GUYS. HOW LONG DOES EXTACY LAST? BEEN LIKE SEVEN HOURS AND IV SLEEPT FOR 2 BUT...

GUYS. HOW LONG DOES EXTACY LAST? BEEN LIKE SEVEN HOURS AND IV SLEEPT FOR 2 BUT. I AM BREATHING WIERD AND I CANT STOP RUBBING MY LEGS ON COUCH.
I DONT KNOW IF I AM CRASHING OR WHAT.

Years

SURE

what did you take?

EXSTACY.
IT WAS A PILL I TOUCHED DICKS

I'm still going hard after 10 hours. Jusy enjoy it OP

What did you take again?

FUG

the side effects of extacy can last for 24 hours.
just drink water and try to not get aids.

ROGER

That wasn't ex. Probably something with a longer half life. Not all pills are ex

Probably wasn't pure.. maybe cut with bath salts

heheeh opie is fucked

My rule of thumb is to not expect to sleep for about 8 hours after taking x. You shouldnt be rolling much after 4-5 hours but the after effects take a while to wear off. Booze, xanax, benedryl or ambien can help for sleeping. But the best thing is to score some pussy for the comedown. Then, even if you cant sleep, you can just make out for hours.

Hey OP, it's me the EXTACY fairy. Look, you'll be ok. Drink a little water. Watch some funny cartoons. Can you tell I'm here for you bro? Everyone is cool, you're cool. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen? Write what you're thinking bro. EXTACY fairy is not around forever. EXTACY fairy flys away soon. You're cool man, just know you're cool.

u, i like

I think the ecstasy fairy would know how to spell ecstasy

Sorry bro EXTACY fairy is super high on EXTACY.

i wanna try extacy how is it??
Do you get as energized as you get on coke?

Hard to esplain. You definitely get energized and chatty like coke but not really in the same way, mdma is not so purely an upper. Much much more intense body high and heightened sense of touch with mdma. Also, mdma gives a sense of empathy you dont have at all with coke. And it lasts much longer.

This world...