack_an_obsessed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's some advice from someone who has dealt with something similar don't go through with it

You got cuckd by a chick. Haha faggot.

reddit.com/r/YERGily/comments/4keaaz/virginie_smack_an_obsessed/

You call me a fagget all you want user, but at the end of the day im the one who is going to spend next Friday night about 7" deep inside a sexy girl, maybe even 2 sexy girls

Until she realizes how much of a faggot you are and leaves you for her

putting your finger between her stomach rolls doesnt count

Hey faggot
Once you stuck your toy cocktail in another girl
It's fair game for your girl to get a different cocktail stuffed in her.

Thats what im worried about. I know my gf very well and i know that she wouldnt cheat on me but shed definitely bring it up if we ever had arguments and shed always have that leverage over me...

>OP gets cucked by a girl
>mfw

Why user, what happened?

Dude, I'm in a poly relationship.
She kissed another chick without your consent. Just kuz its hot doesn't mean it isn't cheating you fucking idiot. Had she kissed a dude you would have been up in arms. Get cuck'd

I have told her before that i dont count other girls as cheating because its hot and i want it just as much as she does.
Id probably be pissed if she went out and murdered a baby too user, but she ddnt so why the fuck mention it?

What the fuck is the point of using "what if"

Bumping for any actual advice/ stories from anons?
The jealous cuck faggots are out in masses tonight

Post the pic fag

My lesbian friend myself her girlfriend got drunk had fun kept on doing it i developed feelings for the girlfriend caused a huge shitstorm they broke up because of me dated the girlfriend for a bit towards the end she started resenting me for the whole thing now we don't speak

Sorry they were snapchat vids and i didnt get screenshots.

Damn man sorry to hear that, were the FFM threesomes awesomr though?
Worth it?

Bumperoonie

If it were a one and done thing yeah but the shit show after really deterred me from ever doing it again

Damn, i wanna kiss the grool out of her mouth after shes done licking her friend out... that isnt even cheating

let her fuck the girl alone, then ask to join round 2

Hmm, well she has a queen size bed which is more than enough for 3, if they were fucking or whatever in the bed and i was there, my gf would definitely want me to join in - i just need to figure out how to get into that situation without it coming across and too enthusiastic or my gf will think i just want to fuck the other girl whoch could cause some shit

take picture and upload them

She always looks like a fucking monkey to me.

I will try user

Bump with butts

tell her it's something you've always wanted to try, sometimes it works.

Sauce on pic?

I dont think so user, id basically be telling her that ive always wanted to try fucking somebody but her, i need it to be about her, which is why i font want to keep bringing it up... :(

I dont know user sorry, got it from a pics you saved thread ages ago

Anyone still here?

She might have already had a three some with the other chick just diddnt snapchat the guy in there op. I really would not put this past her

I know my gf user, this didnt happen